Brewers thread

Are the Brewers going to the playoffs? Is Thames going to win MVP?

Looking realistically at this team, they are the best team in the NL and will most likely be in the worls series.

Get in here Bree Crew and lets talk Brewers baseball!

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/mlb/2013/8/18/4635120/ryan-braun-urine-collector-anti-semitic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in a middle of a rebuilding decade

>playoffs

Haha can't fathom how great This BREW is huh???

Stop. This shit happens every fucking year. In 3 weeks the Brewers are literally who.

>be Milwaukee's best player
>get accused of roiding
>give a big press conference about how angry you are, betting your salary on your innocence
>get caught for roiding 3 months later
>mfw

Will never stop being funny. The cherry on top is that he was the best Jew player since the 80s.

Braun was innocent all along

>increasingly scared chubs fan says for a 10th week in a row

kek he is bad

I mean, they won the WS less than a year ago...when was the last time the Brewers won it? Have they ever won it?

No matter the success of shitcago sports teams they will objectively always be inferior to Wisconsin sports and theres literally nothing you can say to dispute this. Dont even bother replying to this post subhuman.

Actually I live in New Berlin so glhf

>Based adult male pushes snot nosed chicago kid for baseball

Never change Wisconsin never change

That was truly the funniest shit out of all the "exposed" roiders. For fuck's sake, how are you going to get up there and insult the integrity of the inspector who caught you, then GET FUCKING CAUGHT. God damn. Just admit it straight up, take your ban, and move on. Like that one pitcher for the Yankees did.

That doesn't really make much sense. Obviously Green Bay has won more than the Bears, whether you're counting Super Bowls or total championships. But in other sports? Baseball (which is what this thread is about), Basketball, hockey....has Wisconsin even won one title in any of those sports?

Ever heard of the Wisconsin Braves dumbass? They dominated baseball with Hank Aaron

lmao, are you really treating a franchise that left you for fucking ATLANTA as your own? Lol. I bet you count LA Lake championship banners too.

thames will fall off before the all-star break, make it to the finals in the HRD and be below replacement level for the rest of the year.

Jealous mich shitcago fan? Thames will run circles around Chris Bryant in the HRD.

I was listening to based wisconsin sports radio today and they were saying Thames has a legit shot at breaking mark mcgwires home run record

*You mean Kris Bryant

He has a woman's first name, because his eyes are just too beautiful to belong to a man

Thats the gayest shit ive heard all week but i should expect that from a chicago fan

Buccos sweeping them this series

WRONG

Remember how he blamed the tester being anti-semetic on his positive result?

Won't matter when the BREW CREW sweeps the Cubs

I got my broom ready

No I don't remember that. Take your anti semitism to Sup Forums

When was this?
Details. Or you're making it up

>durrrrr i dont know what google is

sbnation.com/mlb/2013/8/18/4635120/ryan-braun-urine-collector-anti-semitic

Nice photochop asshole racist

Why r u a racist

clinging to a .500 record

>great

Quit arguing over semantics this BREW CREW is the real deal. Any baseball expert will tell you the brewers are the best team in their division

currently sitting in fourth out of five place

>best team in their division

please quit making brewers fans look delusional.

>B-B-B-B-BUT THAMES IS ON ROIDS
lmaoing all day @ Cubes "fans." At least you can root for your Patriots, Penguins, and Warriors you bandwagon ultrafaggots