When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Fuck her in the Ass!

cum on her while she's sleeping. and leave $50 on the bedside table

What kind of father are you? Give her 5 bucks and scold her for stealing and if she still a bratt hit her in the top the head with a soft knuckle it works and it hurts. I hated it.

Physical violence only makes the aggressor feel better. Severe psychological trauma is much better. While she's at school, throw all her shit away and tell her you hate her, hate how fat and ugly she is, and you wish she would take a bunch of tide pods so you don't have to put up with her shit anymore.

Also let us know where she starts stripping because bitches with daddy issues give the best head

Stop posting this retarded thread

You already gave her 6 bucks this week

As a child who was beaten (often, but mostly deserved). I'd have to say go for it. Studies have shown, and personally, I believe repetitive beltings can lead to negative psychological side effects. But every once in a while, I feel it's necessary. No one wants to fail as a parent, and sometimes, there's no other way. It's effective and overall I'd recommend it, in VERY small doses and ONLY when it's necessary. Goodluck with raising ur daughter tho, OP.

Havent seen this shitpost for a while.
Always wondering why people posting such bullshit

If I were you I would not hit her what I suggest doing is fucking beating the shit out of her till you see bone after that kiss her on the lips and say goodbye sweet heart

this is the tenth time you've posted this moronic shit

neck yourself

Gib monies

What does a 12 year old need money for?

This shjt is over used lol

i think ur full of shit but holy crap dont listen to these ppl i not

Never

omg i m so maaaad urrrr durrrrr

BACKHAND THE CHEEKY CUNT. Ungrateful, thieving piece of scum. Discipline is what she needs.

dont hit... but SPANK her ass.

this thread again every day
>fuck off

this.

lip gloss and condoms duh they practice safety

OP got this from a Reddit thread. Fucking faggot.

This. Unless you live in a friendly upscale urban area with walkable streets and small stores located near your home. Or some cozy European village, what would your child do with this money? Because you don’t live anywhere like that, right? Your probably an American in a suburb, so this child has no need for cash or even a way to spend it.

The only reason she would take it is perhaps she’s in some sort of trouble. And as a responsible parent you need to help her!

Are you sure you meant to say 12 year old daughter? Perhaps you meant to type “21 year old prostitute”? This feels like a more likely scenario.

this thread again

Join this discord now if you need funds to buy dragon dildos for your daughter/sons! UTyxR7Z

Bait

At the age of 12 physical punishment is questionable at best. I would say they are to old for it to be effective. Just ground them.

Spankings really should only be used on very young children who dont understand any other form of punishment.

Seeing as how she has stolen money from you and spat in your face many times (judging by how you keep posted this thread), I would guess that hitting her isn't working. Perhaps you could start whoring your daughter out to niggers so you can recap the money she's stolen.

Are you serious? To buy shit like icecream. When I was twelve I used to ride my bike for 20 minutes to get an icecream bar.

No tv. No computer. No bedroom door for a month. No allowance.

I still hit/spank my daughter. She’s 17

What a coincidence,
I spank that slut too.
and she calls me 'daddy'
as well

Wouldn’t be surprised. She’s a slut

Copy pasta

I have more/will answer questions if any interwst