Is prostate massage gay?

Is prostate massage gay?

Only if you do it with a dick.

your gay

Technically you're stimulating it to cum faster, some say harder too but I doubt it.

I don't want anything messing around my asshole.

So my opinion? Yes, very faggy.

Yes totally.

Any of you sissy gurls use an aneros?

Found the guy who shoves fingers up his ass and licks them clean afterwards.

no, having something in your ass is not gay. having a male with his cock in your ass is gay.

why do you need validation from the website of virgins and basement dwellers

This

How about you stop making threads to justify what you want/like to do and just do what you want to.
Quit seeking the approval of others and do what you want. Just don't do be a flamboyant faggot.

Huh

thinking about getting one, have you been able to milk yourself?

/Thread

Yup.

good advice, flamboyant gay people hide their insecurities by overtly identifying as gay

Yes it is kill yourself faggot

No it feels amazing

>having a male with his cock in your ass is gay.
Bullshit.
It's only gay if you make gay noises instead of manly grunts.
Also not gay if you address each other your last names, like "Good buttfucking there Jackson!" and not some gay ass shit.
And of course shake hands firmly afterwards and get a beer.

Are you sexually attracted to males?
Do you like looking at dicks?
Do you like the thought of males performing sexual actions on you?
If yes to any of these the answer is you're probably a homosexual
If no stop being an insecure fuck no one cares anymore

No, plus it can help with ED and help relieve benign prostate issues and possibly help prevent some others.

It's not homosex until another dude or dude who pretends to be a chick is involved.

finally, someone who understands.

>Good buttfucking there Jackson!

I don't get how anyone can get a good feeling out of this I've tried and nothing gets me to like it, any tips?

Mmmmm....

The panties make it seem a little gayer tbqhwu fam.

You obviously don't like it so stop fucking trying what the fuck do you even mean?

you gotta get a dude to fuck you in the ass, no homo

//Thread

Panties feel amazing, and the thrill wearing then out is astounding

Y ee a

Maybe I'm just not seeing the allure. Different strokes I guess.

>be me in teenage years
>masturbating under the shower
>hey lets try to put a finger up my ass
>mfw

That was the exact moment when I realized that being gay was not for me.

They are soft, sexy, cute, and comfy. But yeah, to each their own

NO! STUFFING YOUR ASS FULL OF SOMETHING IS NEVER GAY

What if my Gf likes to massage my prostate? No pegging, just rubbing it with her finger, usually while I suck her tits or she blows me.

I tried one, didn't feel anything. Gave up.

webm or it didnt happen

maybe go slower and take your time ? also maybe you need to find your prostate first ?

I can feel that I would if I could, I mean I do have a prostate I just can't seem to reach or hit it with anything

That's the thing I have yet to find it and Idk how

I looked at one of those at a store and the rough clamshell mold seam was a dealbreaker. Are they still made that way?

Does your gf have a dick, retard?

thats weird cuz when i tried it i liked it

it doesnt feel good until you cum, the orgasm feels like 10x stronger

You virgins are clueless. I’m 50 y/o guy who’s been married twice, fucked over 50 women, never touched a cock in my life, nor want to. Have had gf’s use fingers, toys and strap-ons on me and it’s amazing. I love pussy, and am as straight as you can be. Lighten up Francis, it ain’t gay if you’re with a chick!!!

>it ain’t gay if you’re with a chick!!!
It is indeed that simple. I just don't get all the mongs that think that having any kind of sex with woman or masturbation is gay.

Seriously at this point in societies March to utter degeneracy who fucking cares. Sick anything you want wherever you want and then demand we all celebrate you.

>utter degeneracy

You mean like paying a woman 100k+ for a threesome?

Put something in your butt and you're gay.

that's all there is to it, FAG

Liking anal stimulation isn't gay, it's gay if your boyfriend is doing it.

gay

Or it can hit you and nothing happens because you're actually straight. If a thread on the fastest moving board is not specifically for you, why not ignore it?

No. Orgasm with anal stimulation is better and more intense. Sometimes I wonder why, once we're here just to reproduce.

>closing one eye while shooting

This guy can't in2 guns.

Moar of butthole.