What are some small self defense weapons you can easily keep in your pocket?

What are some small self defense weapons you can easily keep in your pocket?

Bonus points if you can make them yourself out of wood or metal

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Millwall brick.

just cut a hole in your pocket and stick your dick in there, nobody is going to go near you if you pull that out

Pistols(revolver?) are easy to hide.
Some of them.

You need to keep fit and be able to properly throw a punch and run. If you try and use that shitty little thing you WILL get fucking rekt.

A purple dildo

Using your fists is a bad idea if the nigger has a gun or a sword

I guess it is pretty normal to carry a gun around in the US, but in the country where I'm from you can get in serious trouble just for having it with you out of your house, even if you legally possess it

>this

"En garde my caucasian opponent"

Why do you have a urethral sound on a key chain?

Is that not I vibrator?

Like small knives? You can take basically any (closed) aluminum can to bust it open to give it a pretty sharp edge on it and I guess if you hit the right spot it would do some damage?

You could just use a newspaper and fold it so it's a like a foot wide, roll it as tight as fucking possible. You can beat people with it like a club but you can also use the ends in a sort of stabbing motion?

Obvious glass bottle weapons

Pencils pens, you can hollow them out and stick metal spikes in them?

Idk man not really sure what you're asking and I'm kinda stoned

>You take take basically any aluminum can and hit it on an edge or corner, especially rocks

Depends on the situation, but either way don’t use that plastic dildo. A weapon needs first to be a deterrent and that thing isn’t intimidating since no one knows what it is.
A handgun is a good choice but if not available get you a sturdy automatic folding knife like pic related.
Notice the clip goes from the base of the handle towards the blade, you want that so you can pull it right out and open it without having to spin it around.
Knife beats gun within five feet if you both have to draw your weapons and as a man you should always be carrying one anyways.

is that a buttplug

That is solid advice, recommended brands?

A roll of quarters yw

>2018
>not using a sharpened dildo to throat fuck niggers

A more viable option is getting a travel size deodorant spray and a lighter for a convenient flame thrower

I have a urethral toy too, pal.

>or a sword
Yea dude last time I went to Detroit everyone was packin steel, had some leather back sheaths too

>if the nigger has a gun or a sword
yeah i hate when i'm walking down the street and fucking blade shows up and mugs me

Don't use this
For small defense weapons I'd recommend a gun, taser, pepper spray, or a punch knife. The thing is in self defense the first thing you should try to do is stun and run from your attacker, fighting them is the last line of defense. Your goal is to get yourself out of the situation as unharmed as possible, you're not Bruce lee. A gun (pistol) is singularly the best self defense tool, not only for killing ability but also it's indimidation factor is unparalleled

A 1:2:1 mix of sand:cayenne pepper:flour is useful and won’t draw any interest from police on the chance they search you. Maybe some wtfing, but to them it will just look like a lot of sand

Gerber in the pic makes good shit for the price. Kershaw makes amazing quality knives but are more expensive, about 60 bucks to get all of the qualities I listed.

you can carry a valve big enough to fit on your fingers ( poor man's knuckle duster)

Quit being a pussy.

Not OP but im pretty sure that thing is a combat pen. You just jab your enemies in pressure points and supposedly they btfo

This is basically why I was looking for something non-lethal. I don't want to heavily harm anyone, I just want to quickly neutralize them in case I need to.

I was thinking about something a little less lethal that I could actually use against someone without risking to take their life, but this is too good not to be considered as a viable option

Screwdriver
>stab between ribs
>punctuate lung
>rip the nig

Need funding for medical bills after using unusual objects when pegging? join this discord! UTyxR7Z

Pencil is all you need.

kek

push dagger

Look up your local laws to see if brass knuckles are legal. Real ones can be found online for around 25$

Old biker drinking buddy of mine carried a 'church key' can opener (as a felon he would be screwed if he got caught with a knife or gun) Easy to conceal in your hand and rake it across an opponents face, eyes, balls etc.

pocket sand

Just get a retractable batton

If you’re trying to go nonlethal then physical fitness is you’re best friend. Pair that with knowing how to wrestle and you should be able to handle most situations without needing a weapon. I’d still bring a knife though just Incase it escalates. But don’t be the first one to brandish the weapon unless they’ve already started attacking you

POCKET SAND!

Just stab the motherfucker and be done with it.

One of these full of Doomsday 160000000 scovile unit hot sauce, straight in their eyes, bam. Worse than mace/CS gas

It's called a kubotan. Combat pens are often sold as an alternative in countries where kubotans are banned.

Eh not really. Depends where you live. Here in NY people don’t really get carry permits, although there’s plenty of Home defense and hunting guns. At least not near the city or the island.. don’t know about upstate. But in the south, Midwest, maybe the southwest also, people get open/concealed carry permits.... granted, anywhere you go there are criminals who have guns who just get them and don’t register them or get the proper paperwork, but that’s über illegal

Leather Billy Club

I live in Italy btw

It's 20 feet u dip
Ask any cop what the 20 ft rule is
If someone is coming at you with the intent to kill and there within 20 ft you're fuckin dun

People are statistically more afraid of knives and other bladed weapons than firearms so this is wrong but it's still viable you pull a 45 and people start listening to you clearly

Ricchione!

intimidation or self defense, pick one

I know its said to be 20 feet, but that’s when the firearm is holstered with the safety on. A nigger Will have it in his waistband with the safety likely off, making it take less time to use. I wouldn’t gamble my life on a 20 foot charge.

