I have been browsing Sup Forums for two years now

I have been browsing Sup Forums for two years now.
And i have finally worked up enough courage to post a picture of myself.
I have two questions that have really been bothering me.
Am i ugly ?
and
How come no one likes me?

Hmm

are you designated?

I'd say that you aren't ugly, but you should probably work on the facial hair and tone down the eyebrows. Otherwise, i'd say a 7

Nobody on Sup Forums really likes anyone else.

1. You look like a depressed mushroom.
2. See number 1 & your terrible shirt choices

/thread
>implying I'm falling for OP's bait

Agreed. A full beard would do wonders if you can grow one (which I assume you can). Also, the eyebrows. As long as your personality doesn't get in the way, you could become a vaginal destroyer. Your... personality... won't get in the way... Will it, user?

You look like a retarded wetback, and that shirt is fucking stupid.

Nobody like anyone here, if OP said he liked someone here, it'd be a first.

Don't listen to the retard niggers OP, some people on here don't understand how the internet works, or some people come from Sup Forums

Be God you're a fine man and not a bit shy.

That just reeks of sarcasm.

Be God it doesn't. A more honest man than myself is not to be found on the chans.

Faggot

This

Stfu newfag

>I have been browsing Sup Forums for two years now.
Good job, do you want a cookie?
>I've finally worked up enough courage to post a picture of myself
On a website designed to keep your identity unknown, thus, defeating the purpose of anonymity.
>Am i ugly ?
If you have to ask, then you already know the answer to this question.
>How come no one likes me?
You're uninteresting or come across as boring, lame, dull, etc. Work on your personality.

What's a nigger?

Ahhh be God, sure tis a type of auld savage isn't it?

Eyes wonky, lips too big as well as nose.
Not completely ugly, but wouldnt say attractive.
As to why people dont like you, we gon need more information than a pic. Guessing that shirt has some part of the answer in it tho.

Why would anyone like you if you dont like yourself?

Yes you're ugly, and nobody likes you cause you're a pretentious cock sucking faggot that desperately wants people to like him and fit in. Kill your fucking self.

Ah to be sure they're tha same as those filthy sassenachs

>edgy

You're not that ugly or anything special either.
You're very obviously lacking a whole lot of self-esteem, which I imagine is why you've asked a large group of faggots on the internet to define your appearance under the guise of anonymity.

If you'd like these questions properly answered, go ask someone on the street.
All you'll get from this place are hollow answers with no weight behind them.
Posting your barely average mug here won't help you. If you feel you look ugly, work at it you dumb fuck.
Work so goddamn hard until you feel happier with yourself and maybe then you'll stop seeking validation from strangers on the internet.

Arrah don't even get me started on about the perfidious nature of the sassenachs! Be God they take to the savagery liken a duck to water.

An da bastards thought dey were bein clever unloadin their proddy spawn into Ulster, sure not atall did dey cop we'd cattled an Army across London Glasgow Liverpool and Newcastle.

Arrah be jaysus your right there Joe. Be God I remember Ulster when the little apples would come outta the tree if ya sang to them. And lovely comely maidens out milking the cows morning noon and night. Arrah it's all gone to shite. But sure lookit Joe, the good lord does everything for a reason.

Christ John I won't be havin dat abortion shite in my cuntry eider, those fucking hoors'll be sent back to that laundries before I let that happen, ne'er spent a full day vertical an that filthy hoors think tis grand to just let a doctor rip their responsibilities away, sure what da fuck wud auld JP 2 be thinkin o'er in Rome

This is why we lost the war of independence.

Arrah go away outta that ya out and out blaguard ya. I was out doing me bit for Ireland when you were at your mother's tit. You poltroon you.

Dese fucking yung bucks John dey kno fuckin nathin, who'er taut dis lad shud be taken out back and shot witta lump a his own shite, sure ya were only an idea swimmin around in ye'r auld fellas ball bag when it happened

*finishes pint and grunts in agreement* arrah be jaysus joe, you've hit the nail on the head there alright. Them going off abroad to England to defile their bodies, tis an out and out disgrace so it is. Be Goden tis ruining the Irish family altogether, and I'd sooner have the laundries meself. I've two plots out in the bog Joe, will ya be wanting a trailor of turf?

By fuck I'll be having a shed lodda tha turf John, how'd tha cut go dis year?suppose to be a fuckin cruel frosty bitch of a winter comin all together that wife'll have a pair nipples on er like a set a wheel nuts off an auld ford Cortina, d'ye still put the auld rags on the fairy tree John, I does it meself, hopefully it keeps that fuckin hooring frosht da fuck away from me land

Arrah be God it wasn't too bad now down my neck o the woods Joe, there was great drying in the weather most days. Good auld daysunt black sods. Be jaysus I still put up the rag alright. Sure twasn't it just the other morning I fell into a fairy ring be God, I cuden get out! The good people need their bitta auld respect and that's that Joe. How's Maureen doing anyways? Jaysus I haven't seen her since the dances out in paddy gormans barn, and she the envy of every other woman there be jaysus.

>Am I ugly?
Yes

>How come no one likes me?
It's probably the shirt that says you have autism on it.