Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

>want to buy other things
>dont know how to use one safely
>dont have a use for one
>dont want to deal with getting proper permits

getting a license is too much of a hassle.

besides, revolver? I don't think it's the most optimal option for self defense. Sure, it looks stylish, but is it really the most efficent gun out there? I'd much rather use your ordinary handgun.

Don't need one.

>not an american redneck

Don't have to find your spent casings, just fire and flee.

Because I am a felon.

We have this thread every day, comrade

I am.

G19 Gen 4, compact, perfect to carry it in every situation.

>Illegal where I live
>Don't know where to buy illegally

Not allowed in my country. Otherwise i wouldve an heroed already.

hm, I still think an outdated reload mechanism where you have to reload your every single bullet is somewhat irrelevant, and more modern, more practical solutions have been found.

Yeah and there are 8 shot .357 magnums now

Capacity and stopping power

Those rounds look like small gay pencils.

>Not having the fastest hand in the new west

Not really.
There's a stuff that you can use to reload it quicker (don't know the english name). Less likely

A speed loader, as in the OPs pic

I don't own a gun because I own 6

Speedloaders exist, but aside from that - if you're caught reloading in a home defense situation, it doesn't matter what firearm you have, you're fucked. Might as well take one that is barely a hassle for cleaning and almost never suffers from malfunctions.
Granted, a shotgun is better in every way for home defense.

That's one fucking nice gun, probs buy one when I'm older

>if you're caught reloading in a home defense situation, it doesn't matter what firearm you have, you're fucked

It takes all of three seconds to drop a magazine, put in another and chamber a round. If you have the wherewithal to tactically reload you don't even have to pull back the slide

Gonna soon. There's a trickle of freedom where I live, you just need to be a member of a gun club for a certain stretch of time, and I joined a gun club in last autumn; gonna get a gun soon enough. I hate the wait.

If the magazine is at hand

Other priorities. In the Netherlands it takes a year to get a license to own one bolt action .22LR. Also, just graduated so not that much money to spend it on and i already have too many hobbies.

Not confident I wont turn it on myself or others. Would rather not want the temptation. I live in a nice area with no niggers so home defense isn't really an issue.

Ah, I see now. It makes sense. Tbh, i'm no expert in guns. I'd probably end up firing a shotgun from the hip at 5 meters and miss.

Reloading a Glock takes seconds... Btw with 16 (15 + 1) bullets, you're good to go, only in the movies people empty their mags in 3 seconds.

Some nigger breaking into my house to steal my TV isn't looking to get into an old west shootout. If they incur resistance, especially gunfire, they're going to be running like a jew with a coupon

I'd rather get myself a taser. Easier to get and I can sleep safely knowing that I won't shoot someone's head off. Instead, i'll just paralyze them and have time to call the police. Though I'd be fucked if there were multiple people at once, wouldn't I?

Because I own 13.

Tragic boating accident

Dutchfag here. we can own guns but we don't have the culture. we simply don't care.

Where are you from?

I do

Because I don't need to kill people, I odn't live in a barbaric hellhole where your life is constantly in danger.

That’s nice. Love the wood grain.

Call me paranoid but I'd rather not say. I will kill myself with it as soon as I get it

not trained in small arms operation

Dude. That’s not cool. You’ll just make it harder for your fellow countrymen to get firearms. They’ll cite you as a reason.

Because my country makes it way to fucking hard to get one

one gun suicide won't change anything. iirc ~60 shoot themselves everyday in the US alone

moar

i do
/thread

I do.

Just don't really feel like I need to announce it to the world, because I have a big dick.

Your wrong, the cops have been waisting the blacks with full mags in three seconds for a few years now.

> Implying
Nigga, I got 3

Whats the Red tip?

Because I'm happy with the size of my penis

because i have a criminal record

wife will kill herself.

implying you cant get a gun still lol

Sharpie in the pooper!

It's known as the 'bell end' of a bullet.

