My gf fucked 6 guys and gave a bj to another before me...

My gf fucked 6 guys and gave a bj to another before me. I found out by snooping through her and her best friends messages. She’s was 21 at the time all that happened idk how I feel about this. How many guys has your gf been with? How’d you deal with it?

40+ guys, shes's 20 now.
I've only been with 15 girls, so there is a big difference. You'll just have to accept it, or leave her I guess.

Also, knowing that I will not make her the mother of my children helps. Just fuck her untill you get bored of her. Also, cheating makes you feel a bit equal.

Who cares who she fucked before she met you? How fucking insecure are you? Seriously, you need to kill yourself for being a self cuck.

Insecure fuck detected

>I found out by snooping through her and her best friends messages.
If this is legit you are a walking red flag beta. Find a different woman as this won't last.

Don't know.
Don't care.

My gf has slept with like 8 guys before me I believe. She has been in 2 Threesomes as well. 1 Threesome with 1 dude and 2 chicks and one where she was the only chick and it was 2 dudes. I honestly have only had sex with her. I felt pretty shit about it at first because she'd sleep around with dudes a lot and get drunk at parties but this was all in the past. I feel a bit cheated that I haven't had experiences like her but I dealt with the feeling by knowing that my GF is pretty damn loyal because of her past. She hasn't cheated on anyone (I know because I've known 3 of her previous boyfriends) and she is pretty damn loyal to me. She's super good in bed because of her past so my first time having sex was like better than I'd ever expect sex to be. Just don't worry about it OP. If she is loyal to you/loves you and gives good head then it's fine.

My girl was with five other dudes before me.

She was my only.

We've been together going on 13 years. I had a hard time dealing with it at first, and every once in a while a pang of frustration pops up. I just think how I'll never take a girl's virginity and how the girl of my dreams didn't wait for me so why did I wait for her?

But, for the most part, it's no big deal. It fuels a sense of competition at least. When she says you're the biggest, or she's never felt it like that, or whatever you do better than the five other guys it's an ego booster. She knows I'm extremely competitive and a degenerate, so it's not like those are lies just to make me feel better.

My bf found out I ducked his friends dick at a party before we were together and it was a big issue for a while

If you are too insecure you have to worry about your partner's life before you, then just go ahead and be single again because you are about to fail at life for being a little insecure faggot. Hope she dumps your little faggot ass.

Ex girlfriend slept with 7 guys also KISSED A FUCKING DWARF Jesus that fucked me up the most.
Current girlfriend virgin only been with me enjoying every minute of it while it lasts, even calls me daddy because I told her too...I don’t even enjoy it I just like that she does it kek

trying to read your text made me want to kill myself

Don't you ever duck his friend's dicks, WTF is wrong with you?

Guess what stupid. Any girl who hasn't fucked at least 4 guys before you is gonna be trash at sex. Do you want a woman who can actually please you and fulfill the purpose of initially getting into a relationship or do you want a fucking starfish that will bore you but at least your little ego won't be hurt.

21 years old and ONLY slept with 6 guys. Your gf is practically a saint OP. Posts like this really highlight how fucked 70% of guys are.

>I found out by snooping through her and her best friends messages.

Cut this shit out btw. You're not the woman your the man act like it. If you're getting insecure because your girl has more sex than you (news flash 99% of girls have sex more than men do because they don't have to fucking work for it)

Your relationship will fail if you don't get over this hang up. Actually a lot of your relationships will fail. When yous tart dating girls in their mid 20s who have fucked up to 50 guys what are you gonna do?

OP is an insecure stupid fucktard,
and shall choke on his beta faggotry

>>even calls me daddy because I told her too...I don’t even enjoy it I just like that she does it kek

Read that a few times out loud you fucking retard

why give a shit. She is with you now and if she accepts you as her only partner, it's all good. Be happy to have a gf with lots of life experience.

Don't be such a fucking pussy.

