Reminder that there is STILL(over a year later) no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are...

reminder that there is STILL(over a year later) no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers
youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMcHblG9_j8
cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/peter-strzok-texts-released/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, but so many tears.

Reminder that Seymour Hersh himself said that Seth Rich was the one who leaked all the DNC info to wikileaks

youtube.com/watch?v=TMcHblG9_j8

Hersh has received the George Polk award for journalism five times, The Pulitzer Prize, and the George Orwell award for his work in journalism, which included famous things like the torture of Abu Ghraib Prison and he was also the person who broke the story about the My Lai Massacre

Okay, here's the deal on Russia. A Russian official says they have dirt on Clinton. Trump's team arranges a meeting. Russian source didn't have shit. The end.
If Trump had come out from the beginning and just said "we were digging for dirt like everyone does; we didn't realize that the source being foreign made it illegal" this would all be done now. Instead, he went for a cover up, and it's the obstruction, not the act itself, that will doom him.

The Russians stole the 2016 election for Donald Trump.

Also, Stephen Paddock was the lone shooter in Las Vegas. And those explosions and train-like noises in the sky every night are meteors. And TWA Flight 800 was ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY not shot down by a missile. Those 200 eyewitnesses on the ground had no clue what they had actually seen.

but who was phone?

You must accept that Democrats - and that extends to every root of their propaganda machine, including bureaucracy, academia, the accomplice media - believe that they possess the moral high ground in any set of circumstances. They have allowed themselves the privilege to believe that the end justifies the means, so long as their agenda is advanced. Thus, loyal foot soldiers like Seth Rich and Vince Foster are merely collateral damage in the war for minds and power.

Do People actually think the Russians hack the election? What the fuck are people drinking?

The Hillary Clinton Kool-Aid.

>What the fuck are people drinking?
they are blinded by ideology, everyone is guilty of it to some degree, even the right and I fully admit this. Its a post-truth society, as in, no one really gives a shit or even knows the truth, they just construct their own little reality by insulating themselves in echo chambers and safe spaces. Thats why its important to challenge your own beliefs. I make it a point to try to prove things I believe in wrong.

>Muh democrats
Amerimutts still think that their politics aren't rigged.

we need more truth seeker like info wars and fox news. my cousin graduated from college as a microbiologist and thinks he knows anything about science which isn't true. just because i was brought up on Sup Forums and not propoganda academia doesnt mean i dont know the real world. they think they understand reality and science when in fact they don't know anything much. we need to bring down these traitorous institutions like academics and let people be free to think however they want.

their government just uses social media for psychological manipulation like they do in their own country.

Academia will never be reclaimed from liberalism. That ship sailed a long time ago. History has been rewritten too many times over, and no one ever stopped them. Who is going to police them? Themselves?

we should destroy books and anything intellectual.

Hey, just for context- Are you full blown retarded or....? Gtfo of here alt-right newfags.

Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, they are all arms of the same machine. Please don't think that only the Russians do this.

There are no fewer than 15 listening devices in the U.S. household at any given time. Your cell phone, your kid's free laptop from school, your smart TV, maybe even your dishwasher. They are all listening to you. They want to become a conduit to what you believe. And the worst part is that we have willingly invited them in.

so can you actually articulate an argument?

LOL...

>ITT: full blown idiots

the only thing retarded is some kid who goes to school who believes in science and lies. the truth is here and we're here to stay.

I certainly didn't say that. But we stopped teaching children critical thought somewhere along the line. Who will teach that fact from fiction?

christianity is the only fact. anything else is fiction. we must be like jesus always. love and never sin.

The woman in OP's picture looks like every crusty, pasty liberal bitch in the city I reside in. I can smell her. She smells like moth balls.

infowars is mostly shit about the illuminati and alex jones shilling snake oil though.

Love it! And the fact that those two idiots who quoted you didn't even get the sarcasm. Oh well.. inbreeding does result in accumulation of genetic errors and idiocy is not unlikely in this context.

>agreeing with your main point
>"lol youre stupid"
Also, on what ground do you get to laugh at stupid conspiracy theorist when you believe in the Trump Russian conspiracy?

> no evidence

Well Trump is a
> stable genius
So what do you expect from a trumpcuck?

On the ground of critical thinking and looking at a mountain of hints and suspicious circumstances with only incriminating piece of evidence missing. They got Alphonso Capone on tax evasion and not organized crime charges you know..

