What do you think of Female Weight Gain?

What do you think of Female Weight Gain?

In the case of Jessi Slaughter, I approve, if she'd do something with her nasty hair. But her big fat tits and juicy pussy are amazing.

disgusting

pure disgust

One of my biggest fetishes.

What a gluttonous piggy.

I find it hot until the point where they can't physically wipe their own ass or pussy.. When it gets to the point of inability to maintain basic physical hygiene, I don't like it anymore.

I see what you did there.

God I love Fuck-Blimps.

I find it sexy... to a certain extent. Chubby, yes. BBW, YES. SSSSSSSBBW, NO.

That's a reasonable boundary.

This is my favorite kind of fatty. The one who looks like she used to be a "school popular girl", till college hit and she just embraced her inner shameless sex-balloon.

It just makes me sad.

stupid.

No doubt she is massively aroused by the sheer irony, that she has become like the fat girls she likely made fun of when she was younger.

Now she is a wanton glutton herself. I'd love to see her just eat and eat.

A disturbing and disgusting waste of both a perfectly good human body, and tax payers' money. Landwhale > Nigger, tho.

Would milk like a cow.

>that belly button piercing just barely holding on

Been spanking it to some of these women since like 2007. Pearchan got me into chubbies first and then weight gain.

Disgusting.
Absolutely fucking revolting.
Not only that, it's a damn shame and depressing to see attractive women let themselves go... I've witnessed loads of sexy friends over the years stop giving a shit and just start getting fat.

I'd love to rub that belly erotically.

"There will be no bargain!"

this is fucking disgusting.

>Seeing sexy women get sexier

Damn it all. I knew I should have spent that first year in college actually living on campus, instead of just commuting there from home back and forth.

>Tough chola chick slowly becoming a pampered, lazy fatass

Definitely hot.

it's suppose to make the tits bigger. poor girl gained it in the wrong places.

im out

The fatter she gets, the more that tough personality softens along with her figure....until she is a happy and content glutton.

Those stretchmarks indicate a true glutton. She binged at a fast pace.

I love fatties, so naturally I am ok with this.

oh murricans your fetishes are soooo funny

Yes, because only Americans have this fetish. Deviantart is full of weight gain fetishists and quite a number of them are not Americans. There are quite a few feedees out there who are not Americans.

>disgusting
disgusting

Literally the only thing most girls need to do to be pretty is not eat too much.

If they can't manage that one thing, they are fucking worthless.

you seen the ones with her friend? diamonds/10 every scene.

of course, of course, Whole wide world is fapping to landwhales. you are completely sane.

Mine too, 100 percent.

I am totally in favor of women glutting themselves.

I'm not particularly into some of the stuff posted here (morbidly obese chicks getting even fatter) but I like to see women "plump up" a bit. Nothing better than watching a chick grow into a curvy goddess.

For more stuff along those lines, check out: /r/wgbeforeafter

Well, they certainly are more common than the "only America is fat" nonsense would lead you to believe.

The Middle East is a fat fetishist's dream for example.

Look at these statistics for obesity. So many fat women.

you bet i have

That's actually sad.. :(

Disgusting. It's actually disturbing and disheartening to see these people ruin their bodies, and to see sick fucks get off on it.
Your fetish is sick, disgusting, and against the human instinct to breed healthy, fit females.
Fat women are not capable mothers, at the very least their lazy lifestyle will influence the child negatively.
Healthy mind, healthy body.
You fuckers are sicker than pedophiles.

Most women get fat after marriage anyway. Why not get aroused by it?

I've had the most unexpected boner this whole thread.

Because you've had a latent weight gain fetish, obviously.

I had a whale i dated and she was picking on me for anything I did like going for a long ride while ditching my phone, helping mom,or playing video games.I ripped on her flabby ass to stand up for myself and she did not like it but I did not back down.I brought up the subject of women getting fat after kids and soon was free as a flea.getting obese is a sin.gluttony.

i love these threads, they make me feel so much better about myself

That belly-button needs to be fucked.

Its a trap

It is about the hottest thing I can think of as a fantasy. I've no idea why it is. All that I know is when I found it on the internet, I couldn't stop fapping to it. The real life health issues prevent it becoming a reality. Such are the contents of my brain. I always seem to lust after things it's not possible to have.

love it, just a shame most of them tend to be insane leftists

i advocate it but i like the fatties

I'd fuck and feed a right-wing glutton, provided she was just a polite economic/foreign policy conservative and not a foaming at the mouth lunatic.

vola r/fvkgvrvw

I think it's a hedonism thing for me. Women just giving in to their basic impulses and throwing caution to the wind.

Who cares about third world like USA or middle east.

In Europe we fap to sexy beautiful women not goats or landwhales. But I'm not judging You. I'm ok with this that there are people who fap to fat disgusting pigs.

wait i wanna samefag comment

i advocate from skinny to chubster but NOT bbw to landwhale.
i samefag stand corrected

I'd never date a girl past about 250lbs, but god damn I love the weight gain, breast expansion, ass growth, and the ilk. My only hate about the fetish is "oh, look at my belly! its so big!" Bellies just don't do it for me.

What is the appeal to this? Is it like a rekt thread?

Also in Europe and middle east 70kg is fat, 90-100 kg is very fat, We don't have monsters like you. Belive me that, I've literally NEVER seen a woman fatter than mayby 100-110 kg.

I think it's a sickness. If you start gaining weight to an extent that it becomes unhealthy and you don't realize "Hey, maybe I should cut back on my eating and maybe exercise a little" then I think you have a mental disability. I think they should drive around and pick up fatties cartel style and push them into a van (if they can). Then, take them to a military style camp against their will and force them to exercise and change their eating habits, and when they get back to a normal weight for their body type, then they're free to go. It's honestly for their own good.

I've seen European fat fetishists on Deviantart. You're as perverted as we are.

Stufferdb has a great repository of before/after stuff.

Female weight gain is personally more repulsive then pedophilia l. There's one upside in that if she's motivated and serious about exercising with you you get to form a special bond through that symbiotic effort exhursion.

It's a "bigger is better"-style fetish.

ok, ok we are. It's absolutely normal. You are absolutely normal.