Drawthread: THICC Edition

Drawthread: THICC Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

YoutubeRepeater.com/watch?v=Q_-X973pw1s&s=5&e=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

posting for vore guy since he requested it

Vorefag's thread.
Notice how he didn't try being first post.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

heyo scraps, it been a while
chill ur tits niguh, im just here to refuel

Frilled shark?

Grips make a pic and make a new drawthread

Haha uh oh

I'm 22! Prime Face-Sitting age.

Here's your Vietnam Bullet

i just got the idea for a new rolling game. anyone want to help draw the card faces?

i already got you covered right here

Quality work

whoever wanted this, I rushed it together, had to make some food and let my dog out :shrug: new req

YoutubeRepeater.com/watch?v=Q_-X973pw1s&s=5&e=12

taking requests

THATS AWESOME! thank you so much :D

i was gonna just draw some stick figures but i decided to put actual effort into it. i know its shit but its the hero vore guy deserves, not the one he wanted

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

Where's the thicc girldick

Draw yourself being happy

Requesting a witch from Left 4 Dead

anti-dis-establishment

O. It's just grips.
U kno I don't allow Asians in my airways.

Absolute trash. I'd kill myself if I drew that monstrosity.
>Not using the 4 of clubs in the helmet
Off yourself

I want to feel those muscles. I wish to taste some of its power.

if you look closely at you'll see a 4 of clubs

What can I say? I love strong gals

> feminist
Scraps is egalitarian humanist master race.
>
Plus if you make sure to be solid on what you will and wont draw, you'll be good.

How have you been grips?
I'll have to see an ID from you before we do anything... Sorry ;/
>I'm sorry I can't help it. Scraps just seems like a nice gal. Thanks for drawing it by the way. Pretty nice work!
You are such a good boi user, you get plus three good boy points.

Requesting her holding a tiny persona like a gun

You have a repost for that?

I dunno,a little Doggy told me you're a big homo,you even nibbled on his ear or something.
hey,insult me too fucker.
same
I don't draw in general lmao

fuck who drew that? good shit

It's true he did

Can't. You've got decent art