Showed gfs mom my dick, she hasnt told anyone, i often drunk text her. told her i want to see her tits

showed gfs mom my dick, she hasnt told anyone, i often drunk text her. told her i want to see her tits,
one time i asked if i could meet her when she was alone to appolgize, she tried super hard make sure she was alone.... how bad AM i

you havent fucked her yet you cuck

not yet, but she hates her husband, and I told her super dirty things, she doesnt say anything dirty back, but she doesnt tell, say stop or act like it ever happens

you are bad.

Its doable, if she hasnt had a bad reaction then she considers it too. Kepp playing alpha and you could get.

The reason she doesn't stop or act like it ever happens is because she doesn't want her daughter to find out because that would upset her daughter.

Not even worth the data to post a reaction.

but she would let her daughter stay with a person like that?

If this is true Im impressed, you've got balls. Ive done some shady alpha shit in my day but nothing this chadworthy. That is of course if you manage to seal the deal.

well i told her, I was buzzing and nervous to go meet her, she didnt care, i proceeded to say i may get hard she said just dont mind the house its dirty, and someone will be home in 3 hours..

ya, i cant believe it has worked... i wont lie, i even got her other daughter to send me nudes and Sent her a vibrator.... which she used.. it just all happened never would i thought my dirty fantasies would play out....

Showed bfs dad my tits, he hasn't told anyone but he hasn't touched me or asked for more. I don't have a car and bfs dad gives me rides sometimes and think next time I'll show him my vagina but do it like an accident wearing a short skirt.

thats some good stuff, are you considering to ever grab his junk on one of the next rides...

How old are you? How did you show him your tits?

sauce¿?

No, I want him to make a move. I want him to touch meeeee. He makes me crazy

would get diamonds from this if not posted by some faggot

interesting to know im not the only one... i

You might have to give quite clear signals that you want that.

Also, consider that he may not be interested or may not have noticed your tits in THAT way.

How about move his hand to your junk?

Have him fondle your cock and balls.

as a dad myself I'd just look at her tits and pussy and just jack off to it later

that way I keep my wife as well and don't go to jail

Exactly.

but once someone grabs the junk n you get that feeling its hard to resist, is she made the first move it would happen otherwise what you said

I have a sweater I wear and caught him looking and he complemented me so the next time I wore it I didn't wear my bra. It was itchy though so I pulled it up to scratch and looked directly at him.

I got tons of pussy in my teens and 20s so one cunt ruining my marriage and financial life in my 30s with a lot to lose wouldn't be worth it

I'm not sure he is interested but I have a huge crush on him. Its hard for me to be in the car alone or anywhere alone and know he must see me tremble. I just don't know what to do and trying to not be obvious.

did you post about this ages ago? i remember something about a vibrator to a girlfriends sister

So you would never do anything because of your wife? I'm over 18 so there isn't any legal issue.

i have about the sister, not about the mom. i was buzzing sent it, told her to throw it, she said no "i have to try it first" i had joked about sending it before so she knew...

Your boyfriend will largely become him, and his father will change with age. Just wank it out and forget it love.

I'm too scared to touch him and get really lightheaded and blush close to him. I have caught him looking at me and he compliments me a lot recently.

there's a pretty solid rule of thumb for sluts like you

> don't fuck anyone who doesn't have as much to lose as yourself.

you get your rocks off, he loses his house and family and money forever. think about that. You wouldn't let it slip now but some day you'll ruin a mans life.

your to young, find another dude

I don't think so. There is something different about his father.

>believing anything posted in this thread
Holy shit I thought summer was over, but it isn't???

also you're not too young at all. he would be gagging for it. you should post a pic of yourself, you're making me hard as fuck.

just don't ruin his life please. serioulsy think about that.. deeply.. morally.. do not fuck over the last 40+ years of some guys life building and family and career.

then grab his fucking cock and deal with the consequences.

would you call him daddy

it's seemingly half a discussion thread and half a thread of getting off so believing things might be a stretch

Well you are a shit cunt, but it is kind of hot. Especially if she's dtf

well, i dunno if she is dtf, its been going on for a year, she hasnt said nothing, when i see her she hugs me, when i drunk text her she doesnt say anything. i asked her how mad she was the first time i said something like that she said " at that time, i was very mad" so now....

