Does Drake deserve his success?

Does Drake deserve his success?

(((No.)))

yea but not from that project

nope

Yea he has decent moments

>be on a tv show
>be related to Larry Graham

I doubt if he didn't have connections he wouldn't be anywhere.

no he won't be remembered. He epitomizes the whitening and capitalization of hip hop styles for mass consumption. he hasn't pushed hip hop forward in any way and is a poster boy for non-offensive black celebrity for middle america to consume. I don't know who i hate more, him or bruno mars

bruno is actually musical as fuck though. you hate drake more.

kys. bruno mars is the michael jackson/prince black to drakes hip hop black. tyler the creator had it right
wanna stab bruno mars in his goddamn esophagus/ and wont stop till the cops come in.

He tried to warn us

yeah but not that much

dubs speak da truff.

Plus listen to The Time and Prince's 80's records and then relisten to Bruno's 24 K album, you won't like it as much. He just copies people very well.

More than kendrick hackmar

WHOOP WHOOP
Got an edge lord here, back up on stand by. looks like a 6 edge 1 me but ill approach cautiously

Sir, you are exposing your edge to everyone and its deterring posters. not to mention its illegal for an underage pleb like yourself to be posting here. Do you have any identification proving your patrician residence?

He is the least niggery of the bunch so in my book he is allright. Still a nigger though.

>does the greatest rapper ever deserve his success?

lmao is this even a question

Dispatch I need back up asap. Got two more edge lords attracted by the commotion, people are likely to get cut. I repeat i need back up, this situation is starting to look 8 edgy 10 me

The most blandest rapper out today. His songs sound exactly the same.

Lmak ok it seems I triggered some kendrick's dickrider numale

>numale

GET DOWN WE GOT BUZZ WORDS INCOMING

I love you user. Keep up the good work

SIR THIS IS OFFICER WHITE. BELIEVE ME, I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT THE DARKIES. DAE REAL MUSIC AMIRITE?

is drake even as popular anymore?

his last few albums have been genuinely bad and kendrick has eclipsed him

BUT WE CAN'T HAVE YOU BRANDISHING YOUR EDGE EVERYWHERE. AN INNOCENT PERSON COULD GET TRIGGERED. A WHITE KID COULD THINK HE IS THE numale AND TURN TO HIP HOP FOR HIS MANLYNESS

I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT THAT, SO LETS PUT DOWN THE WEAPONS AND LEAVE THIS THREAD TO DIE A NATURAL DEATH. IF YOU COOPERATE, I HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED TO TAKE YOU BACK TOP Sup Forums FOR PROCESSING AND TENDIES

hotline bling dominated 2016...
more life didn't do as well. but its a "playlist" so w/e

Alright nice and easy there son. We have both honey mustard and Szechwan sauce back at the station

Lets go you son of bitch. Your lucky no one was hurt from your reckless contrarianism and blatant racism. Your mom is waiting at the station with your stepdad

SIR I AM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU NOT TO IMPERSONATE AN OFFICER OR I WILL TAKE YOU IN TOO

Situation Report: 10/15/17
INCIDENT:
5:12 am-
Light faggotry attracted officers attention. Upon questioning suspect, situation escalated and drew attention of two further faggots wanting attention. Suspect in custody attempted to trigger near by officers in ensuing standoff, and brandished buzz words such as numale. Situation was calmed with promises of tendies and aided by the short attention span of edgelords. Be alert for any further faggotry from suspect, seen below in mothers makeup, and report immediately.

fpbp

Alright folks sorry for the scare. This thread will now be able die a natural death from lack of Drake interest. Remember to call your local law enforcement officers if you see any edge lords, faggots, or anyone behaving strangely. It could just save the thread from getting derailed.

*DO YOU KNOW AN user WHO HAS BEEN ACTING EDGY LATELY? CALL OUR FAGGOT RECOVERY LINE TO GET THE HELP THEY NEED*

no

Thanks a lot officer