What ever happened to that guy that was in a band with a married couple. She was a bassist or guitarist...

What ever happened to that guy that was in a band with a married couple. She was a bassist or guitarist, her husband was the drummer. Other guy in the band had a thing for her. Posted about it on Sup Forums and everyone doxed him and sent the info to her. What happened there haven't heard anything about it in a while did the cyber police get the guy or something?

Bump someone's got to know something

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

tfw no brap gf

bump

You mean the Sims story? Check any ylyl

that is not a girl.

No not sims. A guy in a band wtih a girl and guy, posted the girl he liked on here, except she was married to the other guy in the band. and then he got doxed.

I can't remember what thread it started out of, it seemed innocent enough said he was in love with her or something. Started posting her pictures. People found her social media and the bands website. People started posting pictures of the guy (kinda scrawny looking, long hair) vs. chad drummer husband (way more masculine looking) people e-mailed some of the thread to the girl in the band. bands website disappeared after a few days. never heard anything about it again

i dont think you seem to understand how Sup Forums works now
any hole is a goal

I really hate seeing normies on here all the time showing off newds of their gf's or ex's and talking about how they're normies and do normie stuff. I'd rather see some people kind of miserable. Anyone have a screen cap of it at all?

bump

His name was Mark Trueman and the band was called rigtime.
I was in those threads, shit was cash.

I knew someone would remember that. rigtime is kill ?

me again, the band is still together apparently. Hes the obvious cuck one

this is his fb also

I looked up the band it mentioned a contract. They might not be able to get out of it could be a specific length term or amount of albums they have to make. Maybe it was just some ploy all along to break up the band and try to get out of it.

bump

>plsletmefukurgfbronohomo
i see what you did there