Extendable Baton, you can easily beat the living shit out of someone. If someone starts pounding you this shit, you make sure you get away as quick as you can.
Easily carried and instantly shows you mean business instead of a wimpy keychain.

All of that is true but if you have a knife chances are your not gonna be waving it around screaming "LOOK AT ME I HAVE A KNIFE AND WANT TO STAB YOU" most likely you're just going to slowly walk up to them until your in arms reach then start stabbing the fuck outta them

underrated

I’m not really sure what your point is here. OP is looking for help with self defense, he isn’t going to be walking up to anyone that wouldn’t make sense. It seems like you really want to be right about something here but don’t actually know what your talking about.

what if it's so small that it doesn't get past the hole?

Asking for a friend

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ

I would be worried about the chances of backfire...

Guy said knife wins within five feet I was simply stating that he was wrong

Kek

until you get a felony concealed carry of a dirk charge...

If you want to go that route no amount of speculation will mean anything because it all comes down to who is faster and/or more experienced

I actually used this in a fight when we tumbled to the ground, and it worked actually well to give me the advantage to carry the fight to the end.

Which will only happen if you bring attention to the fact you're carrying or do something to bring police attention to yourself
In other words don't be a nigger and that won't be a problem

That isn’t a dirk, it’s a pocket knife. Totally legal without a permit across the United States. I can’t speak for any other country though. But a dirk by definition doesn’t fold.

checked and yea, sorry I read up on laws too much

When I pull this out of my backpack they all run.

knifes are banned in cuck countries

Enjoy looking for that when your bag is immediately ripped off your back while your teeth are knocked down your throat because niggers travel in packs

I totally agree with this. But he should still be as best prepared to defend himself that he can be and my post (the knife one) that started that thread of comments is the best way to do so. Obviously just carrying the knife doesn’t garuntee you win.

so a dirk is another word for a dagger, so if you have this not in a sheath and hidden on you, that's illegal?

Then I suppose the best advice is to simply train reflexes and take a self defense course as what weapon you have doesn't really matter

A spoon, because knives are banned here

Laced with super aids.

Depends where your from, but in the US that specific knife would likely be illega without a permitl inside city limits as the blade is larger than three inches. That isn’t a dirk though, it’s a hunting knife. Dirks are illegal because their only purpose is stabbing.

So dirk are just like prison shanks? Anything that you can transform to poke?

They’re essentially long thin daggers made for stabbing. Kind of like a short sword but not as broad. Dirks are like switchblades as their illegal because their only practical use is killing people.

Fine ground glass powder. Eyes and lungs fucked for days

>Anything that you can transform to poke?
just make a bone shank, nigga

and no, don't use chicken bones

no officer that is not meth, that is my self defense dust

They'll never expect it.

just two teaspoons is all you need

There is a knife that has the form of a credit card and you can fold it to be sharp af. Costs around 10€. Dont know the name

It even has a ring on the end so you can yank it out. Smart.

This?

Boggles my mind that even shit like a short knife or steel rod is banned in some countries. What the fuck do the police in Italy expect you to do if some Mafia thug tries to beat you? Are the police really going around to every refugee nigger and checking that they don’t have any knives?

I have this exact knife, its a Buck in case you're wondering. Was around 80 bucks at the time (like 2012)

>hide a purple dildo in ass
>walkin around, minding my own business
>nigger blocks path, tries to rob me
>throw aside pants and undergarments
>squat
>shit out purple-yellow-brown-ish dildo
>pick it up
>dildo licking grin
>nigger fucking stunned just by looking at this whole process
>whack him hard as fuck
>get hard myself
>rape him
>cum buckets because whiting negros is my fetish
>tip nigger because in america
>sheathe my dildo up my ass
>wear pants
>walk away
>nigger killed by other niggers who whitnesed it for being a gay
>tip negro killers
>we cool cus afraid of my dildo shitting powers

If most weapons are B& in your shit hole, have a look around a hardware store.
find a nice tool, maybe a screw driver maybe a wrench, maybe a hammer
They will have something that fits your needs and is legal to have.

>self defense dust
Kek

Can't go wrong with pocket sand

That looks like a dildo.

Checked
I would pit that card in my deck

I live in the UK so I'm not allowed to defend myself for any reason. Just lurking to see the dumb amerifats wheezing over their own autonomy like the retards they are

>back sheaths
You have to be 18 to use this site legally

I have one of those
Used to keep it in my car. Never needed it.

>Be me
>Walking down the street attack cat safe in it's bag hanging around my shoulder
>A fine African American fellow approaches from a nearby side street
"Good day sir"
>I say cheerfully not expecting any sort of tomfoolery
"Fuck u say 2 mi bish!?"
>The fine fellow responds while quickly closing the distance between you in a threatening manner
"Now sir I would like to warn you I am prepared to defend myself"
>Reach arm behind me to place my catbag into firing position
"Ima fuk u up nga"
>Fire defenses consistent of grabbing the bag shaking and rolling it around while holding the attack cat firmly in place
>Point open end of bag at the good sir
>Release attack cat
>Cat flies out of the bag at supersanic speed
>Black fellow's torso explodes into gore immediately
>Walk away grumbling about how I need to stop by the animal shelter for more ammo

Not anymore. I think they're made in China land now. Kershaw anyway.