How do Chinese people type if they have thousands of unique characters in their inscrutable Lovecraftian moon language?

How do Chinese people type if they have thousands of unique characters in their inscrutable Lovecraftian moon language?

They type phonetically

they use latin alphabet that turns into chinese characters.

Seems kinda pointless to learn those characters in the first place to be honest.

how does that work if they have no alphabet?

It's some kind of gay software that translates latin input into chingchong squiggles

christ what a stupid language

>chingchong squiggles
don't you mean pling pong bong kong lee bling clang cling soo poo loo pee lee, squiggles?

the shorthand is simpler

say i want to say 我也是 , i just need to type wys as input for chinese pinyin and it will display 我也是 and i just press space bar and it will display it

so in using pinyin the idea is to abuse the shorthand without needing to spell everything out

it works similarly with the other input methods, common phrases show up as options so you don't have to type everything out

>you have to learn how to pronounce your own language with latin characters because nobody fucking uses phonetics

mandarin is the most cucked language of all time

just use zhuyin or something
why so dicksucking user?

why not just learn english

This is japanese but it works basically on the same principle.

I agree, you should have used the Hebrew alphabet instead. Btw is Sup Forums popular among young people in China?

I hate it

zhuyin is also retarded.

just because I say mandarin is cucked doesn't mean I suck western cock, it's just that mandarin itself is a wretched invention in the first place and if memory serves me well even Mao said he regretted pushing it.

>nobody fucking uses phonetics
what about bopomofo

Logographic languages can be horribly inefficient, pic related is a chink typewriter.

True.

They use hexadecimal

fug. why did logographic languages persist in the East if they are so inefficient?

yes it does, so is quoting mao

mandarin is not an invention, it is the standardization of the language spoken at court, used by mandarins, obviously not akin to some westerners meme regional language but that does not make it "cuck" technically because of its widespread it makes the centralization theme of chinese civilization even more prominent such that the specialized language of bureaucrats is used by over a billion people as common language

focusing on regional meme language is the definition of being cucked to western ideas of "muh peoples"

You can understand logographic scripts without needing to understand the phonetics of the words they inscribe. Different scripts for different purposes

Imagine manually assembling texts for press printing.

Forgot the pic

nice projections, just because I say "cucked" and that it's a "wretched invention" doesn't imply that I deny it's usefulness in raising overall literacy levels.

stop abusing slang

Why are Chinese and Koreans so much better at speaking English on Sup Forums than Japanese? Are the Japs just retarded or something?

I will stop if you can somehow point out that my prior posts betrays anything else other than my own heated personal opinions.

你好

>make a nice little video of it working
>no one even gives me a (You)
Now I'm sad.

there is nothing beyond opinions friendo

Mandarin is a shitty language, they could have used a more aesthetic language, like Hakka, Hokkien, or Shanghainese

awesomu video, brazilsan. arigato

too annoying to have around, too useful to kill

Wow user! Thanks for the demonstration!

i saw it, it was very nice
>Shanghainese
i do speak it but i don't recommend
the things you would complain about for mandarin shanghainese have a hundred fold

what browser is this?

this post implicates that my love for regional languages has blinded my logical reasoning despite my previous posts having no such hints to this implication, I demand a full apology.

I liked it :) thank you

no, i will not
i will not betray my principals

You guys have to use Sup Forums pass right?

>75728980
didn't find your vid helpful
thought you were going to type latin characters and they would assemble into ruins like how a chinese guy showed me

So be it, expect my repudiation crew in an hour.

>what browser is this?
Android one, in case you didn't realize it's a phone screencap

>i will not betray my principals

principles

But that's pretty much what I did.
If you pay attention you'll see that before they form syllables a few latin characters appear, it's the characters I was pressing on my keyboard. But as soon as they form a syllable they get converted to that japanese phonetic symbol (hiragana).
I can then transform those phonetic symbols to their chinese characters counterparts.

chin chin nip nop squiggles

Why dont we end chinese

and they don't even know it themselves :DDD

你覺得呢?

Who /五笔/ here?

Kek you should have been born American, m8. You'd fit right in.

no one changes inefficient shit, least of all Asian people

No such thing as being born "American" what an arbituary masonic way to tye other conpletely unrekated people.

我太笨了 DDDD:
用拼音

It's not a browser, it's clover

Don't Japs do the same

it's easier to type the pinyin to translate it into hánzi

>nippongo
Dropped