>Sons gf is over
>Wearing some shitty sweater
>She looks at me and motions to sweater
>Uh alright....
>"looks nice"
>she giggles and blushes
>See her next time wearing the same sweater
>scratching all over her chest like a crackhead
>wtfisthis.png
>"Oh hey user, do you like sweater?"
>Oh this again? fine
>yeahsurewhynot.gif
>She giggles
>acts like shes stretching
>see her tits
>Literally 2 bee stings, and the ugliest mushroom puff nipples
>die inside
>tell son his daughters a whore

Your sons girlfriend..is his daughter?

>someone will be home in 3 hours.

She told you that so that you could spend two and a half hours fucking her. And you didn't.

TL/DR: enjoy your hand

I haven't thought that far ahead. I really can't think rationally about him at all and just am overwhelmed when he is near me or when he pops in my head.

probably if he would hold me close and I could snuggle, feel his warmth and smell him

would do dad n bf same time

would do dad n bf same time, just contact me ill take care of ya

Thats not entirely accurate. I have nice breast, everybody tells me and he didn't say anything and he didn't turn away. I looked at him to make sure he saw my breast, he looked at me and back at my breast and I let go my sweater and covered up. I believe he knows I wanted him to see.

Kek

At the femanon that is into her BF's dad:

even if he is not down to fucking you, like
show.

He might be down to receiving "accidental" nudes from you or a striptease with no touching.
just imagine
> knock on his door, when he is alone on his working desk
> you wearing a bath robe, saying " I see you liked the pictures that I send you
>I suppose you do not want to risk your marriage by having sex, but I know secretely, you would want that.
> So here I am going to give you a show that you can fap to when your wife doesnt let you get it off your mind.
> feel free to make a video and fap to it later
> If you promise me, that you will fap to it, I will arrange some more shows for you

If you give him plausible deniability, things could go even further...

just saying

No. My bf is ok but after being around his dad I'm not really turned on by him anymore. Main reason I stay is to see his dad.

your not staying with the bf anyways, so grab show the dad a nip slip, and just grab his dick outside his pants, and tell him to fuck you

the gfs mom has the nices tits and ass, always called me good looking, id cum inside her

>you give him plausible deniability
that is why I never send nudes to anyone, accidental or otherwise, never did my bf either.

I want him to know its on purpose but be discrete about it. My bf's father will give me rides when my bf is at work and I wait at his house till he comes home. Problem is my bf's mother is usually at home so the only time I'm alone/alone with his dad is 30 minutes in the car.

I can't just grab his penis. I have purposefully rubbed my breast against him.

he wont make the first move, he will take the rubs n hints you give, but if you really want it, your going to have to initiate it, 30 minutes is a long time especially the first time, im sure hes built up... tell us what is your scenario you want to happen,

put it this way, i have this cousin 10 years younger,, but very legal, always trying to rub on me, I am not into that shit and sometimes she tries n sits on my lap, she has a crazy body n fat ass so its weird when she knows she put her ass on my dick (i always get up and leave) but say this wasnt my cousin,and some other girl, id never make the first move.

You should let this go.
It reeks of issues this whole situation and you will ruin everything if you get caught.

but thats your cousin and would be weird

I know I should but have you ever known someone that when you are close to them you tingle? Thats what happens to me. Its like I go blank, and have hot flashes and tremble. He let me borrow a jacket on a day I didn't have one two weeks ago and I sleep in it. I can smell him on it.

i never would, ever, but she tried alot, until i called her out n said to stop.

honestly, go do it, hes probably fucking his wife thinking of you,

I just really frustrated and know he probably thinks I'm some stupid girl but I so want him to kiss me and want his hands and mouth on me. I have imagined him licking my vagina and looking up at me.

Yet here we are.

you sound 12, how old are you

Wish I had the balls you do user my mother in law has this huge ass every time I see her I just want to grind on that thing makes me want to send an accidental dick pic to her or something but sadly don’t got the balls for it

i always got hints from her, and shes very flirty, i got drunk, told her i had a dream a dirty one n i needed to get it out cuz i felt bad, she told me to tell her, i said but its about and me and its innapropriate, she said its okay tell.so i did, i still panicked like fuck the next day but here i am a year later

dream was she was in the washroom i accidentaly walked in and once i was there i started touching her tits

18+ weirdo

There is being in love and there's being obsessed. What is it about him? Is it the taboo of him being your boyfriend's father, or just him being older than you?

if your hot enough, and somehow prove hes safe, guarunteed he will pound that shit, eat you out, and blow inside that pussy.

what people have shockingly failed to ask so far is what YOU look like. girls can be fucking clueless about their own level of attraction.

send a picture of yourself, blocked out for anonymity where appropriate, and we (I) can give you a pretty damn good analysis of your shots with your bf's dad

