Is anonymous still a thing or is it a dead meme now

is anonymous still a thing or is it a dead meme now

ded

Sorry bud it died about mid way through last year.

Add it to your achive

Died around 2010 when it became a mainstream media thing

Only faggots and SJW's remain
Oldfags moved on

Anyone who believes that ananamouse can accomplish anything is a kid with delusions.

We used to do it for the lulz.....

anonymous was never a coherent thing. it peaked in the Scientology raid years, and after that they pretended to be some serious force but it was just a bunch of neckbeards taking themselves too seriously.

They got denied tendies and their moms refused to turn the circuit breaker to their room on until they cleaned it and got real jobs. Eventually they got normals lives and forgot about being 1337 hackers

this

also nice dubs

this is now a dubs thread

Technically it was never a Sup Forums thing
It was born from /invasion/ boards on other chans that just mockingly used Sup Forums as a retarded mascot.
Hence the:
>hurr durr i'm anonymoose
meme that sprouted on Sup Forums at around the same time.

>tfw 2010 was 8 years ago
>tfw 2003 was 15 years

anonyfaggots came out of hiding and became Trumptards

No

checked

dubs thread confirmed

prob tried to audition for Kim Jong Un and got eaten

The new thing to look for is q-user/qanon. Q is the classification for the most delicate information. And q-user is a group that works on reveiling that info to the general public.

ayy lmao

Andyominous

Being anonymous dies when you identify yourself. Being a group implies a group identity. The whole political action thing turned me off, I was drawn here a dozen years ago because I was young, lonely and thought it was funny to fuck with people.

>lel

years of fagging up Sup Forums seems to have taken its toll