Guns are for fat fags who cant defend themselves.

Failing to see the problem

So what? OP wasn't talking about killing people

most burgulars don't use weapons here, why would you want to own a gun?
it's handy to have, if you expect to use it, but i don't.

At least you are keeping it real with a pic of a revolver instead of a rifle.
A pistol is perfectly understandable to me.
but plenty of retards state that a hunting rifle is perfect for defense, good luck in close-corridors, fucking retards.

It's a ballistic tip

It keeps drag from slowing down the flat/indented end of the bullet without affecting ballistics when it hits the target

noice m8

nigga theyre tracer rounds
dipshit

t. Fat guy that can't defend himself but too afraid of owning guns

I would but the ones I would want are expensive and I am a grad student and cant afford it.

It's almost like they invented carbines for a reason. Granted mine is a little longer than that, but I have an 870 for bumps in the night.

Your so correct. Your wisdom is infinite

>implying I don't.

ever heard of niggers?

Why the fuck would you be using tracer rounds in a fucking Magnum hahahaaha. Brilliant.

Don't need one. We actually support our police force here.
Also not a little bitch who needs a weapon to defend myself.

this thread is full of retards enjoy not knowing anything about guns but posting in a gun thread

At last find some hot chick not dat butterface.

BTFO eurofaggots and their "sophisticated" culture, has ahmed been keeping his corner clean?

My fists and pepper spray was more than enough to get me out of danger so far.

Oh TY amurika. Your guns in Iraq grants us issis terrorist.

>Supporting the state
Why do you think Mr Rothschilds and Mr. Shekelstein care about your well-being?

You faggot, I can't control what Obama did to your little shithole country, this is a thread about civilian use, nice grasping for straws

Yeah they're doing a sterling job aren't they. Not to mention all of the public shootings haha. Silly Americunts.

Tapko.com fag detected

Because I don't want one.

Why you faggots modify nice rifles is beyond me. Plz die. I want my 55/66 back.

so you want to take down people with that in CQB instead of a simple handgun?

This is exactly what i meant. Unless you are some kind of fucking navy seal i'm not giving you a lot of chance that you can use such a unwieldy weapon better then a invader that can shoot with 1 arm, because he uses a simple handgun.

remember that this isn't a game, and we are no super soldiers, we are humans with little to no bullet resistance, a serious arigun is already enough to pin someone down.

yeah, if i needed to defend my house from people OUTSIDE, like a zombie horde, i'd grab a AR-15 anytime over a glock.
but INSIDE, with burgulars, something that could actually happen, i don't want to fuck around with a gun that is almost half of my lenght.

Unless you got some kind of farmland or are a hunter it's fucking pointless to buy weapons of this size.

i have the biggest gun i can legally have, an air rifle.

Copypasta

But he isn’t in the US. He said that his country is restrictive on firearm ownership. We’re not worried about that.

This same god damn thread gets posted like once a week and every single week all of you fucking autists chimp out and throw shit at each other over this bait. It's probably the same dude for Christ's sake.

I don't expect a lot of Sup Forums these days but really, how can you people be this god damn retarded, and why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Inb4 libtard, this is my AR pistol.

>check out my sweet gun
>i also have 1$ and 32 cents, u jealous?
what the fuck

An 18" bbl shotgun is not that unwieldy. Zombies aside, if someone breaks in all I need to do is aim down the hallway with 57 pellets of #4 buckshot out of a 3" magnum shell for said unlucky individual.
I'm not going to go look for them, that's how you get shot.
And I have handguns in quick access safes around my flat for easy access too in the unlikely event I'll need them.

Nice quilt faggot. Pic related. My ak.

Why would let a invader reach 1 arm form you

Girlfriend and I both have severe depression. Likely a bad idea to have one around.

Are you both morbidly obese?

got a few here

Nope.

I'm gonna need sauce for those tags

>remove before firing.

Is that a joke?

>amerimutt thinks he's in any position to criticise europeans