Mikaela Baldos Scandal

Mikaela Baldos Scandal

Filipino/Flipfags where are you? I heard theres a full 257 vids to her, so far i have only 15
Interests?
Il be posting link

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mediafire.com/folder/5kk7mmvel1k4t/New_folder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is she?

Normal girl who broke up with her ex and leaked all their stuff. Currently #1 fap material nationwide here

Yah b/ro

15 vids link

Any idea where the 240+ rest are?

Horny island people are funny. It's even more hilarious because you are all downloading her videos at sub-Australian internet speeds.

>mediafire

Kek

Legit bro youre too anxious. Dick united and all

>frog posting
Better sub net speed than being sub human i guess.

Thanks b/ro!

Nice deflection, Flipper.

You cant get and fap to this as fresh as now, this is the ripest time.
Someone find the rest of the vids

Thanks user! Time to fap

She is dumb for sending videos, but it is hilarious how he is trying to shame her when in the last video he is barely putting in any effort to fuck her. Why would he share his lazy sex "skills"?

really? you must be a newfag to the internet.

Supposedly he leaked it cause he was trying to blackmail her if they did not work it out, or he was too salty cause she broke up with the dude

Use mega

who cares she's just another phillipino whore. scandal implies she's somehow famous or important.

She is neither and the reason this blew up is the exact opposite of what you imply. Flips are generally conservative. Too conservative, so obviously you have an opinion of a rock

as a filipino, this is generally true.

maybe conservative on the outside but greedy filthy whores on the inside. as this story clearly illustrates.

What? Your logic is too flawed and untrue to be comprehended man. Can we stay on topic and fap to her/look for the rest?

Found the angry Ameri-clap who is made because Asian women won't give him the time of day.

Bonus points cause this might actually count as CP

well i could just go to the phillipines and just buy/rent a girl. 99.9% of them are whores anyway

You can in any country. What is the point you are trying to make?

There are whores everywhere man and the thing is whores here are influenced by western culture. I wonder why?

yeah but the ones in asian shitholes are usually the cheapest.

>What's economics?

i guess you're right the economy in some backwards shithole is pretty bad.

Funi epic shithole meme! xD