I need a feels thread. Plz give me sad pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ccdlFQi1Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=P1hxxdfFiwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=9ccdlFQi1Xc
sad pic in vid

youtube.com/watch?v=P1hxxdfFiwY

If you're ever feeling down anons, just remember there are people who care about you, and that you are amazing. Take care anons.

My negro

.its not that hard to make friends....

t. normie

t. neckbeard dungeon master

there are a lot of factors that determine how easy stuff like that is.

I'm a neet and I still have friends, still like u can find ppl that play Minecraft and make a friend group with them
me and my friends met on xbox live

>tfw never loved anyone and was never loved

What the fuck is your problem. If you're not happy why would you look for stuff specifically to make you even more unhappy?

Jesus christ...

right in the feels

It's nice to know other people hurt how you hurt. Suffering loves company.

Owl city quote?

It is somewhat catharquic for some, they seem to try to reach a max low, in order to be able to get back up once they've punished themselves enough, or I could be wrong, who knows? Not me.

Must've been the house creaking that reminded her

until i get enough and run The_end.exe

plus when im done i wonder if anyone else other than my relatives would care...

damn i did tell her but it was too late and now nothing is the same any more. all i want is my friend back

>Don't get your
>Big ideas
>They're not
>Gonna happen

Hable ingles faggot?

>Be a useless piece of shit virgin
>Stay home while family is on a dumb trip
>Go into sister's room to check out her underwear
>Maybe even jack off on it (and wash it afterwards), so I at least achieved "Came on girl undies" in my fucking life
>Find really hot and expensive lingerie
>Either she secretly has a boyfriend who buys her shit or she's a fucking slut
>The latter sounds kinda freaking hot
>Imagine her wearing that stuff and getting fucked
>Get raging boner
>Find an opened pack of condoms in a corner
>Pack says 20, 12 are missing
>When the fuck did she use those? Haven't seen her being with a guy at home for years. Secret visitor/s?
>Find one of dad's favorite cigars in the left rear corner of the drawer
>Sis doesn't smoke
>Oh shit

Fuck...

Did you ask them if it was good?

So shes fucking your dad, right?

Not just fucking herself with a cigar?

Captcha is starting to fuck this all up

Does anyone have the Sup Forums post about how many galaxies and stars there are but only one of "her"?

Thanks for bringing a smile on my face tonight :)

They're not back yet, this happened two days ago, and they're returning Sunday. Don't know what the fuck to do.

She's old enough to buy a fucking dildo.

I have a problem with feeling really jealous of people that are alone. I'm with a gf who loves me, is hot, and we have a great relationship.

But I miss the days where I could just leave the house and hang with friends on a whim. Not "planning" every single hangout and I loved hooking up with other girls.

I kind of wish I was a gamer starring at his computer in the dark till 4-5am, but instead I'm going to bed at 11pm with someone in my arms.

What is wrong with me and how do I fix it? I'm so jealous of my single friends, but I know I'm with a great person.

Maybe its a fucked up love...

Every day, write down three lines of stuff you are truly grateful for. You need to change your thinking from "I'm sad that I don't have this" to "I am glad that I have that"

Really good advice. I'm trying. I feel stupid thinking this way, but I'm trying.

I had it... Its gone. I missed my free time, too, but enjoy your Time with her. It's not that nice like you remember beeing alone

In all honesty, are you happier having more freedom single or would you rather go back?

There ya go,im off to bed,i'd stay a bit more,but im exhausted,stay safe Sup Forumsros

ouch

I would like to have a relationship again. Not with her. She cheated a year ago, last month i cheated on her. I just don't loved her anymore. But i miss beeing loved.

Oh my god.....
You kill me

Despite saying you don't love her anymore, do you fear feeling that heartbreak if you both separate?

Nope. It only hurt a little because i broke her heart. But i Was done with our relationship. I fell in love with the other girl. That hurts more. It's a bit complicated with her and she Just don't know if she wants me.

Sorry for my fucked up english. Drunk and not from usa

This hurts

this...hit me...really hard.

post foxes taking a shit

Hahaha, but I did tell her, she left anyway, haha

*hablas

>you're so filename

But you did it. you tried.

Underrated movie. I loved the dark sci-fi atmosphere

nice drawing. My brother used to make similar drawings as well, all fucked up, weird proportions, but they still look good. You got talent

Rejection is so hard to deal with, going through it now

Dude, confront sister or kick your dad's ass