I don’t have a daddy domination thing I just like that she does what she’s told...that any better friendirino

This

My gf has fucked around 45-50 people, mostly dudes. I've fucked 8 women and sucked one dick. We're both 26. It did bother me at first. Meaning within 15 minutes of her telling me. Truth is, I just don't care. I love her and she loves me. Out of all the people she's been with, she chose me as the person to spend her life with, and for that I'm elated. Don't sweat it, faggot. When you get older this shit really stops mattering. Also, cut out that snooping shit unless you want to lose her. I bet if you asked she would have told you the truth.

1 before me
I've been with 6

It's very fine

>sucked one dick

6? Thats it? How insecure are you?

Story?

My wife was raped by her father and a theatre director before she got with me, but other than that just some chicks. I was a virgin tho, we doin good.

Fucking all of this.

FOUND THE GIRL

I‘ve fucked > 100 girls myself of which half were whores, so who am I to judge?

Also this. U should kys OP

You are gonna get cucked hard if you aren't already

Dubs of truth. Stop being a bitch, OP.

She can't erase the past. Maybe she didn't even know you existed

Now she's met you and picked you

There's no point torturing yourself over something you can't go back in time and change. Don't let your jealousy skew your judgement

We all want to be the only one but it's not always like that

Excuse me Satan, how does this mean the poster is a girl? Cause they said something that isnt beta bullshit or edgy nonsense?

Don't worry about the people she has been with before. Everyone has a past and I know it can maybe feel a bit intimidating if maybe you haven't had as extensive of a sexual history.

It's okay to feel a little insecure. But try to work past that because you honestly don't have anything to worry about. If you truly care about each other and want to be together, your pasts won't matter and you can focus on the present and future together. Be confident in yourself user!

>we all want to be the only one
Nope. Virgins youve deflowered yourself are clingy, annoying and prude. I'm glad my gf discovered how scummy guys can be before she met me. Valuable life lessons, my friend.

faggot with issues detected

ma nigga

Fuck that
Dump her ass
Or
Demand at least 2 to 3 threesomes with her and another girl

Or just habitually cheat on her
She dosent deserve respect or a relationship

This exactly!! Makes life easier when you don't dwell on the past or things you can't change. It doesn't matter what your SO did in the past. What matters is that they chose you :)

B E T A A L E R T

the girls who had 15+ before me were better than the ones that had 1 or 2.

plus they let you slap them and they'll call you daddy and shit

dont know, dont care. All I care about is that she is sucking my cock.

lol

What an insecure fag.

They all had bigger dicks than you too I'll bet.

wow just 6? i haven't slept with a girl who hasn't had bellow 10. highest was 50. get used to it

lol everyone itt trying to shame op saying he's insecure when they're just insecure and mad their girls fucked so many other guys and have to take it out on guys that are not cool with it. what a bunch of cucks

No you found the guy who gets girls and has to listen to them bitch about all these creepy fucking guys who thinks they have ownership of a girl.

There is nothing weirder than a guy with no freedom from outcome. To a woman it must be like dating a woman. She might actually even want to be with a woman over that because at least women are beautiful. When you act like that you're a woman in a mans body and that's just weird.

Sometimes I stop and think maybe I'm not so good at pickup or dating as I think I am. I get results because the bar is so fucking low. Comparing your lay count to a womans and using it to derive value is so bad. It screams neediness. It screams of insecurity. It screams that OP can't take it or leave. It tells me everything I need to know about his relationship. Scarcity based mindset. A relationship that's all about keeping his girl and not losing her instead of getting what HE WANTS from it.

About 4 guys if i remeber right, but since my relationship is lasting for over 3 years now, i think i'm doing something right.
It's actually better if she's had some guys before because imo , she won't get curious in the long run. As far as i snooped arround, i top the rest of the guys considerably, so don't worry op, even if she would run away with some other dude there's always another one, and another one, until both you and her manage to find " the right " one in one another,

Oh boy three paragraphs I’m not gonna read thanks user

DUDE NO

HURRR DOING EACH OTHER

PEOPLE MAH TEARS

What the fuck is with these threads

Your Nan m8

Are standards this low? Holy fuck.

