youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0&t

What’s the best tear jerker movie

marly and me

I'll dump a few images I have around

Grave of the Fireflies

Way too close to home

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZGjzpknlQ

wana die

wana buy a van and fuck off somewhere, fuck work, fuck people, fuck life. just wana travel, explore. this world wont last long.

Have you guys ever given up?
Giving up is a weird thing... when you give up on life, on the concept of living itself, you're basically rejecting the thing that can get us classified as animals, survival instinct.
But at the same time, despite being something often looked down upon, it tends to be extremely liberating, atleast for a while.
When you give up, when you stop trying and struggling to move on, you stagnate, you stop being who you are (if you ever were someone), but this doesn't mean you are dead, atleast not yet.
Giving up can give you a chance in life too, giving up in who you are, you can become someone else, someone you like, you enjoy to be.
But that's up to you, most people don't realise the potential of what giving up means.
Basically, give up, you either die, or you can reinvent yourself, the decision is yours.

I wonder which path would anons take.

I tend to agree with you. I also think that you can give up on specific things. Dating, for example. I've been single for over a year now and I'm realizing that trying to date for me right now is really depressing. I think I want to just pull back and accept my single-ness. It won't make me happy but it also won't give me the anxiety and full on depression that I have now.

wow... i actually really like that theory.

whats it about?

when you know the end is inevitable and dont even bother accelerating it. it will come once available and not until than so why rush. what i mean is, i dont have the ability to kms but i know i will once day. its not even worth trying to avoid.

It's Such a Beautiful Day

2 young Japanese kids get separated from their family after japan got nuked. They struggle to survive on their own. It's an animated movie.

>Have a girlfriend for 5 years.
>Financially stable
>Both have great jobs.
>She loves me so much
>I don't feel the same way
>She has a lot of mood swings
>Stay at workmates house one night to have a little "me time"
>Female co-worker who is a part of our little trio group is there
>We end up crashing in the same room
≥do this again another night
>Crash in the same Roome
>Again, same bed
>Again, holding each other
>By this point we are hanging out with each other really often and just having fun together.
>We finally express how we feel about each other
>I'm too pussy to leave my girlfriend as she seems like the kind of girl that would cut my nuts off in my sleep
>Things get a bit too testy
>We call it a day (almost a year by this point)
>We still hang out as the trio
>Don't want to be friends
>Just want her

So you're still with the original gf cause you're scared to break up w her? And you're not really dating the gril you like? Please tell me I read this wrong.

Half truth.
You may have given up on dating, but that didn't got rid of your issues, they may need a little work.
Did you know therapy isn't about helping you? Therapy is about helping you help yourself.
I realised long ago that only I could rip myself out of the void.
You may not be the same person you used to be, and that may depress you, but you should keep in account that we as humans are in constant change, we get shaped and molded through our experiences. It's not your fault being insecure or having troubles relating to others, maybe having trust issues.
But it could perfectly be your fault not having getting rid of them.
I know it may be hard, but take your time and work try to work things through, would you?
Because it gives hope, it may only be a glimmer, but hope nonetheless.
The best part is that it's only up to those who are willing to change that can take the chance.
A man is only a man once he gets a goal, a man withouth a path is lost, and could not be considered more than a mere animal.
Being aware of the entropy of life is painful, but it is what it means to be alive.
But you can twist and bend the world to your will, that's what it means to be a man.
By your logic, life is pointless, nothing matters, everything is worthless.
I don't know about you, but when I realised that I started just taking what I wanted, and saying what I tought.
Why should you bother with anything?
Just make life your bitch, user.

how did you get greater than or equals to in your greentext?

