Is there a group of people any more KEKED than Christians?

Is there a group of people any more KEKED than Christians?

>Ancestors forcibly converted by their governments or foreigners to Christianity
>Ancestors murdered for not converting or hiding it
>These guys actually take pride in their ancestors being cucked by a foreign religion

You can't make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0efCvco2uI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Macedonian_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey

Don't say that

There's nothing cuck about converting to a sandnigger religion about egalitarianism, love, and tolerance

Especially when it's only due to your leader converting and forcing his subjects to follow suit

>that pic

THERE'S NEVER A REASON TO DESTROY PRECIOUS ART
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet Christfags won't even come to defend themselves.

White mohammedan converts maybe. I consider them one and the same anyway.

Also forgot pic

Most of the heathens could not even build a powerful state. Don't get me wrong, I like heathenry and I like the medieval European values, but Christianity was more powerful.
Hungary, Germany (Holy Empire) and France have become powerful under their first Christian leaders.
Maybe that kind of cruelty won't happen again nowadays, but some of those heathens would sacrifice children, dogs and... everything for pleasing their gods. And don't try to argue with me using your knowledge taken from Vikernes.

We were cucked by Pagans and tried to erase us

We were cucked by Anglos and tried tp erase us

We were cucked by Revolutionary Francois and tried to remove us

We were cucked by Seljuk Turks and tried to remove us

We were cucked by Bolshevs and tried to remove us

Who survived?

Also;
>simple tree cutting
>pagan nords surrender to the Cross

YOU CANT MAKE THAT SHIT UP

>What was Rome
>What was Greece
>What was Carthage
>What was Persia

Is this a joke?

That was before Christianity even existed. But after the fall of Rome only Christian peoples built empires.

Maybe because they forced most Europeans to become Christians?

All that good shit came from Greek and Roman schools of philosophy. It was just fucked up Judaism with a messiah before that.

Clean my toilet you pinoy slave fuck

Most of your argument is based on lies created by the Christians to demonize European religions.

>leaf

Insallah ahmed

>rome
>powerful
>cant shut jewish mouths and rebellion
>Greeks
>empire

>literally sells his women to the Saudis as maids/harem whores

This is all cause you abandoned your gods, Pinoy, Bathala has forsaken you and has turned you into a slave people.

Yeah, Catholics are real assholes.

Inshallah - deus Vult. Same shit, same god, different language.

Post something like "we must destroy the nonbelievers and spread our religion to every corner of the earth" here on Sup Forums depending on whether you post "deus Vult" or "inshallah" afterwards you'll get a highly positive response or negative response from the mouth breathers here. Islam and Christianity are one and the same.

More like it was caused by secularism tho. My ancestors helped to destroy the Spanish Civilization and I hate them

Pinoy fanaticism about Christianity is pathetic, at least t*rkish or persian muslims have a degree of shame of accepting someone elses religion.

These faggot slaves pride themselves of adopting their masters religion.

I read that gay little made up tree story in like 5 different saints lives. It's a trope, nothing more.

Besides, St. Boniface churches burn down due to lightning strikes all the time.

>Islam is the same as Catholicism

Well excluding pedophilla, Mohammed's manifesto, and Allah, yes you might be correct. But oh well tip harder nxt tym bb

Isn't there a Black Lives Matter protest for you to attend?

islam is doing the same shit that christianity did back then

the lesson here is that we should send all desert cults back to the desert

>coming from a turkroach
>praising secularism

Well just look at my shock

>Hate the people that brought you the "true religion"

shouldn't you love the Spaniards, Pinoy? After all, they freed you from the demons you worshiped, right? The demons that were YOURS. Shouldn't you owe them your allegiance? Look how great Christ has made the Philippines. Conquered by your fellow Christians twice and Pagan Japs once; and now that you're independent you're a cum receptacle for horny Australians. Your young daughters, 12, 13 years old, servicing the cocks of pedos who are "rich" (to you). If you're lucky, you work at a phone bank, and if you're not, you die on the street or become the slave of some Allah worshiper.

Your ancestors may have been savages but they were free. Now, you're still savages, but you're enslaved.

>le ebic fedora meme
Nice argument, faggot.
Europe was only ever Christian because of sandniggers doing Isis tier shit to the native Europeans.

>What a claim.
>no evidence.
>A heretical leaf.
>No apology.
There is something amidst.

>pre islam pagans get raped & conquered by mohammed and friends
>islam is made of cucks born of rape

we are called turkroach because of turks who attack secularism famalam, not the other way around.

>pinoy
>attacking secularism
I'm not agnry at you nor want to insult you, neither you nor us will ever get out this mess. If you want to live in a religious shithole by all means, I'm not sad for you, I'm sad for the sensible pinoys, who as is the case here, are a minority.

anyways have fun defending your masters faith

Back to the cuckshed, Pekka.
My country isn't the one that accepts Somalians pretending to be Syrian refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0efCvco2uI

What? I mean my ancestors that allied with Freemasons to destroy spain in 1800s

>excluding pedophilla

LOL

You really don't know what Alexander the Great did, do you?

He was not greek tho.

>we dont denounce pedophilla
>implying pedophilla news are true

I thought Sup Forums is against leftist media?

I can't tell if you're a retard who doesn't know about Greek city states, or a retard who actually believes FYROMians.

>implying there's any argument

He wanst macedonian but he's definitely not greek. Some say he's bulgarian or some tribe from hungary idk. City states are not empires tho since its not under one crown

All European civilizations once where pagan civilizations. So you were not cucked by Pagans, you just were Pagans.
The only thing the Pagans did wrong was infighting between tribes, unlike the Romans who where more united. That's the only reason the Romans won their conquests.
The judaistic religions made people scared of death, the Pagans and Romans just accepted death as a part of life. Where the christfags became scared and weak.