My wife was a virgin and all, but trust me, it doesn't matter. You put a huge emphasis on having a partner that was a virgin until she loses her virginity, then you realize she's just like everyone else.

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.....

I'm legit confused. Where are these magical girls who haven't had sex with at LEAST 4 guys by 21 that everyone seems to be aware of that I'm not. The girls who aren't deeply religious, poorly socialized or fat and ugly? I got bad news for you man normal well adjusted girls have a LOT of sex in their 20's.

How little sex are you having by being that selective? My last fuck would've been in high school if I was pre-selecting girls that had sex with less than 4 guys in their 20s. I actually think that's a modest number and represents a pretty inexperienced girl.

Is it because I live in western society? Don't you? I think I know what's happening. I think most chicks are just lie to you because you come off as the judgmental type...

This
>40+ guys, shes's 20 now.
That's a lot tho, giving that she started fucking at 15 it's 8 guys a year or a guy every 45 days, assuming that she hadn't long relationships so there are 3 ways:
A) she hadnt long relationships and that's a red flag
B) she had long relationships and fucked a lot during her single days and that makes you question about how active she is (but this is fine, just strange)
C) she's a cheater

Either way don't fall in love too bad for her if the relationship is fresh

Do you enjoy jumping in her while the semen of other men still drips out her cunt, fcking cuck

6 is pretty damn low... and if you found out by snooping you can be pretty damn sure it's accurate and not some bullshit she fed you... an actual 6 is nothing... unless you're gunna start picking up bitches at a Mormon church you ain't getting much better then that

People fuck people. Get over it. Learn to not let it bother you.

You seem to need these.

I wish you could quit her

don't listen to some of these fucks... 40+ is a shit ton for a 20 year old... the girl is a slut with no morals, reevaluate your situation... I wouldn't want to be with a girl that just fucked any guy that smiled at her for the last 5 years... if you're serious about a long term relationship, you might not want to be a slut that's been mow'd down more often than Hank Hill's lawn

Well no I assume there has been semen in there at some point, but most of the girls I've been with tend to clean it out before they come to me.

I love that Sup Forums is so full of incels that having sex with a girl that's had sex before makes you a cuck now lol. Enjoy not having sex I guess?

my friend broke up with his girl, they have a kid and she's 25... I'm pretty damn sure she's only been with him I know he took her virginity and there's never been suspicions of cheating... id lovvvvve to get a crack at her

I grew up. Realized I live in a world where people fuck with reckless abandon, sure it's not the kind of person I personally want to be but that's how most other's are. I've fucked only 4 women in my life and I'm 30, went into the relationship expecting it to be one that lasts and they didn't, surprise surprise. I still look but only look, because all I see are used up skanks my age who are nice to look at. If I can find a chick in my range who hasn't been a hole in the wall, it'll be a freaking godsend, as in not likely to happen. Don't settle for whores, don't be one either. Life will be better, loneliness is a state of mind, a person chooses to be depressed about it or buck up and live.

Fucking cuck.

I guess you don't deserve a loyal, chaste, obedient wife who genuinely cares about you.

Sounds like a dumb whore. Better dump her. My boyfriend and I have been together 5 years and we're both still virgins. Getting married in April though.

Respect my man. I'm sure you saved yourself a whole lot of drama, time and energy that could now be directed towards much more meaningful acts of becoming successful.

That's a lot of assumptions you've made and I'm more disturbed by the fact that yo want this to be a norm. And yeah "boo fucking hoo" I won't have as much sex as you, that's not the issue here, the issue is that standards are so low that people will crawl on top of anything that moves to show their sex prowess. Most I've know is people who met with their lovers as virgins and stayed that way till marriage, I'm completely not accustom to this hook up culture you seem to call normal.

