What's the cringiest twitter account you've ever seen?

What's the cringiest twitter account you've ever seen?
This one here is a prime example of liberal insanity.

What a faggot

Jesus, that is unbelievable.

and yet he still probably gets more pussy then average of this site. fml

He seems like a nice fellow

> identifies as gay man
>> and yet he still probably gets more pussy then average of this site. fml

You faggots are hopeless

This is why people hate jews

underage boys don't have pussies, so no, he doesn't

This is what soyboys tell themselves

>queer

Sure, you fucking moron.

I just realized his banner picture is the awful CGI carrie Fisher from Rogue One. Not the real Carrie Fisher Leia, but the Disney one.
These people are fucking unbelievable.

"We punch Nazis here....but only if we outnumber them otherwise we don't do anything because we're pussies in a fair fight."

>Chicago
God I hate my fucking faggot state

> liberal insanity

to be fair, Illinois shouldn't be judged by its liberal nigger infested dystopolis

> soyboy
Trumpcuck getting triggered by simple facts?

It is though which is the sad part, we would be a red state if it weren't for niggertopia run by liberal cocksucking faggots

my sides

Alabama was a red state, before failing loser trump. But even the most conservative state could not get a trump endorsed child rapist elected

Probably this wigger

Not a child rapist at all, just a massive smear campaign that dipshit hillbillies fell for

Sure defend the child rapists. You made your choice, Party over Country.

You fags need to get some new images

There is literally no proof that the women are telling the truth and not just trying to derail a staunch conservative candidate. You saw how every liberal in the country was seething with hatred of Moore even before the accusations

Next you'll be trying to tell us your not a faggot.

Eh. I don't see the big deal. Losing your virginity with some random chick isn't all it's cracked up to be. I did and it started me down a road of hook-ups and short-term meaningless relationships. Now I'm in my 40s and haven't had a real family because of bed-hopping and getting involved with the wrong women because sex was good. Would have much rather waited given the results.

Other than the corroboration of many third parties, but yeah go with that, faggot.

What an idiot

but... Why?

With a mental prowess like yours, I don't see why a straight man wouldn't. But seeing as he is gay, I can only tell you to shut the fuck up

>never heard of the Havaara Agreement

Wew

Nu males like Disney star Wars but not the original Star Wars.