Who would like to see this movie??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOGbsJdBpQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EEEEERARAWARARARARAAGG

so is that a yes? Or its toxic puke?

KILL.... ME...

>Murphy shoots Arnolds dick off
>He's puzzled for a second at the realization that the man doesn't fall to the ground screaming

Ok a definite NO. Well what if they made it really well?

If the story is as retarded as the comic/game was, I'll pass. Also, Peter Weller and Arnold are too old now.

Yes this could be in there somewhere. Maybe he should shoot John Connors dick off accidentally.

That's fine cast someone else, its about the characters, not what they look like.

He can't shoot John Connors' dick. He's the savior of the human race.
>It's a John Connor finds out Skynet infected Alex Murphy's systems and is taking control episode

What if OCP was behind skynet??

I think I'll call James Cameron, see what he thinks.

You mean Dick Jones is behind Skynet

>Johnson: Sir, it seems our new combat computer system has taken control of the defense network and has luanched all nukes at Russia, starting Judgment Day.

>The Old Man: This could look bad for OCP, Johnson. Scramble the best spin team we have.

Only if RoboCop wins in the end.

yup it was his classified project. the old man did not even know about that shit.

he will

YOU CALL THIS A GLITCH!! 3 billion lives!!

Could you imagine ED-209s marching over skulls along with T-800's filmed in genuine 1980s film grade glory?

My dick can only get so hard

I love the idea of a massive company that's just competent enough to stay in power, but still incompetent enough to constantly have to cover up its fuck ups.

This movie needs to get made, just for your dick to get hard!

game ya that sucked

RoboCop 3 and the RoboCop remake would say otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOGbsJdBpQ0

Robocop is a weak pussy bitch who was successful only because detroit was filled with literally retarded niggers.

RoboCop had the will of a thousand suns & I'd kindly ask you to shut your whore mouth.

it was better than the SNES version. fucking ljn bullshit

My iq is about 40 so yeah, I'd love to see this. It sounds as awesome as all those other vs movies

wolverwine vs t1000

It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead! vs My inbuilt gastrostomy bag is full. Where can I empty the contents?

Oh gee, I wonder who will win.

GET AWAY FROM ME MAN!!!

Rather see RoboCop Vs Judge Dredd.

What the fuck? You seriously think That robocop 3s problem was the change of actors? Or that the remake was bad because of the new look? Those were the absolute least of those movies problems.

Dredds gun would wreck bot Robocop and T-800

Its a tough fight but Murphy will win just barely.

Yup shit story/dialogue/script was the issue

If it had been made after T2 but before T3 it would be a legendary blockbuster.

If it happens now itll be a cgi monstrosity

this fucked me up as a kid

probably, maybe CGI monster with a good story?
Not many of those... District 9?

Over the top gruesome 80's effects! so good!

Dont touch me man!!!