>Gf is 16
>Looks on snapchat to find out she has wifi
Is she at his place?

Pic not related

OP here, forgot to mention she said they were only going for a walk

>gf is 16

are you 16 too?

Yeah

Shes getting her hole stuffed with a more experienced cock and youre stuck at home like a cuck wandering her snapchat

Likely yeah, well fuck. Guess I'll just kill myself

Post hot girl not that retard elven shit. I want to bang women not retards.
>kek

MODS

Baited. See you in 2 years op.

lol bye

Cause she has Wi-Fi
Really nigga

Don't matter if she is or isn't next time you see her fuck her like shrews never been fucked before

Cool, have a good time till then buddy

a helpful tip bro,
since you're already worried and fretting like this, your relationship is basically over. your girl already sniffs your weakness and will prey on it. you're young, man. get over that ego that rips at your gut when you think of her with another guy. you don't own her body. whatever you think it is that she gives you that's important, examine it real close. if i were you at your age, i would forget about her and start investing into other girls. like, now. start networking.

Well, I was always worried and imagined the worst possible scenarios. Don't think it's that I don't trust her in specific. Infact she doesn't really seem like the person that would do that shit.

UNDERAGE
FUCK OFF

No 16 year old girl has a "friend" that's 10 years older unless there's fucking involved. He is getting that sweet underage pussy, man. Get over her, infact - call her now and tell her that you are done.

you fuckin idiot...

please never say sweet underage pussy ever again thanks

Does it make you sick to the bone? I bet you are shaking from all the possible scenarios that could play out between them.

nigga, she's gonna follow her need to be with someone who she sees as better than her. think about what i said, examine REAL hard what she brings to your life. you're afraid of losing a possession. you still think looks for guys matter. dude, you're young.

here's a little exercise for you. assume it. cry, roll around, think about all the things you thought she brought to your life, whatever it was. she is not important. you'll realize it, sooner or later. let your fear wash over you, then let go.

You're right. Tight, ball draining, underage pussy is a much better way to say it.

Next time you see her.
Meet her at her Parents Home.
Cook for the Whole Family, and put something in the Food.

So, Everybody is Sleeping now. Tie everyone, and lay them in the Middle of a Room.

And then make her Watch, when you Rape her dad, and ask her if she suck this other Niggas Cock.

If She say no, finish in her Dad, if she say Yes, rape the Fucking Brains out of everyone in there.

Thank me later m8

MODS

Thanks buddy, I'll consider it

well to be fair there was no out, he either had to admit that he's fucking an underaged girl or that he's underaged himself...

he’s getting a month long ban eek

fucking amerifags, 16 is legal in many many many places.

Yea here in Germany it's 14.

You got cucked.

He could've just admired fucking a underage girl.
It's legal in most of the world

Back when Sup Forums was goo- wait it never was good.
Back 10 years ago you'd have been banned in the shortest time humanly possible after posting such things

ITT: OP's girlfriend is getting stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey and OP is so clueless he's asking for feedback on Sup Forums.

Just try not to think about it when you fuck her tomorrow and it's like dropping banana in a pint glass. That is, if she let's you fuck her again.

What this guy says is spot on, but I'd like to add that, when I was your age I remember teenagers were always worried about who was fucking who.

Even now you are just worried about her pussy, because you have yet to reach another maturity milestone. Your hormones are taking so hard all teens care about is swapping juices, and that's a big deal to teen girls.

I had a cute teen gf, she took my virginity back when I was 17, we had a "relationship" for over a year, she left me for some bullshit reason, and I couldn't get over her for a long time, I was basically a teenage stalker.

Then after all the dust settled I realized what I really missed was the sex.

If I had been as mature as I am now, the pussy wouldn't have mattered, the respect would matter. And I'd let her friend have her slut ass

You don't care that she disrespected you so much as you are worried about her not fucking you anymore. If not you would know to leave her.

relationship is over. keep banging her. find someone else to bang also.

learn to establish boundaries. 'my girlfriend cant be the kind of person who goes to hang out with a guy 10yrs older, alone'

you're not telling her what to do. you're establishing boundaries. shes free to go see this guy and you're free to dump her.

hi
I also have all of the issues you metioned but to me id say yeah she's probably cheating on you
im 22 and ive learned to get rid of other people bofere they can do shit like this
get rid of them theyre not worth it is all Im saying

she's gone op

best you can do now is not waste time on a lost cause

sauce?

16 is legal in a lot of places faggot

Image search fam

I hope you get fucking v& you underage cuck.

Lmao goodbye

Mandatory underage and B&. But honestly if she's walking then her phone may have automatically connected to someones free wifi. Or maybe she's bored and using her mobile data to scroll through shit on her phone