Ask a fully submissive bottom anything

Ask a fully submissive bottom anything

have you tried not being that way

what's the biggest cock you've taken in your ass?

About 18 cm I guess, never really measured

Did you always know you were destined to take it up your boypussy?

Do people know you only receive and does your environment think that you're less of a man because of it?

Not that I think that, so no offence.

show us your butt

R u gey?

It was just natural at the very first time to be the bottom. Those whom I have sex with definitely think I'm less of a man (since they're dominant), and others might, due to the way I dress

from??

Hungary

hands free assgasm? if so what/how did you get there?

Yes. A cock I was galloping on

so it just happened for you? I've been trying to have one for a while now, I just can't quite seem to get over that edge, ya know?

Yeah it was kind of accidental. Before that I often felt like having to pee, but when the guy stopped thrusting, it stopped. But on this occasion, I felt it building up, and it was brutal

Does that upset you? That people think that?

Not at all

Are you still wearing girls shorts?

Not in the winter but starting from April, yes

Fair call. How cold is winter in hungary?

From -5 to 5 degrees (celsius)

Does it snow there? Do you build snow men?

No, just very rarely.

I went to my friends hungarian grandmas recently and she cooked us gypsy steak. I thought that shit was cash. Do you eat that often?

Abban a kurva K épületben basztak meg tegnap hőtanból

Gypsy steak? So that's how it translates. Yeah I like that, and I eat it every now and then, even though I look like a hardcore vegan. It's made of pork chuck I think.

I get that you're gay, but do you need to be THIS much of a fucking faggot?

Im not sure what was in it but that with mashed potato is fucking awesome. She said i need to try her chicken paprikash (not sure how to spell it). If thats anything like gypsy steak i cant wait.

I would hatefuck you! ;)
Csak lehet nem tudnék leállni a szadoval és holtan végeznéd :/

Mashed potato, that sounds a bit weird, they usually have it with french fries

I think fags have a mental disorder, you can see by the way they talk, dress and carry themselves, something is very off about these people... that being said, why can’t fags just be “normal” every faggot acts and behaves like a female, why can’t you just like cock and act like a normal male?

We had fries there along with a heap of other stuff because it was christmas day. I didnt know it was supposed to be fries and gypsy steak but that sounds cool. I liked the mash to soak up all the juice.

When I told my friends I like cock too,non of them belived me.

If I had to choose between gypsy or chicken paprikash I would choose the first. The other one is good, too, but not that good. For me.

The best is Hortobágyi palacsinta

Yeah just don't eat it in cheap restaurants

Thats true for Brassói and Cigánypecsenye too because its made of leftover meat (rumors)

correcting: cigánypecsenye maybe not

Im all about gypsy steak. Is there any other Hungarian dishes i should look out for?

are those girl shorts?

Awesome i will look out for that

Yes

do you wear panties, too?

Try Lecsó too, but its more of a homemade dish. Also Bécsi szelet (wiener schnitzel).

Cool cheers

No, I don't

Rakottkrumpli too, töltöttkáposzta, lángos, nokedli with things, and túrórudi.

Ive heard of langos but yet to try it. Either way all of this sounds good.