Just found this in the back of my car. Recently gave my sister a ride and she’s a bit of a fiend...

Just found this in the back of my car. Recently gave my sister a ride and she’s a bit of a fiend. What do you think it is Sup Forums? It looks like molly to me but that’s also A LOT of molly for one pill. Any ideas?

Nah. Your sister only takes Tide.

Sure looks like mdma to me too. And yes, that amount would have me spewing foam everywhere.

From appearances

Ketamine and some other stuff

That looks like at least 1/3 of a gram in one pill which is absurd. It also looks like a thermogenic pill but why would someone carry that around??

I’ve never hated myself enough to fuck with ketamine so idk what it looks like. Is it crystalline like that? I always thought it was a solid pressed pill or a powder.

Pretty much everything fun is a white, ether washed powder, but by how it's clumped together I guess keta.

How much money does your sister make?

CK, cocaine ketamine is a popular combo, but cocaine is a pretty expensive trip.

I don’t think she makes cocaine money

Why don't you just take it and tell us the results?

It's either molly, meth, ketamine, or possibly all 3

Only one way to find out, OP, shove it up your butt and see what happens

I'd say it's ketamine and caffeine at least. Approach you sister and tell her if she is going to do party drugs then she shouldn't overload any one metabolic center.

For example, drinking alot and doing MDMA is a one way ticked to fuck your liver.

This doesnt look like mdma, its supposed to be more brownish and not 'ball' shaped, meant to be dust and a few uneven rocks.

How much of a pussy you gotta be to think thats anything but a small hit of mandy?

>doing drugs

Haha fucking stupid loser. Get her fucking life together.

this

ask her you stupid fucking cuck of a brother, do you actually fear your sister ? ask her, and if she refuses to tell you smash her skull then ask her again.

I don’t want her to know I found it cause I kinda wanna do it, if she knows I have it she’ll ask for it back.

if it's MDMA it will smell like licorice and burn your tongue

crack it open, pour it out

wet the tip of your pinky and barely touch the powder, then touch your pinky against your tongue and then rub your pinky on your gums

you are looking for bitter taste and no numb gums. if you get bitter an no numb gum, wait 5 minutes, check pupils in mirror. if any dilation you have either molly or some analogue

If i were you id confront her about what shes using and where she obtains it from. If she asks for it back wash it away its not worth risking taking it and it turns out to be mxe or some other nasty research chemical. If i were worried about my sisters health I wouldn't care what she thinks or if she wants her substance back.

KEK do you really think she'd give up that information knowing someone wants to keep her from drugs?

Get real