New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Boxxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Boxxy

Lies

>from her Facebook last week

She needs raw shrimp. In her ass. I know. I can feel it. She needs shrimp. In her ass.

I wonder how much she wants dick rn.

I love her feet

fage

Just waiting for dinner...

I like this. She’s spread nice and wide for a shrimparoo surprise. Good aye m8!!!

Let the shrimp shells hit the floor.

I swear this is the same fucking thread as yesterday, same picture OP posted, same lie about cousin fucking her or some shit and same pic form Facebook.
Come Sup Forumsros I thought we killed this shit years ago!

Boxxy: maybe you should douche my asshole before adding the shrimp tonight... I feel lots of shit in there right now.

Me: no problem babe. Lemme grab the cleaning liquid.

Do you think Boxxy can fit this shrimp in her ass?

I’m ready. Is she ready to receive me you think?

>Violently queefed
That's hot af bruh. That's how you know your gettin' deep in those guts and pushing gasses and shit around.

Thats a big shrimp!

I want to eat shrimp out of Boxxy’s asshole.

This is copypasta, obviously, but the truth is that she really is into shit. I participated in a six-man face-shit on Boxxy...she used our crap to lube up her asshole and twat and ate the rest. Good times.

This is copypasta, obviously, but the truth is that she really is into shrimp. I participated in a six-man shrimp-ass stuffing on Boxxy...she used our shrimp to stuff up her asshole and I ate it all. Grand times.

This is shrimp, obviously, but the shrimp is that she really is into shrimp. I shrimped in a six-shrimp face-shrimp on Boxxy...she used our shrimp to shrimp up her asshole and shrimp and ate the shrimp. Shrimp times.

Shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp shrimp.

Stop this retarded meme

you're an idiot. A queef is just when your dick pushes the air out already in the pussy. nice try virgin

It’s not a meme. Tide pods are a meme. This shrimp thing is my fetish. Fuck outa here kid. I’m an adult and this is grown up shit.

Read a fucking book and educate yourself.

He keeps going.

go to bed liam