He probably wanks himself raw thinking about you and your fit young body but sometimes it's not worth the risk just to fuck you. If I were him i wouldn't risk my wife, family and life just to fuck you no matter what you look like or what you do to entice him. If anyone found out (they usually do) his life would be over yet yours could continue without much issue

think about what he has to lose if he fucks you

1) his wife leaves him
2) his son hates him for fucking his gf

and that's enough to end his life right there.

the only way he'll make a move on you is if he's a fucking moron. and if he IS a fucking moron, you're a moron, too.

assuming you're both not morons, you have to realize he will never, ever, take the risk mentioned above.

you're going to have to make all of the moves. but, you're also going to have to make sure that whenever you make your moves, that he hasn't jerked off within the past 24 to 48 hours. if he has, he'll be thinking a lot more clearly and level-headed. you need to make your moves after he hasn't cum in a few days because he won't be able to stop himself.

The thing is that I can’t get her alone to actually talk to her someone’s always there and well shit just makes it harder

Nice

no pics. I am attractive. Dark auburn hair, green eyes. 5'4" 112 lbs. 34C. I don't have much of a butt though.

Have never had a problem attracting stares and pursuers (mostly because my boobs) till my bf's dad. He sometimes acts like I'm not there.

see

I would break up with my bf immediately and said the only reason I still go out with him is to be around his father.

Nothings going to happen anyway. Just a stupid girl wanting a man to touch me and want me.

>He sometimes acts like I'm not there.

He finds you attractive and is going out of his way to make it seem like he doesn't. He knows, for obvious reasons, that he shouldn't make a move on you.

REALLY? Thinks so? Because this is so different from guys who usually are coming on constantly. I mean it makes my bf mad when guys say something to me or make it really obvious.

you wrote up a reply that literally did not address anything that was talked about.

calling bullshit. between the vague responses and "no pics," i'm assuming you're a fantasy-fag typing up a wet-dream you had

peace out

Yes, it's also obvious to him that you find him attractive and are interested. He's trying to be faithful to his wife and his son by remaining as neutral as possible. He's also trying to spare your feelings, he doesn't want to lead you on.

Yes I did. I said I would break up with his son so number 2 wouldn't be an issue and went further saying I know nothing will happen so there is no risk of my bf's mom leaving.

I don't know how to address you calling me a moron or him a moron.

I didn't address me making all the moves because I said I couldn't and wouldn't though I have showed him my breast and thought what if I wore a short skirt and let him see my vagina.

How in the world would I know if he masturbates or when? Seriously

No pics though

I want him to know I think him attractive but also know I act like a spaz around him I'm so nervous. I spill and knock stuff over all the time around him and sometimes get chocked up trying to talk.

i can't say i'm surprised at how brainless you are.

breaking up with the kid isn't going to stop the kid from hating his father when he finds out the two of you are fucking. it's only going to make him think, "fuck. you broke up with me for my dad." and he's going to blame his dad for being cool with it. are you sure you're 18+? you sound more in the 15-16 range.

if you can't and won't make any moves, then nothing is going to happen. so stop whining.

about when he masturbates...ASK HIM. "do you mind if i ask you a personal question? .... did you jerk off after i let you see my tits? ..... i masturbate thinking about you all the time ...... can you think about me tonight when you jerk off? i want to masturbate knowing that you're cumming thinking about me ......" etc.

Yeah, it sounded like you had made your interest really obvious. If I were in his position, I'd take you aside and explain to you that you were desirable, but that I valued loyalty to my wife and child more. That's probably how he feels, but he doesn't know how to tell you. If you want to continue to flirt with him, be more upfront with him when you're alone. Just know that he likely won't reciprocate, given your description of his behavior. If he's level headed and mature, he'll let you down softly. Or he could bang you in the back seat of his car, who knows? Just know that once it happens, the whole situation will likely get uncomfortable, messy and may lead to heartbreak.

I hate to say it but this is a silly little crush. Your by doesn't deserve you really. His dad is trying his best to support his son by giving you lifts and letting you hang around in his house. You are attracted to what you can't have - a married family man. You really are being incredibly selfish. If he makes a move you'll ruin his life, wreck his family and kill his relationship with his son. Get a grip, dump the bf and find someone else

>OP is drunk
>sexually harasses mom
>is too much of a burn out to see otherwise

All middle-aged women hate their husbands. They are unappreciative cunts.

All women come to hate the guy that is their bf or husband. If you are the in guy you become the problem and why someone your gf or wife just met and have a crush on so successful in fucking them.

Do you want us to see, user? How about a pic of you in that sweater?