I am a stupid depressed loser who refuses any help and do nothing else except complaining about his depression

I am a stupid depressed loser who refuses any help and do nothing else except complaining about his depression

lose the few friend I have because of that pessimistic personality

now I don't have any goal, fun, passions, will to live

>AMA

too real, user

anime, beer, waifus, and weed
thats all a nigga need

>too real, user

indeed . . . .

>anime, beer, waifus, and weed
thats all a nigga need

superficial thing like that aren't enough

Where is the problem?

>Where is the problem?

everything is the problem

Stop crying and do something funny, like trolling Sup Forums

>Stop crying and do something funny, like trolling Sup Forums
>trolling Sup Forums
>funny

not my kind of thing to do

I'm here user if you need someone to talk too. After my break up last year I've done the same and dropped everyone I knew. I've hit a bout of depression to say the least. If it helps, our situations may be different as to why but at heart there's a lot of people who do feel alone and depressed. So I may not know the pain you feel but I'm feeling something that more or less could be similar, which to me brings me comfort knowing that I'm not the only one who feels their suffering and hopefully we can all get better and be something more than what we feel we're worth. I'm here if you need to talk user. As fucking cringey as I may be, I hope it in some way helps. If not then oh well I guess.

Are you me? At least we're not alone in this shit.

I have nothing I would ask you, since I learned pretty much everything on this topic on my own.

> cheer up bro
> it will be allright bro
> hit the gym bro

Remember, in the end it's all nice...

Drugs? I had depression 2 took drugs and played lol didn't helped but was fun

Will Dark souls remastered worth it? Pls respond

cont.

anyways story of my life so far

> ohh booo fucking hooo not having a gf
> single for 7 fucking long years since previous relationship
> not even a hookup, pretty bad with girls
> met the ONE, amazing woman
> she_is_an_alcoholic.png
> was cheated on A LOT, crazy fucking abusive relationship, like you would not believe
> I being an idiot which I am stay in hopes she gets sober we will have nice life
> mfw after two years I finally managed to leave her
> did therapy a bit, was fucking useles
> exposed lot of shit inside me
> realize what a pathetic piece of useless shit I am
> found this thread
> post this

>I'm here user if you need someone to talk too. After my break up last year I've done the same and dropped everyone I knew. I've hit a bout of depression to say the least. If it helps, our situations may be different as to why but at heart there's a lot of people who do feel alone and depressed. So I may not know the pain you feel but I'm feeling something that more or less could be similar, which to me brings me comfort knowing that I'm not the only one who feels their suffering and hopefully we can all get better and be something more than what we feel we're worth. I'm here if you need to talk user. As fucking cringey as I may be, I hope it in some way helps. If not then oh well I guess.

thanks. but everytime someone tried to help me, it finishes with him losing all hope for me and abandoned me. I don't blame them since is totally my fault

>Remember, in the end it's all nice...
>I have nothing I would ask you, since I learned pretty much everything on this topic on my own.

> cheer up bro
> it will be allright bro
> hit the gym bro

>Remember, in the end it's all nice...

yeah at the end of my life everything will be nice . . .

>Drugs? I had depression 2 took drugs and played lol didn't helped but was fun

i do 1p-LSD

>Will Dark souls remastered worth it? Pls respond

i have didn't really play dark soul

>
>cont.
>
>anyways story of my life so far
>
>> ohh booo fucking hooo not having a gf
>> single for 7 fucking long years since previous relationship
>> not even a hookup, pretty bad with girls
>> met the ONE, amazing woman
>> she_is_an_alcoholic.png
>> was cheated on A LOT, crazy fucking abusive relationship, like you would not believe
>> I being an idiot which I am stay in hopes she gets sober we will have nice life
>> mfw after two years I finally managed to leave her
>> did therapy a bit, was fucking useles
>> exposed lot of shit inside me
>> realize what a pathetic piece of useless shit I am
>> found this thread
>> post this

Ur me?

hopefully, I never get betrayed by the one I love

all my relationship was between 14 & 16.

my longest was 3 weak and every single one of them was a joke from the beginning.

I hope you find the one you deserve so you can be happy again

nice dubs, 'checkem

what I fucking hate about that is that I will not end myself, since it would only bring pain to my family

so I look forward to like 30 more years of

> wake up
> work
> home
> gym, video games
> sleep
> go to step 1

fuck this shit, at least we have Sup Forums

>AMA
why are people like you and i still alive? I keep trying to register my foid card but every time i get home i get drunk and high and thereafter lose motivation. How do i stay sober long enough to get a gun/bring my autistic ass to a safety class where, once completed, i can happily die?

Tl;dr how do i become sober long enough to end myself?

>what I fucking hate about that is that I will not end myself, since it would only bring pain to my family

my opinion on this is; if they really love you, they should accepting the choice you made and be happy for your good

>why are people like you and i still alive?

in my cases is because my problem is all in the way i perceive and feel my life. but the ways i acted will lead to future event that gonna be worth enough for my suicide. i wait until the real end of everything before killing myself

>Tl;dr how do i become sober long enough to end myself?

by not drinking

That's a problem only you can solve my dude

Nobody else can make you sober

Quick solution become a nazi and gas kikes

Well, I got two things to say:

It doesn't get any better. Not if you don't do anything, get off your ass or not, there's no try.

Lurk moar, faggots, first time seeing Sup Forums in a year and it's already so much worse than it was before, you people post in a way that makes it obvious that you've been in Sup Forums for the grand total of 5 fucking days.

If you managed to stay sober that long you wouldn't an hero

(you)

>
>nice dubs, 'checkem
>
>what I fucking hate about that is that I will not end myself, since it would only bring pain to my family
>
>so I look forward to like 30 more years of
>
>> wake up
>> work
>> home
>> gym, video games
>> sleep
>> go to step 1
>
>fuck this shit, at least we have Sup Forums

Good news we have Sup Forums
Right now I am in drug therapy... Watching TV and trolling here around.