Ancient Macedonians spoke Greek.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Macedonian_language
Modern """"Macedonians"""" from the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia are Bulgarians pretending to be Macedonian.

The real Macedonia is apart of Greece.

Roman pagans did not promise a good afterlife. One of the reasons that Christianity went so popular was that it promises eternal life. More like the pagan Romans were scared of the afterlife than christfams

>Alexander of Macedon
>Not Macedonian

He was born in Pella for fucks sake, his father was King of Macedon.

Thank you, but there no apology.
Are you really a leaf?

Deyr fé deyja frændur,
deyr sjálfur ið sama;
en orðstír
deyr aldregi
hveim er sér góðan getur.

Deyr fé,
deyja frændur,
deyr sjálfur ið sama.
Ég veit einn,
að aldrei deyr;
dómur um dauðan hvern.

What? Ancient Romans believed if they were good they went to paradise in the Elysian Fields.

>cant shut jewish mouths and rebellion
>cant
kek

>admitting defeat
Like a good little Christian, maybe there'll be a big black bull waiting for you in heaven.

Actually that is disputed by some historians but idk much aboot greek history since im not so interrested about it. So many pagan allegories

They only people who dispute it are Bulgarian """historians""" .

See
>good eternal life
and
>romans

What?

If your ancestors were so great, they would have been able to stop the Christians from killing them in the first place ya faggot.

Oh shit I read that as greek

The Roman emperors began forcibly converting people becuase Christians are sheep, the Bible even says as much, this made them easier to control as a population.

Eventually kings in Europe converted for influence with Rome and began to forcibly convert their own people. If someone comes into your house, takes your children and says that they will torture to death them unless you convert, you'd fucking convert too.

I thought Constantine converted because after he ordered his soldiers to paint crossess to their swords and shields, they miraculously won the Battle of Milivan Bridge. Also, Constantine's mother is secretly Christian. Visigoths and Vandals also converted to Christianity before they even raided Rome

If someone comes into your house, takes your children and says that they will torture to death them unless you convert, you'd fucking convert too.

Christians were clearly a dominant force if they were able to convert people by fear alone. It's not my fault Pagans were too busy worshipping trees to realize that they should have done something about the growing Christian influence at the time. Adapt or die.

>white people are cucked by atheistic modernity
>I-it's Xucktianity's fault!
>Let's pretend to go back to pre-literate barbarism that got utterly rekt by Christianity

This is totally a realistic plan for reviving white people's religiosity and totally not a pathological attempt at purity-spiralling a la the rest of the "edgy" left-wing ideologies infecting white people.

Also, the attempt at paralleling Christianity's rise to Islam's is absurd. It was Germanic pagans who invaded the Christian Roman Empire, and it was them who converted, and their combined descendants who converted the Germanic homelands, mostly by just kicking out Germanic raiders (the real Muslim parallel) who were raiding and invading Christian countries (and each other).

We can all see your games, we know what you're doing. Arguing "faith" in bad faith on the internet is a fool's errand, so I'll leave you in your element.

>If someone comes into your house, takes your children and says that they will torture to death them unless you convert, you'd fucking convert too.
Except pagans did that to Christians and they did not convert. Novelty-seeking weaklings like you are a big part of the reason for paganism's decline, and the biggest part of the reason for the modern west's decline.

sorry i think you meant to reply to the new zealander--that quote was from him and i fucked up my meme arrow. i'm defending Christians here.

Oh, sorry, I thought you were the one saying that. Greentext matters more than people usually think.

I'm obviously aiming at the guy who originally said that.

>2016
>Not being an Odinist
>Still a cucked Christian pussy following a middle-eastern religion

You'll be the first to kneel before Mohammed faggots, I'll laugh from Walhal.

Islam = sends rapefugees and armies abroad to convert. Apostates are killed by "divine" rule. Perfect cult.

Christianity = sent founder (Peter) to die like a vile bastard in Rome, grassroots adoption because Christ is God and the religion is rational.

>he worships a comic book character

You NEETs have gone too far this time

>worshipping an irrelevant god who doesn't care about you
>not worshipping greatest ally mankind has ever had

Ave Imperator

>Is there a group of people any more KEKED than Christians?
Yes
Jews
Think about it

>Odinist
Odin wasn't the king of the gods though
Eat a dick for not knowing your own history poser

>religion is rational
>going into a church to watch a dude in a dress turn bread and wine into a "lol totally okay" cannibal feast is rational

I love how every time someone mentions Paganism, Christians pretend like everyone in Europe was illiterate and retarded before they came along.

Reminder that the Germanics who attacked Rome, like the Goths, were already Christianized by the Romans. Their Christian compassion really helped them not rape Rome :^)

>A comicbook character
Not my problem you dont know Odin from anything else friendo, read a book or two about it.
Maybe some sources, oh wait no your Christian buddies destroyed entire pagan cultures, all holy places, all records of these cultures and only left some bastard translation, what a peaceful religion.

>Implying Odin is not the god emperor

Learn Odinism faggot, atleast google it.

Greeks also believed in the Elysian fields.

Odin is probably The God Emperor (venerate AND capitalize The Immortal Emperor, faggot) during his angsty teenage years.

I know next to nothing about either paganism or christianity, beyond general things.

But the concept of elysian fields does not promise to be geanted for poor slaves and the average man thus more popular for those sectors