Hey guys, where can i find some quality cat torture/gore videos, if you have some pls post

Hey guys, where can i find some quality cat torture/gore videos, if you have some pls post.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1454570466
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shameless self bump, fucking pussies.

bump

You are sick, torture yourself

KYS you fagit

bumping for when certain anons come home from work to post

sorry I grew out of my edgy phase years ago

At the end of my barrel

I see constant rekt threads so I'm not sure why everyone's crying

hurr hurr le cat lovers

fuck off you mentally ill fucks, nothing like a good old cat torture sessions, i like luring them with all kinds of snacks, gaining their trust, then grabbing their scruffs and smashing them against the wall, now post cat torture vids or ill kill 3 kittens right fucking now.

You know self-bump isn’t a thing, right? OP’s replies to thier own post don’t change the posts position on the board.

Chill out Sup Forumsros

>Trying this hard

First constructive comment in a while

>mentally ill fucks
>good old cat torture

I dont even like cats or most animals but I wouldnt go out of my way to torture/kill one. I live in a 1st world country where normal people don’t do that

your bait is poopy and you should feel poopy

to the user posting the videos, i fucking love you bro, you are like my savior, i have been out all day searching for stray cats and haven't found any, these posts ease me a bit, tomorrow ill be out hunting again.

Have you ever thought about killing people?

Basically all I got.
>this thread
Lol, I barely see this much hate on rekt threads. Do people really put animal life above human? Even when/if you eat meat? kek

This is obviously a bored kid. Use common sense.

no
they are retarded, they think of cats as if they are higher than vermin leeches, stray/feral cats fuck our neighborhood up, theres this bitch lady that keeps feeding them so hundreds of them infested the area, so i just do the street a favor.

People arent really freaking out all that much
I’d try a little later if you want to piss off some normies

Live leak has a video of a black guy throwing boiling hot water on a cat

seen it, not a fan of niggers, but that was great.

Yeah at some point you have to accept there is not god kek thats why sick fucks are here.

Not OP, but what the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums ? they are ok with seeing worms in dickholes and people getting crushed to death by trucks, but cry when a couple of dead cats are posted ?

Link yo

Noone said anything about god
Im not religious and I don’t go out in my neughborhood to kill cats and rodents I have better shit to do.
Where do you live and do you have hobbies that would be considered normal? Job? Genuinely interested

We are raised to value some animal life over others. We naturally want to protect cute / attractive things. When that urge to protect is combined with the sentimental value of cute cats, people instantly resort to anger and outrage asking "Why would anyone do that?"

You can stop same fagging now

do you really enjoy watching these webm's/pics/gifs op ?

because cats are cute you sick fucking faggot.

I'm just a pathetic neet but I do like gardening video games ect I live on the east coast so its real boring around here

No idea, but you could make a good video of yourself getting beaten until death by some random black guys, being fucked in the ass at the same time too (Hey, why not). and then have someone posting it. that would be a nice thread.

liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1454570466

ITT: edgy teen faggots

Frankly good wild cat pops are nice to have to find serial killers

Ever try any games like ark survival, 7 days to die, rust etc ?
You could probably invest a huge amount of your time into those types of games - i wish i had time to but I work 12-13hrs a day

Yaknow I have seen those around might get playing one since its winter and all can't drink by a bonfire in 23f temps

Dayum yo

ikr? like wat

no, because pet animals are helpless and innocent to humans you insecure fags

Sup Forums likes cats u fakking cunt

check this cute shit out main

kek'd

d'awww

Fucks

You took the bait like a cumshot in your mouth

At least the cat might've survived. I kek'd

Die faggot

>all these butthurt hypocrical normies
what happened to Sup Forums?

The fucks this a cat smoker?

Yes, caturday is coming up soon. You will need these.

>caturday
wut dat

newfag

you disgust me
please leave newfag

Go fuck yourself, asshole.

Is this the same as Sup Forums's "caturday?"

Stand infront of a moving train and die you sick basterd.

fuck you cunts are degenerates

actually kys

fucking subhumans, need to be fucking sterilized

Another faggots thread? MODS MODS MODS!!!

bumperu

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD NAO

>being this much of a tryhard newfag

Edgy teens are running wild in this thread.

you fat fuck neckbeard. look how edgy you are? You really are brave and cool and super awesome, aren't you? But when this thread dies, and you turn around and see your father beating your mother and touching your little pecker, and you cry yourself to sleep in your basement drinking PBR and wonder why no one can love a 300lb fat fuck like you, just remember that you are worthless, pathetic, and will never amount to anything in your fucking life. But maybe, in whatever shit country you're from, this little edgy picture will be your attempt at being something more important than a wasteful blob of pale white skin and fat

Bump

Why not go out and torture them yourself user? I'm sure you can find a few of them

Cats

I would say Sup Forums has turned into a normie dumping ground but no. Watching people die and getting amused is not normal, fucked up. If you people seriously put animal life above your own, to the point where you'd actually rather see people get tortured and killed there is seriously something wrong with you. Like lel, you call these anons fucked up for posting random dead cats yet you pay people to do just that. What, cows and chickens aren't cute? That's why you don't care? Or you do care yet you still eat them?
What even goes through your minds each day? kek

Unless you're a vegan that doesn't support abortion and doesn't partake in human mutilation, or the amusement, who the hell are you to call someone fucked up for random posts on an image board? Christ in heaven.

Asian of course

Mfw you can't be this newfag

Spotted the vegan

Dubs of truth

Pussy, you should kys. if i had to choose between killing a stray cat and you, id make sure to give the coroner a hell of a time trying to find out which worthless scum you were in life

>"bitch"

Degenerate piece of shit