T33ns

t33ns

Other urls found in this thread:

boardgirls.org/teenmodels/res/105514.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a word which Americans can't say right. It is also a brain problem where the subject is sexually turned on by the damn fucking young (3 to 13 years old), but most of the people busted for kiddyfiddling are busted as a first offense for going after 13-17, whereas the ones going after under 13 usually get away with it for a long time until they start to obsess over the infamous baby fuck. All pedophiles are universally hated because they are all fucking immature assholes.
Given that its very difficult to prosecute when two minors have sex, some resourceful pedophiles think they may have found a loophole.
DO IT TODAY!

Pedophiles work within a similar system George Lucas copied for the Jedi idea in Star Wars. There is an Master "a.k.a. deaddrop" (see nexopia) and a Padawan, "a.k.a. republican". Famous pedos include, Jack McClellan, Michael Jackson, Jerry Sandusky, Michael Towers and any leading member of the Roman Catholic Church. A first time offender going after a 17 year old and then caught by Chris Hansen might look normal.

Pedophilia in men starts at the age of 13 where they start to find their 13 female classmates attractive. This however remains in males even through their upper teen years, they are still attracted to the same 13 year old girls instead of girls their own age. Males even at the age of 20 are still attracted to 13 year olds, they instead settle for a fat 15 year old (if they are not in college) or a decent 20 year old (if they are in college). When a male turns 30, he goes through a stage of "commitment" in which he finds a decent lady (usually around the age of 25, just when they are dropping out of college) to get married to and live with. Even through their 30s, men are still attracted to the exact same 13 year old girls. As a man reaches 40, he is not longer attracted to his wife and begins using the internet to talk to younger girls on Facebook or Yahoo chatrooms. At the age of 40 is when men start hitting on the babysitter, niece, or generally whoever reminds them of 13 year old girls, which usually results in marital problems, job problems, and related issues. When a man turns 50, his wife is completely done with sex and therefore the man must resort to actually pursuing his dreams of pedophilia. What now goes through his head is "if I'm gonna cheat on my wife, it might as well be with those 13 year old girls I've been putting off for so long". A lot of men are just fucked up. This is when they begin their plan to finally realize their hidden fantasy. Between then and the time they actually go out and do it can take anywhere from 3 days to 30 years, then as they finally meet the young girl they hope to get freaky deaky with, Gary Oak comes out of their bedroom zipping up his pants, followed by Chris Hansen who owns you before the police put the permanent banhammer on your ass. Your life is over, good job.

at least make the pasta interesting, those are boring and meandering and pointless

Bump.

last few times somehow someone requesting a Sonja dump has gotten dubs; this is where i got the sets i was sharing:

boardgirls.org/teenmodels/res/105514.html

Moar

Bump

Can't bump it.
V o l a?

that being said, same thing as before; i'll take a couple requests and post while i can; dubs gets a bigger dump of their request

Any candy

i'll start a new one that hopefully won't autosage

Sounds good. Bet there's lurkers waiting for anything.