JJ Abrams’ GOD PARTICLE Is Next Film in CLOVERFIELD Series

>The mysterious upcoming J.J. Abrams-produced film "God Particle" will be the latest movie connected to the producer’s cult hit "Cloverfield," an insider familiar with the project told TheWrap.

>Not only will "God Particle" be the third in a series of connected "Cloverfield" films, but Abrams and studio partner Paramount Pictures are quietly developing more movies for the shared universe, the individual said. Both parties hope to release a new film in the shared "Cloverfield" universe each year, the insider added.

>"God Particle" is about a team of astronauts who make a shocking discovery and end up fighting for survival in what is described as an altered reality. Julis Onah ("The Girl Is in Trouble") directed from a script by Oren Uziel. It stars David Oyelowo, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Ziyi Zhang, Elizabeth Debicki, Daniel Brühl and Chris O’Dowd.

thewrap.com/jj-abrams-god-particle-next-film-cloverfield-series-exclusive/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does this hack keep getting work and why do normies think he's so good as a director

Because he is though.

>The crew of an international space station is left adrift after an experiment gone wrong with an a particle accelerator causes Earth to vanish without a trace. As they struggle for survival, a signal from an approaching vessel of unknown origin might signal their salvation... Or spell their doom.

Could be fund.

It'll be a soulless as everything else he's made. And probably as deep as a puddle

>And probably as deep as a puddle

Mi3 and super 8 were good

The rest are shit though

>Both parties hope to release a new film in the shared "Cloverfield" universe each year, the insider added.

Holy fucking shit, it was only a joke!

I FUCKING KNEW IT

YES

JJ "Bait and Switch" Abrams

>hey guys Star Trek Into Darkness is totally not a remake of Wrath of Kahn
>it's actually a remake of Wrath of Kahn
>hey guys, check out Cloverfield lane maybe it's related to that film you all love
>lol jk I just put "cloverfield" in the title so you would go see a movie that had nothing to do with Cloverfield
>hey guys, Star Wars Episode VII is finally happening!
>lol jk, it's just a remake of Episode IV

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me three or more times shame on me

>Ziyi Zhang
That's a name I haven't heard in a while. I thought she was blacklisted for fucking every Chinese official to make it in the industry.

Calling the twist now:

The mission is funded by Tagruato, and the interdimensional time fuckery causes disasters in several parallel universes. That's how they're all connected: These folks actually unleash a rift that knocks the Satellite out in one universe waking up Clover, and causes the alien invasion that Howard knew all along in 10CL.

All future Cloverfield films are gonna be a result of the events in this film.

K I N O

>dead space ripoff

yawn

He's just producing. Who gives a shit if he produces movies as long as he doesn't direct them

Did nobody tell JJ that Cloverfield sucked?

She got some bad press with her whole charity/donation thing that didn't go to charity/donation. She's still a big name for Chinese media

>Cloverfield Cinematic Universe

but both of them were pretty good?

JJ, there was one Cloverfield, and it was trash. Having the word in the title does not make it a movie called Cloverfield.

>A team of astronauts aboard a space station find themselves alone after a scientific experiment causes Earth to disappear. When a space shuttle appears, the space station crew must determine if they are friend or foe
This sounds original and fun

>It stars David Oyelowo, Gugu Mbatha-Raw,
>astronauts

nope

>cloverfield sucked

JJ, your movies are bad.

>"God Particle" is about a team of astronauts who make a shocking discovery and end up fighting for survival in what is described as an altered reality.
>half life

>he's running with the trash idea he thought up on the spot to justify tacking an oh so spoopy ending on a random film to make the studios money
>the same studios are allowing/causing this kikery to happen and then they complain about piracy and dropping attendance in cinemas over the years
Fucking kike parasite fuckers.
I'm going to pirate everything until you give me a true Cloverfield sequel or make something fresh and original.

