Oh Mexico, how did you let it get to this?

Oh Mexico, how did you let it get to this?

O

It isnt to bad i live here and personally i never have a real deal with the narcos but i Lost a familiar because was kidnapped

USA war on drugs makes drugs epensive enough to fight over.the control of importing them.

We should end War on Drugs for the sake of Mexico.
You want to stop Mexicans fleeing to USA for economic opportunity ? Stop the War on Drugs.

Eventually press freedom increases, fear decreases, tourism increases, and there is more opportunity in Mexico for all.

Personally I'm hoping for a safe tour to see a few Donkey shows.

>never have a real deal
>just a lil kidnappin

Yummy

You need to understand that they are many crime group not just the cartel
I think it's more dangerous un usa because they are fuckin mad and everyday you year about shootings

Cartels corrupt the government, and make it easy for other gangs to increase the corruption and crime without punishment.

Culture of Impunity.... I'm sure it gets better when the Cartels have to sell to some other country than USA.

Theres daily shootings and beheadings in mexico

Don't be a fool they are corruption in every country and vioence not just MX
What about the guerrillas in África or the terrorist un middle east and europe with the real Mafia
Just saying all the fuckin world is shit

By being a shithole country

Most Mexican people are fucked up

Shitty b8, mate.

messicans are some dirty ass niggers

Lmao and to think all these fucking snowflakes are whinging all across the first world about how hard they have it

10/10 would use as halloween costume

This is the scene that that pic is taken from.

Lost familiar because gets kidnaped, no big deal.Confirmed mexico are worst than animals.

Like a vampire familiar? Are you coach Feratu?

>phew well that was relieving
I always thought mexico was a crime shithole but I can see it's no big deal thanks user

I think it is because inside their subconscious Mexicans are still Aztecs and old Aztecs gods need to be appeased. It has been like 300 years since they had a decent sacrifice, so I guess the gods should be really mad. That's why they make excuses such as the drug war and drug dealing to kill people.

Fucking kek

Spaniards mixed with subhuman natives instead of wiping them out how they should've. Most of the population contains indigenous genes thus making them savage beasts.
thread/

check em

>Threads himself

backstory?

Mexico drug cartels having a little fun

nice nigga