What I don't get is why y'all think trump will be impeached and prosecuted for something nobody has any evidence on, when Hillary ACTUALLY rigged the DNC and nobody did shit? I just don't get how you can back somebody so plainly and openly crooked

Rigging the DNC against Sanders and laundering all of the state parties' money is absolutely the most minimal crime Hillary Clinton has ever committed.

It all started with Web Hubbell and the Rose Law Firm. The woman learned that all she had to do was blame being caught on being a woman and she could get away with murder. Actually, lots of them. She's never looked back.

Democrats know this. This is why even so many of them, normally blinded by their ideology, could not hold their noses and vote for her.

DNC was internal matter of the party so why would justice system give a damn. If they do even better cause she's a power hungry feminazi bitch.
What I don't get how can you support this motherfucker who will drive this country to the ground domestically and internationally. Because of what? Because he's racist and it appeals to you? Because he's promising economically nonsensical solutions that favor big business which is solely responsible for stagnant middle class wages? Because hes destroying healthcare claiming the premiums went up because of government while if was greed of private insurance corporations that drove cost you? Open your eyes and try ANY other news source outside of Fox news which is propaganda tube.

We'll it's the most public and recent of her crimes is the thing
>implying trump is ruining the country based on nothing
>implying "the man" has kept you down in life
>trying to play a bullshit race card
>the ACA DID drive up premiums, and it lowered the quality of MY health insurance, just so I could help pay for some nigger who doesn't have it
You're the one who needs to wake up, and stop letting shills tell you how to feel. Also, if you actually LOOK AT THE RESULTS you'll see there's not much room for shit talking Donnie.

Stay mad

Also
>the Fox News card
I don't even have cable, and haven't seriously watched a major news network in years, but good try

Well then where do you get your info? Dodgy websites? C'mon. BBC, SKY, CDW, France24 and any other information outlet will say exactly opposite of what FOX or GOP are saying because they are habitual liars feeding bullshit to uneducated base that doesn't know better.

You're using word nigger and deny being racist in the same post. Analyse this.

Explanation of why premiums went up is lengthy and probably above the head of most faggots here but briefly:
ACA mandated 85% medical loss ratio (money they have to spend on patients and not on CEO bonuses) Insurance Companies who otherwise would take 30-40% of your premiums home.
For comparison that ratio is 99% for Medicare because is non-profit.
So if you enjoy being cucked by healthcare insurance companies and other big corporations which pay they taxes in Ireland then indeed Trump is your man.
His economic numbers are consequence of prior 8 years not his governing since he didn't do shit for economy yet.
And don't tell me about DOW because this is always going up.

so?

sure kid
stay mad

sure kid

this you?
betting it is

this retarded

this retarded

so weak

So, yes, the ACA mandated that these companies either pay more money, or they just reduce coverage. Of course they're going to reduce coverage, why would they pay more? They're corporations. Trying to shift the blame to them making a smart business decision instead of the bill that forced their hand is silly. I would do the same thing, and you would too.

Also, words aren't words. I called my gay brother a faggot before he came out, and I will continue to do so. Not going to change how I speak for some delicate sensibilities, no matter what you perceive it as. Also, cutting taxes for corporations means more room for wages, and more jobs. If you deny this, you're a fool. He also tried to revive a tried and true job market in making coal deals with china, but they went back on their word.
>inb4 "the man"

stay mad kid

sure kid

Words are words*

stay mad hillcuck

stay mad kid

this is good bait

stay mad kid
all you can do is bitch

okay. could you kindly provide a source that shows any evidence of Russian collusion?

So you don't even read what post you reply to do you

you really think you'll get one?

stay mad

He knows he won't that's the point

I'm very pro trump but you're honestly an idiot, and a grown ass man at that, and you give trump supporters a bad name

I mean I was kind of hoping that a year and a half later they would have one shred of evidence that even hints at the possibility of it. I guess not. sad.

You know this guy is like 40+ and he spend some his whole lunch break doing this? Ain't that sad?

sure kid

trust me they will claim it was supressed.

you can tell who the children are by what they post.

fuckin A

Jesus this site is shit now. Political shilling on a random image board that used to form the internet's biggest memes.

I hope Sup Forums dies.

that gilf aged well

this is their M.O.

Starve them out, a little taste of communism, by cutting off grants for non STEM degrees and funding for any school that does not vigorously defend free speech. Taxes are paying for these communists to warp kids minds.

No body thinks they hacked the election.

