Is it normal for young girls to want to sit on your lap?

Is it normal for young girls to want to sit on your lap?

My cousin from Germany is visiting and she's 15. I live in a townhouse and our basement is where I spend most of my time watching netflix/ps4.

Last night, she came down to chill and catch up on some shows.

Out of no where, she decides to just jump on my chair. I tell her to go away but she persists.

After a minute, she settles her self down on my fucking lap. As a blood relative, I didn't think too deep into it but later on in the night, she started to move her butt and stretch provocatively.

I'm not sure if she felt my penis pulsating but she wouldn't stop moving and adjusting herself every minute.

At that point, i was diamonds and was trying my best to appear unmoved by her actions.

At one point, my penis was fully erected but to the side. She decides to situate herself right on top of my boner. We didn't say a word about it.

Around midnight, she gets up and we parted ways.

I don't know how to say no to her. She's 15 and it's extremely creepy to have a family member do these sexual things, intentional or not.

She's walking around in her yoga pants, but she only does this when it's just us in the house.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZjsufO9hZwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A 15 year old should not be sitting on your lap.

Don't be a pussy and fuck your cousin OP.

Drop subtle hints, maybe accidentally turn on a sex video, but don't make the first move

Fuck her til your dick falls off op but only if 15 is the legal age of consent in your country. Gotta follow the law ;)

this
she know's what she's doing

Pic related?
Post more

Just let your boner poke her, it'll show your interest. If she reacts you'll have your answer. Don't you ever read doujin?

The age of consent in Germany is 14.
Let that sink in and fuck her. The sink i mean, fuck the sink.

The whole time, i was at 80% chub.

At one point, she decided to jump up and down while sitting on my lap b/c she heard a song she liked from the show we were watching.

I was wearing shorts and had boxer briefs on so my erection wasn't 100% concealed.

Seems legit

Post a picture of her

This

more sock pics?

She probably wants to experience sex before she gets raped by some muslim invaders in your shitty country.

Sounds so erotic. I can imagine the moments of silence when you are fully erect and there is no way she doesn't feel it pressing against her soft flesh. You hold your breath and you know that both of you are aware.

>fuck her
>pics or it didnt happen
>Sup Forums party-van comes to congratulate you on your victory

germany is only 5 percent muslim

there are more muslims living in the US than there are in germany

this

>and the basement is where I spend most of my days
>Chillin, netflixin, all cool.
>Molesting small girls right after school

Wrong.

4.4-4.7 million in Germany from a 2015 estimate.
3.3 million in the US from a 2016 estimate.

are you retarded? she was sitting in your lap. she knows that's where your dick is. you had a hard on and she wiggled around on it. you should probably just kill yourself because you're stupid.

those are still fairly similar numbers

consider that germany has substantially less population.

retard how much bigger is us population? Atleast 5 times not to mention ares aren’t fresh out the training camps like europes

This is how a 5 year old acts, not a 15 year old. Your story is bullshit

According to relative population sizes, wrong again.
Roughly 5% in Germany vs. roughly 1% in the US.
Of course those estimates from my previous post don't take into consideration 2016-now for Germany, so i'd assume a much higher percentage and difference.

you guys need to stop getting your news from fox

>I can't disprove anything so i'll just say they're dumb
Literally google "Muslims in Germany" (ironically the first thing that popped up in the autofill when i typed in "muslims") and "Muslims in the US".

Thats a really stupid excuse and is a diversion to the actual argument. fox news is shit, but so is 90% of all TV news. Just look at growth of crime in germany and look at the changes of a general population. Even a 1% increase in a country can drastically change a social climate.

Kek jelly retarded europoor

Post a photo of her!

This thread has kinda derailed, I think OP has lost his boner

Fuck her and post images. What have yiu got to lose, OP?

One time I was in the room of my cousine she was 17 and I was 16 and she said

>uhh I need to change my clothes

She gets rid of her jeans ,shirt and bra and then she said I bet u saw boobs before while she smiles at me

Nothing happened but I was like wtf I don't know sometimes when I jerk off I think of her

All women act like 5 year olds

You never interacted with women, did you? When they are comfortable around you they turn into children

In Germany cousins fuck all the time, also lower age of consent. She's legal where she's from, if she's legal where you're from then DO IT!

This. my cousin is 12 and acts like her 7 year old sister when she realizes she doesn't have to be a big kid. usually under the guise of her playing with her sister as well but ends up just cuddling.

I can do better than this.

>Now this is a story all about how
>I ended up in jail where I stay for now
>And I'd like to take a minute, just take a seat right here
>I'll tell how I became the pedo of at. Clair.

>In Windsor, Canada born and raised
>In the basement is where I spent most of my days
>chillin, netflixin, ps4, it's all cool
>But than I molested a child on a stool

Sounds so familiar, have a 17 year old cousin and whenever I see her she's so happy she can drop the cool and be a loved little retard.
Same for every girl tho, just watch a couple iots 90% the girl behaving like a dumb kid and the boyfriend being totally endeared by it for no appearent reason

>She's 15
Mate, she is from Germany. Our age of consent is 14. Obviously she wants to have fun

Everyone knows that German girls are horny sluts with no restraint and will fuck any guy

yes, she absolutely knows she was sitting on your cock and I'm positive she could feel it on her ass/pussy

She spent half the night fingering herself fantasizing about you sliding your cock inside her

it's not normal for germans girls to do that

She is doing it on purpose you retard.

too much

>ASSUMING THE SINK GENDER
Fucking gender phobic pig

Freedom

cool story bro

no, but young boys sit on my lap all the time.

so hot

Pic related?

this.

That's a sexually developed and ready to go body to breed not a young girl if she's sitting on your lap she's yearning for you in ways you are probably aware of now.
8 year old young girls sit on laps because 50 or so pounds is not an inconvenience like 110+ is

You mentioned stairs? Pregnancy resolver!

Bump

Falcon punching the babymaker region a few is the better conflict resolution.

now that you know she wants your d user dont be retarded go and drop super obvious hints if she starts droping hints too pound that shit
also tell us what happens user advise for deets thats the rule

It's totally normal, she just wants anal... no big deal, just give it to her

gotta find her panties and see if they are soaking wet still there you got your answer

>ITT: Things that never happened to fat neckbeard weeb virgin's underage fantasies

Post 'em, boys.

She knew what she was doing. This is not normal.

youtu.be/ZjsufO9hZwo

Sauce?

Not illegal

How about you fuck off

yeah, being 15 she knows what she is doing. girls in highschool do this constantly to try and get you riled up so you touch/fuck them.

she basically is intentionally trying to get you to initiate something. start by just rubbing up and down her waste/hips that will get her more interested. can bet youll fuck her if you play it right or at least get blown.

Fuck the german hoe mah nigga

Plan B is expensive, asshole.
Shimmy on back up your ivory tower.