So if the Lakers get the first pick, how far do you think he will drop?

So if the Lakers get the first pick, how far do you think he will drop?
No way the Sixers or Celtics take him, the Magic might but even they might be wary of his cancerous dad

stick him on the cavs and watch him rack up 8 rings in his career

Has anyone considered that he might actually be good? That's the craziest part about his dad's sabotage. This kid deserves to be a top 5 draft and his retarded dad has fucked it all up.

Why wouldn't the 76ers or Celtics want him?
He is one of the best prospects in a while, anyways Ball > Fultz whoever is getting the first pick will take him

The Sixers would totally take him, he's a talented point guard with great passing instincts that need to develop his technique. Would totally fit in.

Magic will take him. Otherwise, he'll drop to the Knicks.

No chance. I don't watch college bball and don't even know the name of the 3rd guy after Fultz and Ball, but I guarantee the Sixers would pick him before ball

Not sure Sixers would pick Jackson above Ball, they already have a loaded frontcourt while they need a PG to feed all of these bigs.

They have Simmons. Having Ball and Simmons would be redundant

Embiid is ded
Noel got traded
Okafor is garbage

there's a big probability they take him

76ers would kick the tires, but ultimately wouldn't pick him. Simmons is the ballhandler and they would rather take someone more athletic that can develop just as well as Lonzo. If Lonzo can get torched by De'aron Fox, he would get benched against Westbrook and Wall.

Not really confident about Simmons at the 1, they suggested it because they more or less have their frontcourt settled but they haven't tried it yet.
Simmons can't shoot for shit so I don't see him being a credible option at this position, Ball is an efficient shooter despite his awkward technique that he will need to change if he wants to release above defenders.
Honestly, I would love to see a team with the three briliant passers that are Lonzo, Simmons and Saric altogether.
Josh Jackson would not be a plus in any way, they definitely need a guard in this draft, and Ball is the most talented one to be available at #2.

They won't take him, trust me.

They have been losing for years, the last thing they need is Lavar fucking up what little chemistry they have by crying to the media at every decision the Sixers make.

At this point the plan is too pray to the gods Embiid stops getting injured (long shot) and give him and Simmons the keys to the team

Lol the plan is to not use their pick in the draft this year? Idiot.

Not on Lonzo Ball

if sixers take lonzo meme im going to burn down the arena

>Ball > Fultz

his dad. that guy is going to be disruptive unless some chink partners with his big baller brand and keeps him busy trying to sell those cheap looking $500 shoes($200 flipflops).

Actually going to the east coast and getting away from his dumbass dad might be the best thing that could happen.

We live in the social media age. It doesn't matter where lonzo goes, his dad could easily fly everywhere and talk shit on Twitter. "Journalists" would keep putting the mic near him and not stop for easy clicks.

I think the big sneaker companies have already lobbied NBA GMs high on the lottery to not take him.

I won't be surprised if he ends up like Labisierre last year or like how Shabazz Muhammad dropped down after being almost a top 3 lock.

why is this fella incapable of standing up to his dad? like my parents couldnt tell me shit back then and i had a fraction of a percentage of talent this kid has. im not just a piece of this right? this was all of us?

he's been brainwashed since birth tbqh
they'll have an ugly breakup by his second or third season, like kobe had with his parents

just like kobe had that break up with White girl in Colorado..... brought on by LEO.

>money buys off judges
>boom

As a Celtics fan, I want LaVar nowhere near my team. Let him be a nuisance somewhere else.

He wont make it out of the top 7. I say 7 just because the knicks will grab him at some point if he falls

>knicks will grab him

please no

>broke Sup Forums lames not down with the #BigBallerBrand movement

not surprised one bit LMAO #BBB

Sorry massa.

I's gon work dem fields twice as hard.
Gots da keep up with you'll house niggas.

would people even know about the balls, if it wasn't for their dad's shenanigans? has lonzo been hyped long?

I see him going at 6 or 7

They would. He played at ucla which is a blue blood school in LA. The media would jump on that any day. Lavar is just the icing on the cake

GOAT