Would appreciate someone writing this:

Would appreciate someone writing this:

April from TMNT 1987 is investigating a string of rapes in a low income area. Tracing the semen samples back to an old, shoddy apartment complex, the news crew speeds their way over. To their disappointment, it appears a rape has already gone down and the perps are evidently still present. From the shadows, two hulking figures known as Bebop and Rocksteady emerge and restrain them. Now Vernon must watch in horror as April endures and eventually succumbs to the beasts' forceful, tempting gestures.

turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/April_O'Neil_(1987_TV_series)

Post it here:

members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php

archiveofourown.org/invite_requests

Other urls found in this thread:

members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll get right on that.

Keep the thread alive, I'll deliver in 30 min

Bump

Exciting!

Stop it. Get some help.

>members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php
>register.php

I smell Jewish conspiracy

If you just took all the time you've spent reposting this thread and spent it writing you'd be at least three chapters deep by now. Also, tracing a semen sample to a specific location is a retarded idea.

just use the semen smelling dogs.

They can smell the contents of a person's balls from miles away.

please fucking leave or fuck off to /r/

Eh fuck it might as well bump

Also, Irma is just a human version of Jeanette the chipmunk.

I'll get right on that.

>Tracing the semen samples back

What?

Also April is a reporter, not a police officer. Why the fuck would she be doing detective work?

>April endures and eventually succumbs

Noncon to con is a trash tier kink.

Shit like this is why fanfiction is so bad.

>Why the fuck would she be doing detective work?

Have you literally never seen the show? April sticking her nose into things is why she needs to be saved by the turtles 90% of the time

Zoom in, enhance the resolution... Do you guys see that? That cum stain may not be wet enough for a DNA match but I can analyze the chemical makeup. Bingo, there is traces of rust in the dried seminal fluid. Rust that contains traces of salt water, cornstarch, glycerine, butter... IT'S SALT WATER TAFFY! Quick Vernon, load up the van, we have to get to the old tasty factory by the beach. That's where we will find our rapists.

End your life you absolute fucking miserable bitch. Stop begging for people to write your gayass fanfiction on fucking