White male, apologise for slavery now

White male, apologise for slavery now.
Now..
>I mean right now

Nah

why are niggers so incapable of taking a joke?

nigger

Pass

The rich caused slavery in the US, not the whites. Slaves were expensive and most whites could bately afford the trip over.

[spoiler]niggers were enslaving eachother long before the white man did and still are. [/spoiler]

i apologize the slavery in the west ever stopped

40% of all slave owners were mulatto according to an 1860 census

Not gonna lie, got a boner from this

why would i apologise for something i never did?
i am a GERfag
we never had salaves
so we did nothing wrong to apologise for

yeah
but to those fucking apes even a fucking hobo is a racist, white privilege cracker who is just waiting to oppress niggerkind

>spoiler
>Sup Forums

get out faggot

I’m sorry I do not have a hot negress slave to fuck stupider.

All 4 grandparents came through Ellis Island. In no way is my family responsible for any coons being in chains

You niggers need to move on, your life is not affected by slavery at all, and i never had anything to do with it either. You should maby blame ur own race since you were the first people to sell us black slaves, ur own ppl fucked you

I am sorry. I apologise on behalf of my fellow white people. So sorry

so much truth in this

Stfu you faggot

Maybe the jews?

is that a nigger on the right (or left from their point of view?)

I am truly and deeply sorry my forefathers brought niggers here.

Shut up faggot

10/10 would enslave.

yep

Why?

I apologise for slavery. I am ashamed of the actions of my ancestors. I am ashamed of being white. So sorry too

>wah wah wah slavery
>Whites end slavery
>White fight wars to end slavery
>other races still try to practice slavery

Kek.

>wah wah wah White people
>votes democrats
>meanwhile in Libya
>pic related

nah
not my fault
see ya

I apologise for my ancestors allowing the slaves to survive creating the lower nigger cast we have today - they should have been mercifull and hung all the apes instead would have been better in any way and form..

I some other white guy apologise once, so I'm in the clear.

we dindu nuttin wasall a prank bruh

Slavery is not wrong it's all fair game

Superior white faggot you mean

this is fucking pathetic they should be wiped too

Do white traps have to apologise too?

I am legitimately sorry about slavery. It allowed a shitload of subhumans into my country and ended up fucking us like nothing else has :(

Don't need to Apologies. my ancestors came to America after WW2. Had nothing to do with slavery.

CUCK

I am sorry too. I apologise. I am disgusted with my own race. I am truly ashamed to be white right now.

Fuck you nigger. Niggers deserve to still be enslaved. Fucking jiggaboos!

im glad this happened. we deserve to put those animals in chains. we earned it.

My apology

>My family owned one of the biggest plantations in the south.
>not at all sorry, that's just how the world was back then.

While black people are stuck blaming everyo e else on their problems, whites jews eastern indians and asians have all moved forward by leaps and bounds. Literally go back to Africa if you're that shook about your great great great great great great great grandpapy being mistreated. See how your people over there are getting along.

Superior in any way

If your greatgrandfather killed my paternal greatgrandfather..... is it your fault? Are you responsible? Should "I" be angry at "you" despite the fact that we were both born about 1 - 2 centuries after the fact?

Sorry blaccbois
We truly cannot compete with the BBC

Nope

Fuck you nigger, is that better?

Notice that arabs Jews and african blacks aren't asked to say sorry for slavery?
Slavery still exists in Africa...

*********REPARATIONS MUST HAPPEN***********

THOSE GOD DAMN NIGGER ANCESTORS NEVER PAID FOR THE FUCKING BOAT RIDE

I DEMAND COMPENSATION

Pfft, I wouldn’t pay shit for these old fucks. Can’t work for shit and the only way their peckers work is if they watch their own daughter getting rammed by niggers. Can’t do anything for me.

hehe Xd

i dont go on the boards for normal people often so i wouldnt know :^)

Jews were the slave owners and still are

1st go and demand one from the Africans that enslaved their own people and sold them to whites. Also while you are at it, get them to stop the slavery they still are continuing in Africa today.

Blacks can't stop slaving, they cannot evolve. So the world just does it around them and drops in to take what they need from time to time. It's not like blacks know what to do with ore and minerals. They aren't ever gonna figure out a use for them beyond decoration.

huh what

Blacks an progs don't care about this.
There's no convenience in addressing the slavery that Arabs and Blacks practice now.
Unless it = gibs, they won't complain.

get fucked nigger

Historically it has been the blacks selling other Blacks into slavery. It was true thousands of years ago and it is true today. Blacks sell other blacks into slavery. That's just what they do. Whites didn't go capture blacks, they bought them from other Blacks.

I'm sorry it stopped.

It is likely that no one here owns, has owned, or will own a slave. Apologize for what ?

Yes, because we should apologize for what our ancestors did even though we weren't born yet.

That's how that works right?

What movie?

Great ass. Who is that slave?

I never owned slaves so I assume this wasn't intended for me or other white men in a similar situation

its been over 400 years since there was legal slavery in the united states of america, so fuck off you dumb nigger

Sauce?

blacks started slavery in us. blacks made the trade events. jews, not whites but jews, bought them from blacks and sold them in america to whites because black guy made it legal to own someone.

you should have whites say youre welcome for ending slavery in the western world. slavery that black men started and still continue in their shitty continent.

12 Years A Slave

Im really sorry for that . We should have kept slavery, its a shame It ended.

WTF AMERICA?!
fo realz? you are even stupider than i thought

Oops, I'm sooo sowwy

Im sorry for my entire race

I'm sorry that your ancestors were too shit to resist being taken as slaves.

Okay, as soon as black people apologise for selling other blacks to us.
Or we could acknowledge that that was a horrible time and not blame people who dindu nuffin.

maybe if you niggers were more technologically advanced when the white man came they wouldnt have enslaved you. Instead they saw a bunch of animals living in huts made out of shit with 15 starving kids each

What is there to apologize for? Niggers are stupid. Not our fault you can't let the past go and move on. Get fucked.

Twelve Years A Slave

Niggers should still be slaves... then shit like THIS wouldn't be happening.......

This right here

What comedy movie is this?

but they don't give a shit about africa, except those few times when they do
>muh culture
>muh heritage

NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR, BOY!!

and when you ride a horse you feel sorry for the horse?

>First slaves sold in the American Colonies were Irish.
>First documented slave owner was a black man.
>Slavery was a world wide practice.
>Enslavement of Africans was performed by African natives and Muslim traders.

People are stupid, niggers have been selling niggers long before we did, we just wanted to make some money and the niggers thought, i bet we could get more money selling to the white folk. i blame Canada of course.