Who do you think is the most attractive and why?

Who do you think is the most attractive and why?

they're interchangeable

can we see more of right?

bigger sample size needed

Probably the middle one. She looks the most chink out of them all and man, do I love my chinks

The girl on the far left is more attractive. She looks cuter, probably would talk shit about you behind ur back, and would help you if you asked her. But tbh I think all korean girls look like annoying passive fake hoes who all act and dress the same way. They all look like eggs.

wouldnt*

the one in the middle is cute but the first on the right looks like her with wider eyes and more hair so her

All three of these bitches are the same. Zipperhead gook hoes...shiyeet nigga I'll love all them long time.

none, but left looks best

shit taste

This is another pic of the girl in the middle

Fuck she looks bangable. Got any photos that show off her ass by any chance?

Funny that you say that, because she's actally got a surprisingly epic ass. One of the best I've seen on an Asian girl. I wish I had a pic, but I don't unfortunately :(

That's a shame. I don't know what is is about her but I just want to pound her from behind so badly. Any more pics in general?

Oh really? Tell me everything that you would like to do :P

First up I think I would just face fuck her ruthlessly. I wanna see some tears well up in this eyes as I force my cock down her dumb Asian throat

I would love to have my hand tight around her throat while I'm fucking her. She seems like the kind of girl who would make some pretty hot reactions

What kind of reactions? What would she sound like or say?

If she wasn't moaning from the fucking, then she would be begging me to fuck her harder and be rougher

They all look the same to me

What would you do with her sexy ass?

I would bend her over and spread her plump cheeks apart so I could eat out that sexy fucking ass of hers. Then once it's nice and wet, I would rub my cock over it to tease her before finally pushing the head in and fucking her

Plump cheeks is actually a pretty good way to describe her ass. I wonder if any lucky bastard has got to eat out her ass before

all ugly gooks

I would love to have her sit on my face, then I would just listen to the sounds of her moaning while my tongue plays with her asshole

Do you think she's ever had that happen to her before? And what else would you like to do? :P

Honestly I'm not sure. One part of me looks at her face and thinks it's too innocent to have let anyone do that to her. But another part of me wants to believe she knows people go crazy over her ass and she wants to show it off

Oh trust me, people love her ass. I've literally heard her being referred to as "The Asian chick with the nice ass" lol

I would love to have her pull down her pants down just below her booty and bounce it up and down a few times as a tease before covering back up. A girl like her doing that would drive me wild

Her face looks pretty hot in this pic

You kidding me? To me her face looks hot in every pic

Like god damn. I can't decide if I wanna make out with her or make her gag on my cock in this pic

do you want to add me on some app to talk about her more? I'm not sure what app to use, so I'll just use my Imgur and you can PM me there if you want. My imgur name is Aruita8

Sure, I'll make an Imgur account real quick to message ya

Are there any other user's lurking on this thread, or is it just us two now?

can't see enough or right to judge so between the other two I would say left is nicer because better looking and she has proper eyebrows

You should just be able to find me if you search "Aruita8" on Google lol. It's the first result

Don't worry, found ya (After recovering my account)

Whichever one has the smallest tits because I like small tits.

whats the difference
hahaha
lol
ohhhhhhh
racism

all of them
because ima virgin and would fuck any hot asain

Haven't got a message yet :( My other account is ThePerson0077 lol. Maybe my original account isn't working properly lol

the one in the front because you can't see her whole dinner plate face

I think Imgur's messaging services are just stuffed up. You got a discord or something? I'll post my name and you can message me there

This pic is probably the best

Yeah I've got discord lol. My name is RandomPerson (lol)

back because she doesn't have baby teeth like the front one and the doesn't have an enormous face like the middle

RandomPerson#9413 *

Girl B

i think the middle girl actually