In your perfect world, all women…

In your perfect world, all women…

get respect

die.
/thread

at what age?

have dicks

Know their place

Would smash their own faces into the pantry closet door so that I don't have to do it for them.

...all women do anal, give deepthroat bj's and swallow.
Every time i want to

... wear well-fitting and certified bras. The lack of such a bra is punished with a week of full nudity.

are addicted to cum

> " In [ my ] perfect world, all women… " ;

would be automata that can be put back in the cupboard where they belong, after they had done the shopping, housework, gardening, restocked the bar properly, washed the children and attended to all my carnal desires.

Hope that this formidable list of very important responsibilities does not appear to give the impression that I am excessively in support of flagrant "feminism".

Have a functiong brain

Looks like Margot Robbie

U blind

Want to fuck me

Good point

The shit talking and doing stupid stuff pisses me of. Talk to her friends the whole day, and later she's to tired to fuck.
And she don't suck cock, but if she do once a year, i can't cum in her mouth.
She didn't want it, but i'm even don't get the chance to cum because her jaw hurts after fucking 5 seconds.
But it's no problem for her to talk the WHOLE FUCKING DAY

I hate women

are utahraptors!

All people are hatched to be either female utahraptors who hunt for food and raise kids or male humans who live in leisure and have sex with raptors!

are 12

are sows

have equal rights as men

You should probably never get married. Not to anyone.

Only ever shave their legs, nowhere else.

Are valued, respected, and given equal opportunities.

Kek i dont hate women but i found myself a transgender gf with a dick that we dont use usually, she gets enough pleasure from anal. I get bj and anal whenever i want. Feelsgoodman

...have feminine penises.

>Kek i dont hate women but i found myself a transgender gf with a dick that we dont use usually, she gets enough pleasure from anal. I get bj and anal whenever i want. Feelsgoodman

Of course, because a transgender is a guy naturally

No shit, literally when having anal and to your post.