I hope it works out for you as much as a stranger can, but it's likely to end badly. I'm 45 and I've watched a lot of movies. You already know your options. Best of luck brother

I'm saving myself from it now, the younger me had a whole heap of experience learning the fact though. I've traveled all over, seen so many kinds of people, even other countries, when most don't even leave their hometown area. There's more to life than a nut.

My wife was with 3 other guys before me. Doesn't bother me because it all happened before her and I met. I slept with more women than she did men, and I'm not 14 years old so I don't give a shit.

I've been with women who've slept with more guys than that, again, it doesn't bother me. I've been with women, they've been with men, it's no big deal and the sex is awesome.

Plot twist : only 6 that he knows of. Who knows how much pictures she must've deleted throughout the years and before that app existed, if anything he still doesn't know the full number.

you should kill yourself. enjoy kissing her lips where multiple dudes have came.

0 before me.
My gf is pure.

I have no idea, and I don't care.

my wife had 3 full fucks and 3 other half hearted efforts, so I guess thats 6. plus whatever others she didn't tell me about. and when I met her I was technically not a virgin but pretty much still was. I still managed to take at least one virginity after I met her. it made me happy that day.

Everytime this topic comes up, a Horde of roasties, beta orbiters, whiteknights, cucks and degenerates appear from nowhere. Life isn't about "fun" or expiriencing everything. It's about making the right choices. Fucking hedonists without a piece of dignity.
>Inb4 insecure
I know what I want and thats per definition the opposite of insecurity.
>pic related
>ignore the bible quote

Was going to say the same thing. It's probably been more than that but they're still at that age where it matters.

She's lying user.

This guy gets it.

0. probably because she ain't old enough to decide yet.

>pure girls don't exist
>only virgin men/beta men
Not that user but not everyone is an attractive sex monster.

>Any girl who hasn't fucked at least 4 guys before you is gonna be trash at sex
this is just so fucking wrong. i suspect you might be a virgin

you sound like a very unhappy person

I'm curious. How old are you? (not judging, honestly curious)

t.butthurt MGTOW

It's obviously a woman judging other women having great sex unlike her.

After reading the posts in this thread, I swear I accidentally clicked on a /r9k/ thread.

Enjoy that flashlight faggot.

it's absolutely true sorry homeboy

this
also you're more fucked up than she is for snooping through her shit about stuff she did BEFORE you. She should consider leaving you not the other way around.

at 30 you can still get 20 year olds. I got my wife when she was 21 and I was 29. 29-30 is a good age to start settling down. don;t give up, just fuck off all those 30yo skanks. if they are still single at 30, they aren't mentally together

Was that really the best you could come up with? A vague estimation about my happiness derived from a post on an imegaeboard? I'm in a happy relationship with my gf for 6 years. We were our first and met at the age of 18. I hope that's enough Info for you to make conclusions about my happiness. Again, life is about making the right choices.

Consider this

My thoughts exactly on that last bit, I'm wary of younger chicks these days just because I'm getting older but that's about the only recourse I've got left to me. I don't really wanna run to a church for companionship because I'm not a believer but that's really the only other option I can possibly think of besides yours.

It shouldn’t matter as long as her body count isn’t still climbing while she’s with you

by realizing the "fairer" sex isn't fairer at all, and like to have sex with people too. Normally I'd say she's going through the same thing with you but you've only slept with one person if that

Just realize that women also have sex with people, it's not just guys that are allowed to sleep around

Honestly I truly believe the psychology of a person who has sex and one who doesn't but wants too is completely different. The one who dosent have sex assumes the most fantastical scenarios of how it plays out versus the guy or gal who's been doing it understand the interaction and it isn't as romantic or magical as the virgin thinks. To be honset after consulting a couple of playboys I know, it just sounds like a bunch of people feeling out their lust rather than any meaningful relationships which is why I assume the number are so high and why partner is a misnomer since most arecent fuck buddies. To virgins, a fuck buddy existence must be an alien concept.