C-Celeb T-Thread: h-homies and beta nose bl-blowers who in the sh-shadows shiver m-may only e-enter

C-Celeb T-Thread: h-homies and beta nose bl-blowers who in the sh-shadows shiver m-may only e-enter...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGZFwU-SHNc
youtube.com/watch?v=wsN1VsRmbXg
youtube.com/watch?v=kwbRfuuhmaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

M-M-My mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-b-b-beautiful w-w-woman and I-I'm s-such a-a lucky m-man t-to have h-her... I-I w-wish I-I could s-say I-I deserve t-t-to have a-a beauty l-like h-her b-but I-I'm afraid I-I don't... I-I f-feel sh-she w-would b-be m-much b-better off w-w-with a real m-man...

ayy stutterbro. your ex mistress says hello

You are fucking pathetic.

My daughterfu... Need cuddles

H-Hello g-good s-s-sir: I-I'm sure y-y-you will a-agree that I-I d-don't deserve a-a fine w-w-woman like Vic... She i-is t-too beautiful f-for s-s-someone like m-me...

W-what?

I-I'm s-sure g-good s-sir y-you m-must b-be utterly r-r-r-repulsed b-by the thought a-a m-mug l-like m-me g-gets s-such a-a fine woman... I ask for y-your forgiveness...

who's on the left?

Kaitlyn Dever

Oh shit it's that tomboyish girl from justified. She turned out real nice.

Yeah. I like her petite frame.

H-Having a-accomplished s-s-such a-a woman th-this m-manlet h-has t-to r-rest c-comfortably a-and a-await h-her w-will e-e-everyday b-because I-I'm t-too w-weak t-to f-force m-much u-upon h-her...

Nipples!

what?

W-With m-my m-man p-panties o-on, I-I-I j-just w-w-want t-t-t-to wait f-for wh-what s-she f-feels she i-is comfortable w-w-with...

please do not post my waifu

I-I-I can s-s-s-safely s-say I-I am v-v-very c-c-comfortable w-w-with h-how things s-set b-between u-us n-now...

I forgot to tag who asked who's on the left in

BENZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hnng cute

A-A m-man o-of m-my w-weak s-s-state c-can o-only h-handle s-so m-much o-on a-a daily b-basis...

both if those were me and I had a feeling that's what you were doing. thanks user

I said stop posting her!
youtube.com/watch?v=wGZFwU-SHNc

No problem, user.

them tiddies get me every time

Chiggedy. My tongue would take up residence in that ass. She’s fucking perfect.

S-She i-is a-a-a lot o-of w-w-woman and a-at t-t-times t-too much f-for m-me... I-I m-mean r-r-really h-how i-is a-a-a manlet s-s-supposed t-to h-handle a-a woman o-of such m-magnitude...

She’s a nobody asexual virgin pretty girl lottery winner

I love these threads keep up the good work stutter bro

E-Every d-day I-I'm thankful sh-she d-d-doesn't d-decide t-to break m-me i-in h-half... She c-can b-break m-m-me to little p-pieces i-if she w-wants t-to in so m-many w-ways...

he is pretty great

>cuddles
>not head pats
pleb

Why are you stuttering through a keyboard

futurelandwhalewhomutilatedheronlygoodquality/10

>he's never heard of chronic finger stutters

U can’t do shit punk bitch

Anyone have the pic of Maisie Williams in a bikini with her back showing toward the camera

this one?

I said STOP! youtube.com/watch?v=wsN1VsRmbXg

Or this one

thanks mate. She is so sexy in this picture to me. Like WOW.

If she was any fatter the universe would cease to exist

I want to watch two old ugly grandpas rip this dress off Victoria and gangbang her. What do u think, stutterbro?

>kaitlyn dever
I like your taste anons

nah

Hnnnggggg

Godess

Good god man, i can only get so erect

Imagine role playing with her as Ellie

fuck she's hot

Hobbit plz go away

Why do you people do not find her annoying. Every time I see her, I hear her pretentious accent.

yep
have you ever watched pretty little liars?

More maisie pls

Please stop posting my waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=kwbRfuuhmaI

trips checked and yeah. I'm sure we've talked about it. I stopped watching after the beginning of season 6 or so and I still don't know who A is so please don't

As do I, yours, user. Molly Ephraim looked mighty good in that show too, so did the first oldest sister they cast. The new one sucked.

australian accent > murican accent

she's such a bovine cow.

>see celeb thread.
>see no best spic posted.
>gotta_fix_this.jpg

Kill yourself you cringy autistic faggot

Yeah, the one that was on Lost. I liked her much more too! All the girls in the first season were damn fine. Even the mom (that pirate costume)

i stopped at season 2 so dont worry i dont know who A is either

way cuter

NO!