Niggers aren't human

Niggers aren't human.

Thier brains aren't fully developed like that of the Caucasian homo-sapien.

The nigger is a subhuman... a hybrid between the Homo-erectus species and the chimpanzee.

They possess very chimp-like appearance and behavior.

The nigger is underdeveloped, violent, and dumb. Incapbale of living amongst thier human counterparts.

(Also nigger hate bread)

only a nigger would think posting this is countering the thread topic

you're just furthering the argument that niggers are violent chimpanzees

NIGGA NGIGN IGN INIG NIGGY NIGG OOGA BOOGA KFC WATERMELONE UNGA BUNGA OOGA OOGA

WE WUZ KANGZ

Wassup? Why y'all pussy ass wite bois mad doe?

U mad white bois?

I've gone round with people over Homo Erectus being niggers.

It would explain so much.

racists are the worst niggers.

The similarity is insane. This species looks like 95% of niggers out there, and 0% of caucasoid humans. Niggers are indeed monkeys and subhuman.

Niggers are the worst racists, along with jews, muslims and white leftist cucks.

cuck whitey got what he deserved

You think that fake? Lmaoooo

How dare he walk through their territory.

It's a lie, Because homo erectus does not have the language

Of course it's fake, that one is too.

WE WUZ CAVE N SHIT

"Let me walk by these black kind gentleman so I don't appear as a racist! No I won't cross the street! Because then I'd look racist!"

lol

Your photo shows the Neanderthal species, the first species to use language. They are 1 step behind the homosapie. The nigger is a homo erectus, way behind in the evolution table.

white boy has a small dick confirmed

I knew reddit was racist all along

>The nigger is a subhuman... a hybrid between the Homo-erectus species and the chimpanzee.

Ah... actually its the other way around bro. Whites and asians are hybrids with homo-erectus neanderthals. Homo-sapiens of African descent possess no such lineage.

White people = Homo Sapiens

Niggers = Homo Erectus apes

WE IZ CHIMPANZEE AND SHEEEIT

sure thing, you unfortunate creature, sure thing....

Stay mad wite boi

But it's true tho, and they stink

Say what you want about blacks, fucking a hot, giant assed sheboon is still on my bucket list

Fuck happened to that dude's hand? Bitten by a sabertooth tiger?

....so actually post here about how awesome you and your lives are, proud basement anons?

racism is some lower class white people shit, prove me wrong.

SHEEEEEIT

>niggers can't be racist as well
topkek

(Says the subhuman)

No such thing as racism if they aren't human. It's just hate.

Like I can hate a gorilla or dogs or something.

It's not racism.

Niggers is not humans

cry more, loser. I'm actually a somewhat nice person....but you lack conversation kills so.... die in fire, plx?

Who's the girl?

ITT:
"nrigr areut so stpid!!"

cmon bruh i aint dun nuffin

OMAGAFUCKINGLUL

Amen

Well soon trump will round the niggers up and hopefully put them to death, can't wait.

kys loser

Must be hard knowing your going to be fucking gassed, ape.

Look like these mugshots niggers arrest by the cops

Either that or sterlaize+castrate all niggers and ship em back to apefrica

I like how in every 'gang' there is always a guy with a really old gun, like did his nigger granddaddy hand that down to him or what lol

The niggers in Africa got enough on their plate to deal with.

white as, dumbfuck, and don't even live in merikkkur, untermenschen.
It'll be you, not those other "apes"

Oh wait
>enough on their plate

Peace brothers

u mad Wite Boi?

you're dense as shit for being racist, but are too stupid/damaged to know this.
Balls, get some.
(and a dad)

Germany born and bred friend. If only I was in the war. Would of loved to be the 1 releasing the gas into the chambers.

pretty sure its less about contributing to "the world" and more about not being a degenerate piece of shit, which minorities and people who encourage their degeneracy tend to be. Drinking, smoking, and gaming at home are less degenerate than theft, vandalism, and violence; even though both contribute the same amount to the progress of humanity and white trash criminals exist.

Oh surprise surprise. You're a eurocuck white liberal faggot. Kys you fucking cuck

yeah trump is totally going to do that any day now homeboy
just stay there in your room and keep posting until it happens k

Nah, I'll just sit back and flick on the news. Watch it all unfold.

still no, dumbass. No really, get a father, any role model will do, just get one, sadfuck.

You sound mad

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

watches "news" like a broken fat fuck....ofc.

Go to bed Trump, you're drunk.

WE BLAKS CANT BE WAYSIST WITE PEPELE WAYIST 2 US

>It'll be you
Yeah, been getting that vibe a lot lately.

even nazis'd hate you, brainless pussy wannabe

They are jussssst smart enough to sneak up on you when you are not looking (mainly because they have nothing to do all day long but sneak up on you unlike you who is on your way to work or thinking about paying your bills or where your kids are or who your kids are or what went on in politics today) and punch you in your head from behind...but they are not smart enough to deliver a pizza right side up, deliver a full order of groceries without breaking something or slicing cold cuts without dropping some on the floor....they aren't smart enough to fix a car or read a book or mix ingredients or show up on time for training or to remember the training when you give it over and over again and you have to make sure your department is fucking diverse and give them things to do that a brain damaged poodle could pick up in about 10 minutes....

good. You do nothing for love, communication, civility or 'teh community', so ...get a job picking up trash that's more useful than yourself, k thanks.

Almost my guy

hmm yes interesting would you like to tell us about The Storm while you're at it

captcha: STOP QUICK

yeah Ikr, white people certainly do suck....

Sad when you think about it. Stupid niggers.

The irony

Pretty much this. I did 8 years military and niggers did not have the mental capacity to implement the training in thier mind. They always fucked up in the field and almost get us killed. They are also the laziest fucking soldiers ever.

Oh hey OP, remember this photo of you?

>The nigger is a subhuman... a hybrid between the Homo-erectus species and the chimpanzee.
no, it's actually the negroe's lack of hybridization that makes him inferior. The superior races are neanderthal hybrids