Stupid depressed guy that can only blame himself for all the problem he got

stupid depressed guy that can only blame himself for all the problem he got
>i'm bored AMA or feel thread idk . . .

I just wanna find happiness.
Also I Want to find out why I'm not attracted to anything.

>I just wanna find happiness. Also I Want to find out why I'm not attracted to anything.

same here . . .

And like I don't want to go to a therapist because would probably get the usual (take x amounts of meds daily)
Only thing I've read about my attraction is that it correlates to asexuality

are you depressed?

teach me english

will you an hero? fagget?

>And like I don't want to go to a therapist because would probably get the usual (take x amounts of meds daily)
>Only thing I've read about my attraction is that it correlates to asexuality

therapist don't prescribe meds
psychologist and Psychiatrist does

>are you depressed?

yes

>teach me english

I can't

>will you an hero? fagget?

one day maybe

can you not be depressed?

I meant that I couldn't think of the word tbh

>can you not be depressed?

no

not sure if you are the Japanese test guys or the therapist one

I'm second comment aka the one who got therapist and psychiatrist confused

then, I think a therapist is good to help you discover what's is your problem and what possible path you could take.

but 90% of the work is about you

I wanna hit her up but I am completely convinced either I've been misreading all of this or it's intentional mkultra tier bullshit. Wat do bros. Help.

>I wanna hit her up but I am completely convinced either I've been misreading all of this or it's intentional mkultra tier bullshit. Wat do bros. Help.

story ?

My ex dumped me 6-7 months ago, still miss her and think about her all the time, her bday is this sunday.

Christ, I want to just end it...

I thought I found someone from my small town late night on Sup Forums. I've known her for a pretty long time and she really is something special, but things were left kinda weird I guess. Everything (I think) I've seen on here leads to believe everything will be cool if I hit her up but I just know deep down it isn't real, it's far far too perfect to be real. Paranoia is a harsh mistress

As someone who is going to kill themselves within a 90 day time span, i had a unique question:

My mother held me at her house for longer than usual yesterday when i came to drop off my laundry as i dont have a washer/dryer at the apartments. It was wierd, like a whole ten extra minutes than usual just making awkward small talk. I know she sees the depression in my face. I look tired, like really tired. I was wondering if you guys think she can tell that her son is going to commit suicide. She hasnt acted the same around me for quite sometime and ive been depressed for even longer. She shows a lot of concern when we talk. Whats your guys' verdict? Also, how do i frame a suicide to look like a missing persons incident? Any good places to go and shoot myself so no one will find the body? Thanks.

I understand what your saying

>My ex dumped me 6-7 months ago, still miss her and think about her all the time, her bday is this sunday.

>Christ, I want to just end it...

idk what to say
don't kill yourself because of that, she wasn't the right one

>I thought I found someone from my small town late night on Sup Forums. I've known her for a pretty long time and she really is something special, but things were left kinda weird I guess. Everything (I think) I've seen on here leads to believe everything will be cool if I hit her up but I just know deep down it isn't real, it's far far too perfect to be real. Paranoia is a harsh mistress

i still don't understand why you would hit her

>My mother held me at her house for longer than usual yesterday when i came to drop off my laundry as i dont have a washer/dryer at the apartments. It was wierd, like a whole ten extra minutes than usual just making awkward small talk. I know she sees the depression in my face. I look tired, like really tired. I was wondering if you guys think she can tell that her son is going to commit suicide. She hasnt acted the same around me for quite sometime and ive been depressed for even longer. She shows a lot of concern when we talk. Whats your guys' verdict? Also, how do i frame a suicide to look like a missing persons incident? Any good places to go and shoot myself so no one will find the body? Thanks.

I think a mother can see if her son doesn't feel alright.
but nobody can guess someone gonna kill himself, even if they think about it, they will not accepting it.

and except if you burned to ash. there's no way your body can't be found

as long you think you can do it

Hit her up is slang for contact her, I have her number and sc but no balls apparently. This is the first time this has happened, I am quite literally dumbstruck regarding this whole situation

the only reason I'm considering doing it is because she not only dumped me by a god damn text message but then laughed in my face months later. i'm a complete neet, finally had found someone and it goes to shit. i have no motivation to do anything else, work is boring as hell, everytime i hit the gym i instantly come back out, when i try to meet people i just excuse myself and go home, maybe i'm just going through a tough time due to what happened, but god damn it, i hate waking up wanting to cry, i hate forcing myself to shower, i hate trying to compose myself so i don't look like a spastic in front of my coworkers, i've tried hanging out with my friends to avoid thinking about it as well but most of them have shit going on in their life, i'm just a mess right now and i have no clue how to fix my life... can't even play video games anymore, how is a dude supposed to live like this where he can't even distract himself from his shit

except if she do the first move, you have to take your courage
if you really want it you gonna to do it
if you not then that's mean your love isn't strong enough

the only thing i can say to that, is the same bullshit everybody will said.
try special help like therapy, for the same reason i said to the other guys

>then, I think a therapist is good to help you discover what's is your problem and what possible path you could take.

>but 90% of the work is about you

i am in a situation that i can't provide better advises than that . . .

A week ago my ex dumped me and it was very unsuspected. She hurt me but I'm over it now. She made me both mad and upset but I just decided not to stoop to her level. But anyway there's plenty of other fish in the sea. You may not feel ready for someone else (I know I'm not) but one day you might be. Life is a struggle OP but that doesn't mean you should just an hero give up just because of a single person who hurt you. Slowly but surely heal yourself. I think looking for a new girlfriend might be hard so don't rush it or anything and don't try to find someone right away. If you feel that you're finally ready for someone else then first get to know the person by being their friend. My ex used to rush things a lot and all of it ended with her insulting me so that's what I'll do. I advise you do the same so you have a better chance at being with someone better. But in the mean time just don't give up and kill yourself. Therapy is worth it.

Nice trips
You are right of course, even if none of this really was her that would still be true. I guess I'm just scared of fucking this up, and that coming from someone who could stare down a desert eagle barrel and not even flinch. No girl has ever been able to do this to me so I have no idea how to act, it's driving me crazy, hell of a bullet to bite.
Guess if I really want it that bad I'll have to try though right. I'm just scared she will have no idea about anything that's running through my head and I'll end up saying something fucked up and stupid. Auugghhhh.
Thanks anyway user, just putting into words really helps.