Show me some amputee girls

show me some amputee girls

do you know any?

I prefer one-legged

is it because they're the only ones that can't run away?

movie clip?

Them feeeet!

>Them feeeet!
>feet
hahaha

Don't you mean "That foooot"?

it might be a video on her yt channel. that's a still from her insta.

*foot

foots

She must have caught her gym membership on discount. Only cost her a leg.

why do people find this attractive? the only people I can imagine finding this attractive are guys who only have 1 leg as well.

tbh I can't really explain

why do you find tits attractive?

I understand she'll be all up on this "Look, I overcame adversity" thing, and there may even be some merit in her not an heroing since she's become more spastic.
But at the end of the day, she still can't fucking walk, yeah?
So how can you project that you believe you were mentally strong and were able to make a commitment to be as physical as you can, and then bounce away like your own body is a fucking Pogo Stick?
I could not take her seriously if she hops around one pretending to be one of the worms from Worms™ making a jump.
And I'm sure it's hard for any partner of hers or whatever when he's like "Hey, what are you doing?" and then has to keep a straight face when she says "Ahh, I might just hop in the shower."

Poor girl broke her (only) ankle on NYE.

I'm not a damaged goods bin shopper myself, but some of them still look human enough. They aren't, but they look the part.

Hang out at a veterans hospital, meet lots of missing parts women.

>that ad board tho

> tfw no cute asian amputee gf

who is that? more?

brazilian doctor. she's the one from the earlier pics. lost her leg in an auto accident a year ago.

Does anyone know where I could find crutches like these?

They look like the type you'd find in India or parts of South America. Doubt you'd be able to buy them in major Western countries.

like this?

haha, so funny

Yeah, I've never seen some like that in the US. I'd like to get a pair for the wife's crutch collection but couldn't even source them online.

Looks like an antiquated design with thinner construction and wingnuts locking everything in place as opposed to the sliding pins in most contemporary crutches.

What are your wife's fave crutches?

For my casting, I own a pair of regular modern underarm crutches with the grey pads. Need a new pair as they've got an obnoxious squeak I can't get rid of. Also own a couple of pairs of forearm crutches.

Would like to get a pair of traditional wooden underarm crutches for retro adventures.

Her favorite are the stickerbombed ones pictured here. Unfortunately, we had to take them out of commission a few days ago so right now a pair of plain aluminum underarms are what she's been using. I've got some more stickers on order so I'll redo a pair to her liking. I'm not particularly fond of the ones she's been using lately because they're thicker than most aluminum crutches, but they are completely silent.

She also really likes wooden ones because they're so quiet compared to metal.

Are you having trouble with squeaking or clicking? I've got a solution for that if you're interested.

Nice pic.

I don't have a problem with crutches being moderately noisy (the normal clack-clack sound), but these have a nasty squeak that WD-40 has had little effect on. It kinda went away after I'd sprayed them, but a couple of days of heavyish usage and it was back with a vengeance. Suggestions welcome.

After looking at this thread I really just want to fuck an amputee now

Lake close to Madrid?

The lube may be making the squeak worse, as it attracts dust and debris. Can you pinpoint where the squeak is coming from? It may be near the tips. They usually have a metal plate embedded and if worn through they can squeak.

But to silence crutches I've found wrapping the height adjusting peg just below the pin and right where the peg will make contact with the crutch with a small amount if electrical tape, cuts out nearly all noise.

Shits cash. I always say, stump are just like big titties with a bone in them.

Something else I should mention. If you get some wooden crutches, make sure you keep them tight. They're especially prone to lower wingnuts loosening, causing the pin to fall out. Wifeys busted her ass twice recently because of this.

Thanks for the advice. I'll check it out. They were squeaking when I got them new, so it shouldn't be a wear issue. Suspect they were just poorly made.

No problem. Any recent casting adventures with the gf?

No, her last cast was mid-December.

It's my turn, haha, so I'm probably going to be in a leg cast and on crutches this weekend.

That's cool. So I presume she's pretty into it if she likes casting you too?

Where would I even begin to go about that? I assume theres more to it than mall hunting lmao

(Pic not related)

She's into it casting because she knows how much I'm into it. She's a good sport like that. It's not something that had entered her mind before I met her, but she was into stuff like having her feet tied with rope.

Awesome. Seems like a logical crossover between bondage and casting.

Who has more of her? Noods?

No noods, sorry.

Because someone like that will always be more dependent/submissive than a normie girl who would use her fully wokring body to go find chads to fuck behind your back.

At least that illusion is easier for a guy to believe.

They are prolly sluts just the same though.

That's not it at all. At least not for people truly into this. I've been with a few amputees. Some were whores, some were prudes.

For me it boils down to a long seeded physical attraction. I still remember the first attractive amputee I saw as a child and it left a lasting impression on me for weeks. I was freaked out at the time but couldn't get her out of my head. Fast forward to high school, I dated a one legged girl for two years. Word got out and there was another one legged girl at another school that my friend hooked me up with. Over time it's just developed into a strong preference, where biped girls can't compete.

There was also a one armed girl I met who was working at a burger joint and a fan I met online, although she was fucked in the head and that never manifested into anything but a few dates. Lastly a onenighter with a really fat AK I met in line at walmart.

>and a fan
And a dak *

More?