Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Looking for a new cat, any advice? (It´s for my sons 9th birthday) Preferably no cats that do not have fur.

Get a british long- or shorthair, very cute cats and they are easy to look after.

Adopt one from a shelter. If you adopt an adult cat, you don't have to worry about wondering what kind of personality they'll have when they grow up. And besides, it's a lot easier for a kitten to find a home than an adult cat, so you're likely saving a life by taking in an adult cat as opposed to buying a kitten.

this is a cat gore thread now, post cats getting rekt.

no

Nice feet

yes

fuck you pussy, today i killed my 67th cat

not including kittens

watch out, we've got an edgelord over here

You should learn to take better care of them then.

Oh boyo, does it make you feel strong?

>le edgy

go back to re*dit you fucks

Generally I'd tell people to consider an older cat but for a 9 year old I'd make sure you get one young enough that it can imprint on him. Shit's sweet. I'd also lean toward a female as they tend to be more singularly focused on their one human.

Don't know much about breed temperament. I have a domestic shorthair and love her.

schottish fold is the cutest cat ever. bit expensive tho

no, but it satisfies me, the cats screams and pathetic attempts at survival, these things think they can actually defend themselves against humans kek, i love its cries of horror just right before i stomp it or kick its head on a wall.

True, that's something I didn't consider. My cats were about 3 and 4 years old when I adopted them, and the second one I adopted was super skittish for the longest time. He's warmed up to me now though, and loves sleeping at the foot of the bed. Spoiled little guy.

Get a cat with heterochromia

Yeah cats are vermin if unkept, you however are a bigger one.

I would get a young orange tabby or a black cat (forgot the breed name) they are the nicest little cats ever just make sure you get em fixed and declawed

>Preferably no cats that do not have fur.
suit yourself, sphynx is god-tier cat
Cornish Rex comes to mind that's similar but with more hair