But it is being investigated if Russia aided the Trump campaign in an illegal manner. Also being investigated is if Trump has any illegal financial dealings in Russia, such as laundering, or if Russia has any kompromat on Donald Trump.

Also being investigated is if Trump obstructed Justice in any of these investigations.

We’ll have to wait and see how these investigations conclude to see what happened.

Or just keep getting your news from Sup Forums greentexts, I don’t really care either way.

Say it with me kids:

“ONGOING INVESTIGATION”

Keep believing and get ready to feel another burn.

Zero leaks, no "sources", even with the Hillary FBI agents on the case with their "insurance policy"

He's a fucking president and loaded ruthless douchebag with connections in a country where good lawyers can convince 12 morons that the Sun sets in the East and not in the West so what do you expect? Eager and multiple witnesses? That's the whole tragedy of our democracy which is essentially poligarchy ruled by fat cats like Trump and lawyers.

All the sure mad stay kid posts are really really really hitting me right in the trigger nigger.

Which Hilary FBI agents?

Also the FBI opened the investigations after three separate sources came to them with similar claims.

People have already been indicted and Manafort is currently under house arrest. Bannon just had FBI agents at his house and Mulleur will be meeting with Trump in the coming months.

As far as leaks, unlike the White House Mulleur is running an air tight organization with extremely qualified professionals that aren’t letting anything leak that they don’t want to.

Even with the minimal info that does get leaked, it’s not hard to connect the dots and see what right in front of us.

Anyone that has conclusive evidence is an instant millionaire. Dems and others will pay for it. But... nothing.

Not like he's been leaving a trail of suicides... or deleted emails... or house fires.

Millionaire that would have been dead before testimony, such are the stakes for Trump, GOP and Russians.

Thats now how any of this works.

Btw you know watergate took two years of investigation right?

FBI agent Strzok and friends, they had a bunch of their texts posted. So much for those "extremely qualified" individuals, as a major qualification is nonbiased. Been on all of the Clinton and Trump investigations with a preconceived agenda.

Mueller has zero choice in the prosecution of crimes found during the investigation. Just because someone is in trouble does not link it to Russian collusion.

Keep listening to the same sources that predicted Hillary to win... 98% certainty!

Where do you get is info from?

>Do People actually think the Russians hack the election?
no, but cnn does

Reminder that republicans put a republican in charge of the federal investigation.

So Trump is so awesome and powerful that he can suppress and/or kill anyone? Interesting. Not the typical picture his detractors espouse.

Not sure Watergate a good comparison. Trumps being investigated worldwide by most intelligence agencies. Yet nothing.

When are the dems going to issue the next version of the dossier? Why stop at just one?

He makes it up.

Here, you'll like this source.

cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/peter-strzok-texts-released/index.html

So FBI agents arent allowed to have political opinions?
But if they do and they are against your political ideas then its a Clinton crime conspiracy...got it you are stupid.

What does it say really? That FBI employees had political views BEFORE the election? What's wrong with that. And what they stated is true, Trump is a loathsome human being.

Hersch was also the guy who said that Bush was just days away from invading Iran multiple times.

You Need to dig deeper, that's a single article that will side with your beliefs.

FBI agents need to nonbiased in their investigations, especially at this is level. Also, they shouldn't use investigations for political purposes, like having a meeting about deleted emails just for fun. It goes both ways. Justice needs to be blind.

It took me about a minute of looking shit up to completely debunk the seymour hersh story. Pathetic.

Next version of the dossier? This isn’t a book series dumbfuck. And it wasn’t issued by the Dems. And the FBI already had two separate sources at the time that corroborated information in the dossier.

Also, this kind of shit doesn’t just get leaked to the public while our intelligence agencies are in an active investigation.

>You Need to dig deeper
No, I don't your grasping at straws and trying to hold them together. Every stupid conspiracy on this thread is so amazingly full of shit it bothers me that someone can be so fucking dumb. Turn the computer off and go the fuck outside.

Il was overturned. There was a recount and trump won it.

Ah yes, the old “polls were wrong that one time so I’m getting all my news from Sup Forums from now on” argument.

So an FBI agent calls trump a douche via text and that somehow reflects on Mulluer’s investigation?

Having a political opinion before the election doesn’t mean the investigation is biased. Lots of refs grow up with favorite teams but they are trusted to call fair games. Also the agents that had these texts leaked are no longer involved with the investigation.

Ok. Who paid for the dossier?
Is the dossier true?
What we're the other sources?
Were those sources true?

A link should be easy.