>Both ''Portal'' and ''Half Life'' movies will be part of the Cloverfield Universe

Literally the only issue with Cloverfield was that it was too short

Cloverfield is the definition of dumb scary fun, you need to watch it alone and in the dark and really immerse yourself in the movie with the other characters and feel the panic and the confusion

I liked Cloverfield but it's not a scary movie at all, if you want to have the effect that you just described you could just watch The Blair Witch Project (1999)

The thing that's good about Cloverfield is the mystery, not the ''horror''
The mystery of where did this giant ass monster come from, why does he exist?
The other good thing is the monster destruction

10 Cloverfield Lane was a really fun film.

yes, fellow anonymous poster, it really does. i am not a shill, i simply wish for people to have a fun experience for just under $10 dollars when they see The Goy Particle™ in IMAX 3D®.

Would have been a better shitpost if you'd called it the Yahweh Particle, memes aren't actually that funny any more.

Are you implying that what happens to marlena isn't fucking horrifying?

you're lying.

>implying I was "shitposting"
>implying I was using the word """fun""" as a preemptive means to deflect criticism from our new film
>implying shills even exist
what are you, some tinfoil hat wacko?

>astronauts
>It stars David Oyelowo, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Ziyi Zhang

Did The Martian ruin astronaut movies forever?

You used three quotation marks consecutively, please tell me this isn't you trying to turn it around on me.

>someone says this film might be good
>HE LITERALLY PUT A GUN TO MY HEAD AND FORCED ME TO GO THE CINEMA, OR WORSE, THROUGH JEW MAGIC HE CONVINCED ME BECAUSE I HAVE NO BRAIN
Hilarious, what else do the voices say user?

OH NO, NOT THE """QUOTATION MARKS""". ANYTHING BUT THE """QUOTATION MARKS""".

This is getting sad. I hope you enjoyed replying to my trips, though.

Are you crying because some of them are minorities? If you look up photos of space shuttle crews, most of them have blacks and/or asians.

why are you so rude, user? i simply wish to bring to light the works of the next Spielberg for just under $10 dollars! surely there are some people who do not know his brilliance, and I must teach them.

good meme, fellow anonymous poster!

I'm crying because so much fiction is being specified for diversity just like your mum's cunt.

>muh secret club hates everything, except cats we love cats xddd!
You need to go back

>minorities
You mean niggers.
FYI taking the whole planet into account, they are a majority.

JJ's best work is Cloverfield so I can't wait to see this

Cloverfield was good.
10CL was udder fucking hack trash bullshit and you seriously have to be mentally retarded to think it was anything other than garbage.

So 10 cloverfield lane was connected? I haven't seen it but from what I heard it didn't have anything to do with cloverfield?

im laughing at all you mewfag tier fags for eating this shit up now

I fucking know.

>10CL was udder fucking hack trash bullshit and you seriously have to be mentally retarded to think it was anything other than garbage.
Kek, this. More than half this board.

>we love cats xddd
You sound like you just brushed up on Sup Forums history through wikipedia or some shit.
I haven't seen a single caturday thread in years.

"White face" in that context is clearly referencing paleness due to fear. How embarrassing beyond belief that you saved that thinking you were making a point. Did you pass first grade? When was it that you get worksheets on the difference between simile and metaphor again? I'm sure you remember, it was probably literally yesterday.

Yeah, this ain't Cloverfield, buddy.

It's connected somehow, but the movie itself has no relation to the original Cloverfield, other than small easter eggs like ''Slusho'' or the fact that the earth has been invaded by aliens

Why are neckbeards so easily offended by non-whites in film? Is it an insecurity thing?

>not ''Joy Ride''

nigga pls

Not connected, the name was tacked on along with the ending for marketing purposes.
It's a scam from our hack friend JJ.
You're never going to see that wonderful 'everyday is arm day' monster again.

Kill me now

*utter*
My mistake. But seriously.