Correct

You know what man? I have no fucking clue. I'm too drunk to tell

>be 23 yo neetfag
>live with nana, solely depend on her for food, shelter, medicine, pretty much everything tbh
>never leave my room, really depressed
>she and my little sister are the only ones i can feel normal around
>she suddenly passes away last month from heart failure
>out of the blue, she was only 68
>feels really fucking bad man
>the thought of losing someone i cared so much about was an inconceivable thought for me
>no choice but to go out more and help with funeral stuff
>get sadder each day
>few days ago get 21 days notice to leave home cause it was under her name
>no one can help
>no income so i dont want to burden others by staying at with them

Should I just consider becoming an hero? Things just look so hopeless right now

You were her caretaker and she didn't leave you anything in her will?

I saw a really cute dog waiting for it's owner on a convenience store parking lot, it made my day and.... Oh.... This isn't a thread for those feelings, huh? This is one of those pitypartycircklejerk threads. The fact that this pathetic thread exists is sadder than all your boohoo-stories. Whoever rolls 76 sends nudes to their boss.

>an hero

probably. i saw a gif of a guy sliding his head under a moving semi that seemed to do the trick. ill be barrowing his method but with a slow moving train whenever im in the right place at the right time. kys responsibly. no shame

lurk more

Either get off your lazy fucking arse and get a job you bum, or an hero. Parasite.

Um... Break up w your gf and concentrate on the gril you like. e.g. grow some balls and be happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zof17ruZ14

And yet you're in here. Fuck off normie shit. I bet you hang out in the trap threads telling everyone what fags they are but all the while rubbing your chuuby.

She was his caretaker.

you would enjoy reddit

Right, right.
That's sad lol.

Yeah for the most part, and no she didn't. It was all so sudden. She was supposed to come home 2 days after she died too. I'm still at a loss for words when thinking about it

thats fucked but ok

there's more to it than that

impressive

she looked after me financially yeah. its complicated story

Just copy/paste, nimrod

Eh, just fuck off man, clearly you don't benifit from these threads. Sometimes it's nice to be able to come on Sup Forums and know that there's other people in the same boat as you at the same time, cuz sometimes it's sure as hell hard to find anybody to make you feel even slightly less isolated. Just take your generic shity personality elsewhere.

this is the best thread i've seen since i woke up
>still waiting

oh i see

Lets form a Cult anons?

Start a Discord or something, fellow fags.
Cult/Creative Collective, dat feels, creativity, consolidation, mad bitches.

Sounds good to me...

im in

Sorry.
This was for

Could be fun.

I miss that show. That was a really sad episode.

the fault in our stars

Cultist Ahoyyy?!

Hmm...how to post dischord invite that isn't spam filtered.
Forgive my literal Autism/lack of 1337.

I dated a lot in my 20s, and after that I gave it up entirely, and enjoyed all my freedom, time and money. Then I gave up my business, then I gave up my beach apartment, then I gave up my personal and professional goals, and enjoyed my freedom and time at a maximum. Now the money's run out, and I'm considering suicide rather than going back into that working hell.

Once a slave gets a taste of freedom, there's no putting them back in chains.

discord address and slashes are backwards, "clearly"

wzc6a\gg.drocsid\\:sptth

>youtube.com/watch?v=3b6xinl7O6w
if she had only not given up...

Cultist fag/Autist here.

I done been on welfare most of my life (Satan Bless Australia!) work was horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY

same here. shit is so demoralizing though

Your first mistake is looking at yourself as a free slave.

>parents die as a young child
>be raised by great grandparents
>life is mostly normal, schizophrenic but scared to tell anyone, isn't really too bad
>meet girl of dreams in high school
>heart broken when she likes another guy but persist
>win her over eventually
>graduate, have best relationship ever
>get job, live alone, schizophrenia hasn't bothered me in a while
>gf's dad OD's on heroine (she never told me he had a problem )
>gf starts losing it
>get outsourced
>great grandpa has a bad stroke
>feel lost but gf is still there for me even though I'm depressed
>great grandpa doesn't want to be in the nursing home
>he's probably about to die
>leave apartment for a few months to take care of him
>depressing as fuck to see my father figure dying like this
>the night before he dies he mistakenly calls me by my father's name
>can't move
>go back home and lay in bed
>gf is upset with me for leaving
>found out she got an eating disorder while I was gone
>she thinks she's not good enough for me
>she starts to really lose it
>find out she did heroine while I was gone
>big fight
>she leaves
>I still love her
>she keeps on destroying her life
>calls me worthless
>buy a gun and try to end it
>load mag, put it in and pull the trigger
>realize I didn't turn off safety
>lay down and contemplate my life

I think I want to turn things around but idk if it's worth it

Checked.
Also, invite expired.

