I made a fake Twitter account for Abby Nierman, the woman who outed Aziz Ansari. @abby_nierman

I made a fake Twitter account for Abby Nierman, the woman who outed Aziz Ansari. @abby_nierman

Here's her Flickr account flickr.com/photos/abbynierman/

Have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/upZxOF3lVak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean the woman who went on a date and let Aziz go down on her and then realised he's not actually funny and then cried rape?

Oh man. I've already gotten tired of people defending her with the "you're all judging a situation you weren't there for" hypocrisy. I can't wait until it's the "Hateful men only dug up these lewd photos of her as an attempt to slut shame" posts that choke and corrode social media.

Posting more from her Flickr account

She calls this "color of empty." I kid you not.

typical self-entitled Brooklyn millennial. The one who screams feminism in public but wants every guy she fucks to turn her into a useless slut. Or but that empowering! hahahahahahah

Don't blame her. I bet he smells like curry

>Abby Nierman

No he means the girl working as a photographer and who dated someone famous to shame him publicly, enjoy the buzz and start her own career by playing the victim card among the liberal Hollywood community

From her now deleted Twitter account

Go away Aziz. Nobody likes you

gender > race

So why hasn't Sup Forums exposed her more publicly?

I love you, user.

shes pretty hot. Way too good for a smelly Indian

She's cute. I want to make a v-shape with my fingers and cream them down her throat

Jewish feminazi slyt. Great choice.

Wait...this is the girl that accused him of this bs??

See that's your problem right there, you famous but you fucking with regular bitches

Aziz you can do better

Because faggots here are racist and would rather get cucked and pegged by a Jewish feminazi slut than do something in support of another man who is brown in this case.

Seriously. This is great. Nice work, faggot.

Forgot to add feminazi slut

This is a wage gap thing.

Such a pretty girl.

What is wrong with you kids today that all your pretty blue-eyed women want to burn the coal?? I blame your dad's for not teaching you how to be men. Back in my day, them darkies wouldn't even look across the street at a white woman, much less try to stick two fingers in the shape of a "V" down their throat.

God damned kebabs.

NYPA faggot. Go cry somewhere else

Boy, you can fuck the feminism out of a woman if ya do it right.

Fucking inbred redneck imbecil or bait, can't decide.

Nah, just old. And watching you stupid kids fuck up my planet.

This girl will go see the new 50 Shades of Grey movie the day it comes out and leave the theater wet and no one will think anything of it. I fucking hate 2018 women.

hes a b-list celebrity and she thinks she should be famous. you should stop trying to draw conclusions that arent there, its cringe.

Hehe

Pretty funny but didn't get it.

Truth.

Boys, y'all need to get control of these here women. It's because men are weak that women think it's ok to be "feminists". That's horse shit. I have yet to meet a woman who considers herself to be a feminist who doesn't want to be treated like a dirty little whore in the bedroom. And once treated thus - properly - will gladly become a man's slave.

Your mothers lied to you, boys. Women don't want a man who "respects" them - they want a man who looks after them, but still dominates their lives. Learn it, know it, live it.

This.

Her hat is racist. She must know how racist that is. Is she trying to send a message? That's a Cleveland Indians cap. She has made herself a D list celebrity by given head to a C list Indian. She's toying with us.

>@abby_nierman
love it, love u OP

Wow nice finds op youtu.be/upZxOF3lVak

So fucking agree

>boys
>y'all
GTFO

Bump