>le marketing

No, it was Cloverfield from the time JJ took the original screenplay ''The Cellar'' and asked someone else to rewrite it to make it ''Cloverfield'', nothing from the original screenplay is in the movie besides the characters and setting

But there was no marketing strategy or reshoots behind it

I think they're ugly, and I'm tired of seeing their horrible, ugly faces everywhere.

One day I just want to see a true direct sequel to Cloverfield.

They did such a good job with the viral marketing back then and all it made me do was want more. Plus it introduced me to to TJ Miller and Lizzy Caplan

You're supposed to be ashamed of being this vapid.

Yea for sure

When dark skinned people pale their skin lightens but it doesn't turn fucking white you retard cuck talking about embarrassing.

Sure, that's why I had to cancel my ticket when JewJew conveniently left it until the last day to tell everyone it's got nothing to do with the monster.
I wonder how many people found out during the film.

It's not vapid, it's natural.
Do you find other primates attractive?

>african
>astronauts

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

There have literally been African astronauts though.

WE

How the fuck is Cloverfield and 10C in the same universe? There was no relation. One world was attacked by a giant monster (never mentioned in 10C) and the other was conquered by aliens. What fucking cinematic universe?

parallel universes bro, all connected by this ''God Particle'' movie
It would cool if that was the codename for the Half Life movie

And do you know what each of them did when they got up there?
They froze, pointed at the earth, and began to scream 'ooga booga bixnood bixnood!' whilst the white folk got shit done.

>supposed to
Just fucking die you piece of shit. You are the worst kind of person.

It's a marketing ploy.

>muh JJ Half-Life movie
Fuck off, that's out of his league.

I'm pretty sure they just get butthurt seeing non-whites being more successful than them. Anyone that actually cares enough to follow real life scientific efforts in regards to space exploration knows it's usually a pretty diverse field. When you need the best people you can find in such complex fields, you can't afford to give a shit about race, nationality, etc.; Nor do people that intelligent care about that kind of shit anyway.

But he is involved in that though. It's already been decided that he's in.

it had to be done.
it would be weird to have cloverfield and then only one other completely unrelated movie.

Bobby Fischer, the greatest chess player in the world, hated Jews.
Intelligent people have beliefs and free will too, dumb fuck.
Racism is natural and hilarious.

>Cloverfield "series"
>The first two movies were not related

I dont get it.

Looks like I'll be torrenting that one if I get bored enough.

Marketing.

Supposed to meaning even a complete dumbass should realize how shameful that is, an insult to the species.

Bobby Fischer could also be diagnosed with severe mental illness by Helen Keller.

I just wanna know what happened after the end of the original film. Honestly think a film post NY monster attack would make for some compelling film.

That stain you call your life is an insult to the species
Go choke on Jamal's cock, faglord.

>CTR shilling for niggers
they aren't people, just give up on them so they can die out.

I loved Cloverfield to death and obsessed over the ARG for a whole year.

10CL was awesome and compelling.

But making a new ""Cloverfield""" movie every year is just stupid, and I really hate how unexcited I am for it....

Being good at a board game doesn't make you intelligent, user.

People literally graduate from universities and are still dumb as fuck. Intelligence requires a lot more than being good at the meta for a game, nor is intelligence tied to memorizing shit from books. I'm pretty sure Fischer, while great at Chess, probably couldn't lead an army.

>shared universe
>only thing connecting them is some OC donut steel slurpee

What about Hitler?

This WILL be shit, anybody that says anything even remotely non shitty about this movie is a paid shill

>having beliefs is mental illness
Kike detected.

Makes him more intelligent than you desu senpai.

Im sure you do, white monkey

>hilariously misrepresenting someone's post to the point where there isn't even a resemblance and then calling them Jewish is an argument

Sup Forums zero IQ detected. You're the only people alive dumb enough to lie about something that's written down. Kill yourself.

DESU I wouldn't be surprised.
Marketers are soulless vermin.

Who decided to send a bunch of niggers into space of course shit is going to go wrong

You first, dipshit