I'm contemplating suicide. What should I do?

I'm contemplating suicide. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqWLIgoHhEk
youtube.com/watch?v=RJXZTaNLdQM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

commit suicide

Kys. You won't do it

>What should I do?
Think again. The world can be a beautiful place and you'll have to leave it all too soon. Why not buckle up and enjoy the ride until you have to get off?

Dont do it bro. Whats wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=kqWLIgoHhEk

I feel useless. I feel like I disapoint everyone. It's hard to live when you have thoughts of being an untalented unlikable loser.

Wtf are you waiting for??? Do it you piece of shit just do it MF every Fucking day a Retard make this thread

Life is always worth fighting for. Talk to a professional about your feelings. They'll put it all into perspective for you and I promise you'll feel better.

Attention whore. I have had suicidal intentions a lot of times and i have never been a bitch about it and posting. You ain’t got the nerves. Just an attention whore.

I feel you man.. ive been feeling pretty down lately so ive been watching videos of people who have it way worse than me on youtube. Like documentaries on mental institutions and people with medical disabilities. Makes me feel a bit better. You probably have talents you havent discovered yet bro

suicide is for cowards

Become an hero

Sometimes people just need to talk about it. Fuck off

Did you ever experience that feeling?
My life has let me down so many fucking times. I know the feeling. You fucking twats think someone will be posting this types of shit. It’s just a way to get attention. When your life fucks you up everyday you will know it. For now be a bitch and give this bitch the pampering needed. Pure shit

>hey guys I feel really bad all the time and am thinking about suicide
>BRUH U AINT GOT THE NERVES I THINK ABOUT SUICIDE ALL THE TIME AND IVE NEVER DUN IT CUZ I AINT A BITCH
wow you sure showed that attention whore, my quiet and considerate friend who has no interest in whoring for attention

Same boat op, planning on jumping off the golden gate in about a month. Till then I'm having fun

Nobody is talented. Success is achieved through effort. Go work on something.

Don't know what? Learn math - it's used everywhere higher up.

You cannot understand. Just pamper this bitch. I don’t give a fuck. This post is pure bullshit and for attention. You are not a fucking God just understand that. If you think your words will stop anyone from committing suicide, you are in a pure state of delusion. Carry on your holy work so you can trick your mind into secreting dopamines just for the feeling of pleasure. Human nature is funny, they would do anything just for a nanogram surge of dopamine. Get your shot of high consoling a bullshit. Enjoy your drug.

I'm contemplating fucking a mongoloid, what shoul I do?

>Stop being a faggot and do it

But mummy wouldn't like that

>Why do you ask then

youtube.com/watch?v=RJXZTaNLdQM
the answers lie here

Ok, first of- Fuck you all !
That being said, Mr KillMyself, do everything you possibly can to achieve something that make you feel good!
Work toward a place that make you incredibly happy and all that shit.
THEN if you still feel like kill yourself you should do it.
That is exactly what i am doing now, backed away from the edge of a bridge couple days ago to get my life on track to see if i still want to die when happier.

Oh no user. Get help.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Shame on you.

Sincerely?

Spend two weeks away from your computer, exercise for 1-2 hours a day while keeping a full stomach. Force yourself to be hygienic even if you feel like nobody gives a shit if you smell or have greasy hair. You need to begin rebuilding your ego. Understand it's a chemical imbalance in your head and that no matter how terrible things seem, you can and will improve. It's important to set small goals and accomplish them to start redeeming your self worth and rewiring your brain away from the computer will be the first. I would highly highly highly recommend abstaining from masturbation for at least 4 days between sessions too. Your hormones are fucked up right now (i.e. chemical imbalance) and jerking off too much messes your brain up. You will immediately begin feeling better about yourself if you start controlling your sexuality better it's one of those small goals.

Once you've completed these steps I'd say it's okay to return to the computer but with limits, it's easy to stop setting goals and shitpost on Sup Forums. The more goals you accomplish, the better you will feel.

I nearly offed myself after I dropped out
Refused to move home cuz pride, broke up with gf because I was being pitiful and was jobless leech. Friend also died, cancer. Couldnt even get fucked because I gained a bunch of stress weight and tinder is an app for the pretty. Drank away the pain and started smoking cigs.

Started dealing and smoking a real lot till I nearly got caught. Seriously only didn't go to jail because I was coked the fuck up and outran a cop (super fucking lucky, idk how I did it. Will post story if requested).
Decided to fix my shit when I sobered up. Used drug money on more drugs (Addy this time) and went to community college. They provided free therapy which seriously helped and the shitty campus doc diagnosed me with ADD so I can keep the flow of Adderall. Started working at mom and pop thrift shop which has been nice and I got a puppy to help with the loneliness. She's also been pretty great because she needs to burn off a lot of energy so I've been taking her jogging for the past few weeks. Still chubby though and I still smoke weed but less often now.

It gets better

And I want to say: none of this will be particularly easy and provide little short term gratification. But it's absolutely rewarding in the long term. It took a lot of effort to get you to where you are and it will take a fair bit to get you back out.

You're going to have to go against what your brain and body are telling you to do, but believe me when you will feel like a completely new person at the end of those two weeks. And it will gives you strength and reason to continue.

whats your excuse? is it valid?

thats a invalid reason to kill your self. you feel emotionally down. your dad hasnt been killed etc you are litterly just down.