There aren't 7 people in the world uglier than i am. therefore my rate is 0.0000000001/10

there aren't 7 people in the world uglier than i am. therefore my rate is 0.0000000001/10

k

If you shaved, lost weight and dressed in a tailored suit, you'd be good to go. Don't see yourself as you are, see yourself as you could be if you were properly taken care of.

Lose the weight.

No one's ugly unless they are deformed or mutated.

even if it improved my appearance 1000 times, i'd still only be 0.0000001/10

not good enough to get a gf.
4 billion biological females would disagree

Everybody has different tastes, Slim down, stop being so mental.

stop being a little pussy and work out

What's real ugly about you is your personality. Fishing for compliments like a teen girl is pathetic

You look pretty ok actually. Loosing points for the messy beard and low self esteem face but you have good proportions and nice skin.

Fedora also, don't forget it.

Have you seen how many fugly dudes get hot bitches? You look better with the beard BTW, you just need to maintain it better. Your needy personality and low self esteem is what's repelling women bro. Get your shit together.

Bruh you're definitely getting fatter

i agree. some people prefer iphone, some prefer android, some prefer flip phones, some prefer those time little credit card sized phones.

nobody prefers a hunk of shit that gets no reception and is broken beyond repair and isn't functional.
i do lift
i'm not retarded. i know i won't get any compliments. i just find it interesting to be one of the single ugliest people in human history.

Why can't I get a girlfriend

Even gay guys don't want to fuck my shitty anus

Show us your teeth, they're probably disgusting which ecplains why you never smile and cant approach woman

You actually have a fine structured and symmetrical face. If you lost some weight and trimmed the beard you'd actually look pretty good.

i have crazy facial asymmetry in my bone structure.
yeah but those guys are all 1.5-3/10. they're not historically ugly like i am.

idk man, you look pretty cool. Id hang out with you. As for women, do what i do, just dont worry about it. They tend to be more trouble than they are worth.

You post these threads almost daily and aren't receptive to any advice or constructive criticism. Kill yourself. Oh wait you'd probably fail at that too. Gimme your address and I'll do us all the favor.

weighed about the same was just using a myspace angle and snapchat filter.
i can't believe someone out there is saving these pics. people are weird.
don't have one anymore and i'm in class, sorry
the left side of my face has way more bone growth than the right.

Dude... what are you talking about?

No joke, no word of a lie, no bait here, you're a fairly good looking guy. AS IS, by the way, not gonna be one of these assholes who tells you to shave and lose weight.

Now, I can tell you that if your attitude is all "uhg I'm worthless blah blah blah" then okay, your ATTITUDE is ugly as fuck... but your face? Totally datable.

Oh and this guy >tailored suit
WTF...

You know what a tailored suit says on a young man? "I'm insecure." I'm sure your wardrobe is fine.

Look man, just work at accepting yourself and making other people feel good. If you want to build a personality that people enjoy, here's my #1 biggest tip I can give you:

1) Find someone you don't find attractive, don't necessarily like, and can't ever get anything from.

2) Do something to make them smile.

3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 with as many people as possible.

4) Keep score. Write down how many you scored that day.

5) DEDUCT a half-point for every time you make someone attractive smile - I mean that's cool and all but you didn't actually build any character by doing that.

Do these things every single day. You'll be swimming in pussy within a year.

Trust me my dude. I was legit ugly AF in high school, WISH I looked as good as you, but then I decided not to give a shit and just try to be awesome to everyone. A string of girlfriends later I was like "how does this keep happening?" LOL

You're gonna be okay. But first, you gotta find ways of making other people feel okay.

... last note, if you're not sure where to start, try: jokes (look 'em up), comments on how nice some random thing is (I can always make someone smile by doing a "don't you love it when this happens?" un-ironic comment), give casual but sincere compliments (again, with NO STRINGS ATTACHED... maybe like "hey man where did you get that shirt, I like it..."), etc.

Things to avoid: self-deprecating humor, being overly "sweet", /r/niceguy

Solid advice, but you're wasting your time with this reject

>I was legit ugly AF in high school
> I was
> was

Nothing wrong with your physical apperance. You even got much cleaner and better skin than me. But i still get laid and have had several gf's. You know why? Because i dont go around with that sad&sorry looking facial expression. No woman wants a man who pity himself. Smile and show some confidence and you could slay pussy left and right.

Dude come on, you know that's not true. Anyone can turn it around, and the fact that he's here talking about it means he's ready to try. That's actually a lot more than most people can say... Most people just bury their self-loathing and... make fun of others...

... oh...

Did... did you need to talk?

Hmm? Oh, yeah I'm still a horse's ass of a face. But fuck it, I dated around a few years and then married a hottie. Honestly looks on a guy are ... they're kinda optional.