It's never worth it in the end.
It all ends the same way for everyone. You die alone, realize your accomplishments had no lasting value, and you can take none of any of it with you.

I'm writing a novel, some times, now to fuel the future cult!
Horror Based Amusement Park/Cult.
I will delete suicidality from the humans minds and societies, with horrific Black Mirror like brilliant "evil-ness" and sheiiit.

balls, I'll try to fix it.

nice trips. can you use discord from a pc?

Ye.

Hope it "twerks" "meh bruddaz"

ekwzgna\gg.\drocsid\\:sptth

>
was ritualistically abused by broken mother and her degenerate "hippy" "friends".
I've never really had friends/family as a result.
Autistic/Bpd/Cptsd.
Covered in scars, recently ended relationship with (was fat, I deprogrammed her, still she shat on me/couldn't help it due to her trauma) partner of 10 years, we're still friends/trying to befriend others.

Pic is my faggotass self.

lul, me, wubba lubba fail to greentext.

just try again? you shouldnt let a safetly convince you youre in any different of a situation.

so b00dals...

youtube.com/watch?v=7OqwKfgLaeA

My grandfather was my father figure too user. He died when I was 22. I felt like you, stay strong and don't end things. It's almost been 10 years and I'm glad I didn't go through with it. The pain you feel will never go away but it does get easier to deal with.

Remember that your going to die ether way so what's the point of killing yourself you might as well take from this life everything you can before it happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1QfTOiH6Tg

Nuclear war! Epic music video!
(tribal-ish remix to the world being nuked, what's not to love?)

>Girlfriend neglected her health for years before I met her
>Neglected it after I met her too because poor
>Now has diabetes
>Says she stress ate to cope with the abuse at home that she still goes through
>Been ignoring her diabetes

I am worried she might die.

Should add that she also has two infections that she has had for years. Is having eyesight problems now and dark spots on her skin. She claims she doesn't have the money to eat healthy. I don't have the money to support her either I am a broke student. It is really sad I have been with her for 3 years and I love her. Forcing her to get a checkup at the beginning of next month. I hope everything will be ok.

Why does this hit me so hard?

Lmao, broken invites.
Just type (dot) where they are supposed to go, no need to inver the whole thing.

I did/have, was still spam filtered.

eating healthy is cheaper, fixing terrible/abuse related eating habits is harrrrdd aaasss fucckkk!
SO SAD.

your scars and body are hot.

>i miss the sex
>i miss looking at her big beautiful brown basset hound eyes
>but more than anything else i miss the texts
>those stupid, goofy, lovey, puppy love texts

I'm pretty sure it's before Japan got nuked and during the air raids

:(

cheers. "Pyramid Head in Training".

Discord name: "The Black Temple"
Bleh....fuck me for trying, eh.

I suppose we should consider ourselves lucky that we got to experience that at all. Not everyone gets to experience love. And at least for me I'm pretty sure that was it.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2, On Golden Pond are the only 2 movies to ever get me.

Oh and Life is Beautiful

I can't seem to be able to join either.
Do you mind adding me and linking me directly?
Neptune【鬼】#8113

I Am Sam

Sent!

If anyone wants to join the "Cult" Discord, lemme know/post contact for invite.

is that puttin

email [email protected] if you keen.

If I receive any spam/get added to any lists....I'll Liam Neeson your ass(es).

naturally.

I feel like i have failed my life.
No job, no proper education. I have been drinking up my last savings. I feel like just giving up. Daily life feels so boring and bland, and i honestly cant stand another shitty boss telling me what to do.