What's your opinion of feminists?

What's your opinion of feminists?

A wild magicarp appears

Indifferent. People’s experiences with the society they live in vary wildly and have very good reasons for having the worldview that they do. People with hard feelings over how other individuals perceive of the world and a lot of growing up to do. Understand that your experiences are not the same as another’s, respect that, and get on with your life.
There are more important things then getting triggered at the thought of “feminists!!” and throwing a hissy fit from the comfort of your computer chair.

They can only helped by either shock therapy or a lobotomy or both.

Abort them post-natale

Wow, can't believe you typed all that.

they're not even trying not to be biased

Generally need to have a good hard fucking until they can't handle the multiple orgasms and are so flooded with estrogen that they just want to be a little girl again rather than a deformed man.

That's a short paragraph, do you have ADHD?

not op

this man just shared some philosophy with you (cultural relativism) and you’re berating him for tryna spread some knowledge? smh

3 holes

Useless,
Having had to deal with feminsts professionally I find them to be completely fucking useless as they are more concerned with pushing their feminist shit than actually working on the task at hand. The philosophy, especially amongst feminist women, leads to infighting which downs productivity and costs. Furthermore you run into the few "I'm a woman and I do it better because I'm a woman and I'm going to prove it" who is going to challenge every rule and authority in the workplace causing more problems. Even worse is they'll default to a patriarchy argument and play victim when their actions are called into account. I have no respect for feminism or feminists, on paper it has some valid points and appeal, in practice its bitching and time wasting.

Maybe it was an organization that meant something way when ago, but now? Just a bunch of ideologically driven nutjobs.

>on paper it has some valid points and appeal
it never did

Useless.

nope feminism was never good

Um, I guess what I meant was the sales pitch sounds good but the goods are rotten, the whole fucking philosophy wouldn't exist at the strength it does if it didn't have a sounds reasonable sales pitch. I mean you wouldn't hop in the white van if you thought there was no candy involved.

Be pro women. Don’t be anti men. You make more enemies than allies. Simple.

half of them are just fine, but the radical ones....they've gone too far... they are trying to think abstractly and deny their emotional pressure to distort fact.

feminism is fake sociology

It really depends. I like the original feminists and the ones fighting for womens rights in shit holes. That shit takes courage.

And I agree with the modern day view on harrasment and assault. It has gone too far and there does need to be a review.

However I dont appreciate people hijacking such a movement and taking advantage for their own gain. I cant stand that shit.

Thats a horrible idea. That kind of permitting everyones opinion mindset is exactly why we have things going to hell. Each persons experience is different yes but people have just learned that complaining gets them what they want. Which is a load of shit. Those people are just going to keep asking. there are more important things but you also have to call out bullshit when you see it.

Real feminists, cool equal rights people. Neo-feminists, the raging social media form of feminazis, they are worse then wife-beating trailer trash men. Why? Because they are just as bad but seem to somehow pass as decent people.

Should be force-fed androgenic hormones until they are turned into full-on raving non-breeding lesbians.

Repeat throughout global population until rogue mutant feminist chromosomes are eradicated from the gene pool.

3rd wave feminism is not needed, nor was it asked for. If you ask me, I blame the marxists, the radical left, and the post-modernists for forcing this need for "True Equality" which despite it not working in history, they think it will benefit the world. It will lead no where of use.

I agree with feminism. but some feminist are dumb as fk

well it's Sup Forums. Sup Forums is worse, but they will spend two minutes finding the exact copypasta that they think will most trigger the poster, and then spam it 100 times. If you think Sup Forums gets triggered like a feminazi snowflake, go over to Sup Forums The most feelings-based 'rational right wingers' anywhere outside Alex Jones/ sstudio.

Feminism is mainly women who either autisically can't understand hypocrisy or don't care their a hypocrite.

Feminism, at least modern feminism, is a hypocritical and self-defeating philosophy. They imply that women are strong yet at the same time think women need special rights to be protected. They claim to want equality, but at the same time want to censor those who disagree with them. They ruined liberalism for at least a few decades.

post more pictures of her

Alex jones is a libtard, you know that right?

>Sup Forums
>rational right wingers
There's nothing rational about the conservative right. They think the economy magically fixes itself. They claim to be rational, but most of their beliefs are based on religious faith. A lot of them are all about the free and open market, but are anti-globalist, which is confusing. The left got all sorts of problems, but I hate this holier-than-thou mindset that Sup Forumsfags have.

ALEX JONES IS THE MAN! He knows the truth, he sees through... wait... what? Alex Jones is embarrassing us? ALEX JONES IS A LIBTARD PLANT!

>feminists want equality
I like feminists. Heck I'm a feminist myself by definition.
Feminazis are bad though.

If by feminism you mean actual equality. Yeah I'm totally for that. That being said, I already believed this equality has been achieved. Therefore feminism has achieved it's goals and is no longer needed. What they call feminism today is just an attempt at normalizing extreme-leftist philosophy, which seems to working sadly enough.

>I already believed this equality has been achieved.
Not as long as sexism exists.

I feel such an urge to expose my activist feminist gf. The thought of someone recognizing her at a rally is so hot..

That's an issue you can't fix with the law. What are feminist trying to accomplish by censoring it? That's just going to fuel it even more. I'm not one of those people who claims sexism doesn't exist. But actual sexism is much smaller than it used to be and ironically a lot of it exist in those Muslims that feminist want to protect all the time.

If you really are against sexism. Talk about the rampant and disgusting mistreatment of women in Africa and the Middle East. It's not that big of a deal in the US.

Irrational minority that's slowly getting what they want because of the support of lgbtq and black people.
I hate to admit it, but the 3rd generation of feminists have the power to damage our society into oblivion.

And more and more people are joining in for the sake of 'oppression'

Any woman can now accuse someone of harassment.
Even if it was with concent at the time, they still win trial with the argument that they were forced to do it, psychologically.

Good thing there's always suicide.

Ok user, fair. But you don't think some of them have even slightly a point that, not all but some number of, men kind of are shitty people and just have their way with women?

almost as low as my opinion on people with weak chins.... weak chins = weak character