Hell, I don't even have much money either. LOL

A lot of people have tried and tried with this dude. Including me. He's been posting these threads for years now, and NEVER accepts any advice. He just shoots it all down and continues with the cry baby attitude. Are you new here? That's not a jab at you, I'm seriously asking. Because if you browse Sup Forums even a couple times a week you'd know this. I wish this mother fucker was ready to try, but he isn't. There's something mentally wrong with the guy. I applaud your attitude though man.

just work out nigga damn

>then married a hottie
how did you pick her up?

that's a really good idea to try to build a personality. i try to make people smile at work but i guess i could start keeping score.
my smile is bad because i have fucked up teeth.
why do you show up in my threads then.
i lift.

Can't believe im taking this bait. No fool youre an easy 4/10. with proper grooming you can get over the 5 mark. easy gf. getting a gf is not about how you look. its about not being a pathetic emo crybaby and fucking have some dignity

I'm newish. Took a break from Sup Forums for a year because it's stupid.

Shame. Hope he stops whining and starts making things happen.

Actually in her case she picked me up. She'd been dating a friend of mine for a bit when we met but liked me more. I kind of pushed her away because I was just breaking things off with someone else at the time and, you know, dating my buddy...

Anyway a few weeks roll by, they broke up, I let go of my girl, I got drunk, she and I hooked up at a party, and... We kinda gelled.

I think it's because we're really similar in some ways, but really different in others. I'm the chill friendly creative, she's the slightly anxious organized planner, but we both believe in people and believe in kindness and compassion. So over time we would fight... we still do sometimes I guess.. but those fights never felt like a problem, more like a challenge to grow as people.

Got our 18th anniversary coming up next month. Going to Vegas. It's gonna be awesome. :)

Scoring is huge. Make anything into a game and you can win. Don't make it a game, you can't. Really that simple.

Also re: smile - dude my teeth are crooked and yellow. I hear you. I smile with my mouth CLOSED. LOL... never really slowed me down tho.

Just getting into lifting myself. You follow any guides online or coaches?

I hope he does too. That's why I look at his threads. With this tiny sliver of hope that he actually starts trying and stops with the whining lol. Let's hope it happens. Cheers.

its not because of your looks, man. its your shitty attitude, that turns chicks off

>I got drunk
getting drunk? is that your secret?

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

saying i'm a 4/10 is like saying i'm more attractive than 40% of the population. this is ridiculous. in a room of 100 people, can you imagine 39 being uglier than i am? clearly i'd be the ugliest in the room. now imagine a room of 1000. still the ugliest. 1,000,000, probably still the ugliest. think of all the people you've seen in your life. could you say i'm more attractive than 40% of them? can you honestly say you've seen 1 person uglier than me in real life?

LOL THIS

Nah dude that was just that one time I met my wife.

My "secret" is to teach myself how to be good to people in general, care about people, and act like a decent human being. See From there I dated a lot of people kinda just... organically. No "pick up technique", no bullshit, just treating people like PEOPLE and making real connections so when you end up interested in someone things naturally "click".

Takes work to not grow up a shit head... especially if you hang out on Sup Forums...

This is what I'm talking about lol. Fixated on some bullshit. Forget ratings and work on your damn confidence. Get some swag to ya. Step up your game. Continue to lift, but get some damn cardio going dough boy. You'll be balls deep in no time.

My girlfriend said you're a solid 4/10. Could be worse.

If you honestly think you're that ugly, go get psychiatric help.

You're not missing portions of your skull, no major scars, have the ability to close your mouth, relatively symmetrical...

Technically it's impossible for what you say to be true. You have a psychological issue. See a professional.

>no bullshit, just treating people like PEOPLE and making real connections.

This has got to be the soundest, purest advice for talking to women and picking them up. No bullshit games, just talking, that's it. I'm super positive now.
I hope you have a great day user, thanks.

>act like a decent human being
what about your dick? doesnt he tell you sometimes to do something indecent? like destroy an ass that doesnt necessary belong to your wife. don't you ever follow his directions? seriously dude tell us the truth

If you are 0.0000000001/10 than I'm: -1.23/10

I think I have decent body/dick but ugly face...

I know 10 that look just like you. You're not unique snowflake.

pic related

That made monogamy a bit tricky when I was younger but other than that, it really only ever influenced who I spent my extra time with or decided to date. But my day-to-day was focused on learning to treat people well in general.

Not saying it was PERFECT, but it's what worked

Bro stop being a bitch and nut up. Just hit the gym and grow your beard out.

You were on here earlier OP. Fuck you. I told you to stand up straight, put on a smile, and trim the beard a little. You don't even have to lose the weight, although it helps.

Either choose to improve yourself or get fucked by society you pussy.

Honestly OP is a loss, but to any other woe-is-mes that may be reading this thread this is serious solid advice.

Learn to treat every well, learn to stop treating women like they have something you need but as real people. Girlfriend results.

stop eating like shit and you'll lose weight, you piece of shit

Can you think of 7 uglier people? Honestly? I think my perception of reality is sad but true