ITT: God tier compilations

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14150242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude no one listens to comps on here, vote for kate though in Mu queen poll ;)

strawpoll.me/14150242

The original thread was deleted and now it's just up in a Grimes thread so I think that's unfair

fuck off with your shillpoll

because I don't want Grimes to win because it's at an unfair disadvantage?

this is probably the best compilation of all time

I voted for everybody except Grimes, because I hate her.

b8

This is my favorite, thought it's also like a psuedo compliation. These mixes were from the vinyl but they were released on different albums. The CDs were remixed at the time and this was releasing them the way they were intended.

thanks

This is technically a compilation, but I think it's still arguably an album at the same time. 9/10 though and I perfer to Pepper.

Voted for Kate, Joanna, Björk and Angel.

I'd say it's a compilation in the UK, but an original album in North America where the Magical Mystery Tour EP wasn't released, as long as you count the second half as being promo singles

Yeah it's kinda weird, but regardless i think it's really really good. Are you a Britfag?

If counting as a compilation this may be the best one. The Beatles 1967-1970 is a pretty great one if your definition of compilation is more strict, too.

Can't recommend this enough

Especially the cassette version as the b side has all the b sides up to that point in their career, and the cure have great b sides

no, canadafag. but my dad lived in the UK when he was in school and that was one of the EPs he brought back

Just curious, I'm an Amerifag. I want to one day get my hands on a vinyl of that EP. I have a vinyl of the apple repressing and the 09 cd but I still need the vinyl copy of the EP

very dense IDM.
unique compilation of artists too

this is also god-tier

Push Barman To Open Old Wounds

B-Sides comps are somewhat a good barometer for a good band.

good luck my man, my dad bought his second hand and it's honestly not in great quality

This is a great one

It also plays fantastically as an album

Just voted, and I got to ask, why isn't Bhad Bhabie on the ballot?

She would be more queen of Sup Forums ive literally seen days where she had 4 threads going at once. But I seldom see her on here comparted to as on Sup Forums

Plus a queen has staying power. Give it time

>Dude no one listens to comps

This would seriously be a 10/10 if not for Dejalo

Oh, you're talking about thread frequency, okay. Clearly, it's Grimes. I love Kate, and she's well-represented here, but Grimes threads regularly hit post limit and they're pretty much perpetual.

No I meant more as that's why bhabie wasn't on the list. Queen is up to you to decide what it means.

Yeah, you meant thread frequency as why, surely? You just said that she's rarely given a thread, and that's why she wasn't in contention.

Yeah, she's new I suppose.

was for

Push Barman To Open Old Wounds

If it counts

Ed Sheeran would name his greatest hits collection square root

The Indestructible Beat of Soweto
Anthology of American Folk Music
Beg, Scream and Shout!
Disco Not Disco

Nuggets.

Agree with this, especially because This Charming Man and Hand in Glove are much better than the album versions.

Bought this one a week ago, so many great songs

BCD
BCD2
9 Symphonien (Karajan)
CH-BB
Nah und Fern
1 2 3 (Pole)