Are all nolan fanboys this autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=E4-T0UhQXc4

also new game-how long can you watch this vid for?

Other urls found in this thread:

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan
youtube.com/watch?v=b0LNqr8f7GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N A S T Y
A
S
T
Y

You have to be mentally retarded to care about the academy. Btw I turned off the video at 1:16

>The guy had this chip on his shoulder, like, you couldn't talk to him about anything other than movies. This one time, my wife was making casual conversation and asked him what he thought he was going to do (work related) and Chris' response was that he intended to move to California and work toward being a movie critic in L.A. so there was this pause...and my wife asks what how he planned to support himself or maybe go to college first to learn about the trade he wanted to jump into, with him being a "filmmaker" and all and his face just changed. I don't think he realized it but after that he pretty much ignored my wife and gave off a little attitude for the rest of the trip.

>There was no room for casual conversation with Chris, no getting to know him. Everything was either about movies or something superficial. We were adults talking to a child who didn't know how to carry a real conversation and it was awkward. When it was clear Chris didn't want to talk about anything personal we pulled back and our conversations were much, much shorter

>of all the autism in this video he thinks caring about the oscars is the most retarded thing

wew.

source?

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan dot blogspot.com

>During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews. He did a wonderful job of ignoring my kid who wanted to talk to him and even tossed my wife attitude when she asked him about his goals and spoke candidly about his future goals. He may not have noticed but this is what we got. He's the type of guy to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.

damn dude always thought chris was a man child this blog confirms it what a douchebag!

i just checked out his twitter and its full of pictures of childrens toys and kids dvds. i thought he was supposed to be a film reviewer?!

Don't forget how he lost his shit over RLM poking fun at him, something he felt they weren't entitled to because he was a longtime fan who they never before acknowledged.

In his mind, he thought with his massive following that they should be flattered when he comments on one of their videos, but instead they just ignored him and called him a prick in one of them.

Thus ensued assblastery.

Lasted about 2 seconds, after that "nasty" part and the first beat of what sounded like a shitty intro to his shitty vlog.

You missed something special

> A video started floating around the community. The video contained a masked person with a dubbed voice. In the video, the person calling himself the Ignorant Intellect made various claims against Chris Stuckmann including the blatant similarities he was displaying on his reviews compared to other reviewers. The ignorant Intellect pointed out Chris's bad habit of taking credit for things he had little to no involvement in like the YouReviewer Awards and calling the WeLiveFilm website his website and highlighted Chris's pattern of behavior involving selling ad spots on his videos for gifts and "donations"

anyone seen said video?

fuck yeah i wish i still had my gif i made of this intro its the most autism i have seen packed into 20 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=b0LNqr8f7GM
>this video is unavailable

pity, would have iked to have seen that

what happened to his teeth? is he on crack?

yeah, most likely his own.

what the fuck man

This Stuckmann guy, is he related to Molymeme?

>and hes not even 30 yet

he has braces... in his high 20s.... literally autistic manchild

theyre still yellow as shit. and how come his braces dont get his front teeth?

he'd make a great serial killer

Only self centred wish-to-be-goy jews are.

Yes, They can't take criticism.

are they worse than snyder fans?

Same time for me too, senpai. The strain was too much for me to bear.

Who was in the wrong here?

its unreal

the worst thing is that he uses this AS AN INTRO on a few of his vids wtf does he think this is fucking appropriate?!

yes. much much worse, just check the nolan imdb forums if you want a real laugh

The part where he walks like an autist through the woods is the best, m pure unfiltered autism, you just can't fake that

here's an actual post

>I love Nolan forever, and I will never renounce him. Because he is the best director in the world. The best filmmaker yet. You can as much as necessary beat yourself against the wall in inconsolable agony caused by this, but it won't change the fact - Nolan is the most important and demanded director nowadays.

what the fuck?

that and the awful "kung fu", yep!

I made it to 1:18

Sleep well tonight knowing i am the one man who beat you