youtube.com/watch?v=oYdcvRe7ox8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the good thread, the other one's starting with a spam advertisement

holy shit

Damn, what a cutie! Moar?

I need some dick.

welp that's the last of it

Not really trappy, but top tier boybutt anyway

Thanks. I don't have much girl clothes. Or long hair. But I like attention.

You already have one, that's enough

I'd hit that, user.

Put on some cute panties and a wig and I'd nut for days. Hell I'd probably nut in that ass as is

I have some with panties. I posted this in a thread this morning.

Cute

The urge to touch that butt is killing me, good shit

You know you're all fucking gay, right? You're getting off to guys. Males. With cocks. I don't give a fuck how "feminine" they look or how "passable" they are. They're fucking guys. You're queer. You're fucking queerbait. And the worst part is you deny it and pretend to be straight, you pathetic fucking faggots can't even be true to your own faggoty tendencies. Kill yourselves.

Sauce ?

But what if I'm only sexually attracted to them and not romantically?

I. Don't. Care. Faggot.

Then you're still a fucking faggot. Being attracted to males makes you a fucking faggot. You're gay.

Fuck off you fag

And I won't care when you die of AIDs you degenerate mentally ill cocklusting faggot boy.

Thanks you. :)

you seem to be caring right now

better be careful, it's contagious, spend too much time here and next thing you know you'll stroking it to cute little traps... or even worse you'll discover you want to be one

Spoken like a 13yo.

Hii!!!!

Hello cutie! Lovely thighs

I don't pretend to be straight, I'm gay af for dudes dressed up like girls. Hahhaa.. all theses guys looks sexy, wanna knnow why they look sexy? Bc they look like girls. But with DICKS. I like dicks and girls

i wonder prisoners that fuck other prisoners call themselves gay?

Hey, cutie. Can I see your feet in fishnets?

How do you know if that person is cute?
You can't even see her face.
Just how desperate are you guys?

You do know if you hang around these threads, you will be a faggot, too. I was married with 2 wonderful kids 6 months ago. Straight as a die. Now I divorced my wife, lost my job and spend most of my time sponging off the state and sucking dicks through the local glory hole.

So you might just want to think twice about coming here.... IT'S A DRUG.

I love those glasses, unf

Other body parts can't be cute? Only faces? Didn't know that.

A literal cancerous white plague of faggots. You fucking degenerates make me sick and I hope you get raped and murdered by a male rapist, but it wouldn't be rape because you're fucking queer and you like cock up your ass right? Fucking scum

Out of all this was the only Fap able one
Love the hair
I for one love body hair on females so when I switched from real girls to dickgirls
It highly pleases me to see this

I bet your dick is sexy, angry person

>rape isn't rape if you're attracted to the gender that does it

kek, and u have the gall to call others degenerates

Stop being so hateful, and let me suck your dick.

>degenerate
This is how you spot a newfag invader who came around election time. Sup Forums has always been about "degeneracy" you absolute double nigger

Trap threads have been here for over a decade. You don't have to look at it if you don't like it, but know that you're the outsider

Do you have a Kik?

MoR

No sry :/

Absolutely fucking abhorrent. I was lucky enough to be raised in a Christian household and I wasn't even aware that homosexuality was a thing until halfway through high school, and it's fucking disgusted me ever since. You're fucking unnatural and mentally ill, and instead of seeking help you just slip further into your disgusting deviant behavior like it's something to be proud of. You're all fucking sick and you deserve to die, you're even lower than animals. Fuck off

It's not gay if they have feminine balls

go back to church choirboy

We all know you're just b8, so relax, send me your address, and let me come suck you off

Have some huge ladyboy dick

Fuck off with your fag memes and stop willingly contributing to the death of civil society. You pieces of fuck are on the same level as those who advocate for the legalization of pedophilia. Every mental disease is celebrated now instead of the people being reviled like the defective humans that they are.

>if it pisses me off it's bait
I don't care what you think. It's the truth. I'm not even that religious anymore, but I still know that fags and dykes are fucking degenerate. It's abnormal disgusting behavior that spreads disease. Neck yourselves.

By all means, stick around this thread and check out the hot dickgirls. You don't even have to open the images if you're still too scared to, the thumbnails can be pretty alluring on their own

You can even pretend like you're only here to argue, don't worry I won't tell anyone ;)

>abnormal
youtube.com/watch?v=oYdcvRe7ox8
"According to recent scientific research, more than 450 different kinds of animals engage in homosexual activity"

Seriously, my newfag ass has only been here since 2012 (just before /mlp/), and at least since then traps have been a staple.

Tl;dr I'm a normie and don't belong on Sup Forums

vola r/fvkgvrvw

It's not even pissing me off, I've been trying to suck you off this whole time, girls are an issue man, they don't have dicks.. I got dick, you got dick. Let a brutha come suck yo dick

When you die of AIDs I'm going to be fucking laughing. The world will have one less deviant cocksucker in it.

>posts some bullshit pseudo-science YouTube link like it proves anything
Stop damage controlling. Even if that link wasn't bullshit, they're animals. They don't have the higher cognitive abilities that humans do. They're driven by pure instinct. You fucks CHOOSE to be degenerate and unnatural, then parade it around like people should pat you on the back and praise you for it.

you're really cute, you kind of look like hila from h3h3

Why are you here then? Join the Westboro fags or mudslimes.

>no argument
As I expected. You fucking queers know your behavior is disgusting so you don't even bother trying to defend it because you're too far gone to do something about it.

I literally JUST SAID I'm not that religious anymore. Does being a faggot make it difficult for you to read or something?

>I literally JUST SAID I'm not that religious

On an anonymous Chinese tapestry exhibit. Lurk moar, faggot.

Can we get some trap feet? Theres never enough around here

You could just say you're too fucking retarded to follow a post chain, you cocklusting little fag boy.

Add my kik
Thepopeisnow
Looking for Dom guys to own me. Into phone sex too
UK here

Wow, thank you, you're so hot. Can I see your soles, cutie?

who this

>tfw no trap gf to jam with

Yeah, sorry tl';dr. I'll have to conclude you're naturally stupid, as opposed to being raised stupid.

why traps have such a nice feet ?

Imagine being illiterate AND a fucking faggot. I hope you get raped.

Right? Trap soles in fishnets, white socks or bare are unbearably cute

And guys like you claim to not be gay...

Then what, exactly, is your objection if not on a religious basis?

i prefer them in stockings but yeah they are nice.

What happened to her, she just fell off the internet. was one of my favs

I'm pretty sure that little twink slut isn't denying anything

Lol, I'm actually the one who wrote this message.. and all the messages about sucking that mad boys dick. Just leave kiddo, you fucked up