What do you think about these guys?

What do you think about these guys?

I don't.

They're my favorite boi, love em. I also think Josh gets way too much shit than he deserves since they lost John again.

Look like they'd be fun

Great until Blood Sex Sugar Magik, which a total of two songs were good. Flea is a great bass player and John Frusciante is amazing. JF's solo album is moody, sad, and moving. Kiedis is a douche. Chad Smith is ok, but nothing to write home about.

Him neenah way seteh heh seteh ho heyyyy ho listen to name o i said let it say oh watch it snow oh

Loved that fuckin song. And their cover of Love Rollercoaster. BeAvis and Butthead Do America was their music video for it. Loved that shit as a kid.

Wut

What?

Josh is not a bad musician. He just should have stuck with Dot Hacker. Just because he was the backup for John all those years doesn't mean he was the best replacement.

The earlier shit was banging, still one of my favorites

Metallica

what two songs?

either way blood sugar sex magik is a masterpiece of an album.

Very Nice

The fuck ?

They're shit has gotten stale in my opinion. Still trying to cling to youth through last year's trends.

*their

I love blink-182!!

Overrated west coast hype

*Sugar Ray

Fuck man that will ferrel sure is talented!! Didnt know hes in a band aswell

Absolutely fucking horrible live.

Saw them live for first one year ago. Really good sound. Great lighting. High energy for guys my own age. 8/10 would recommend you attend.

Who is the guitarist here?

Maybe a bit too harsh with two songs only, but still not great in my opinion. As far as what I liked:

"Naked in the Rain" is amazing because Flea's solo is amazing.

"Breaking the Girl" is a great song.

"They're Red Hot" is a fun throwback.

"If You Have to Ask" is ok/fun.

"Sir Psycho Sexy" is ok, but a little contrived.

Everything else is just kind of boring to me. It lost the energy of prior peppers stuff. Once again, it is my opinion, and I know a lot of people love the album, and more power to them. Just not my cup of tea.

>Favorite band since I was in grade school
>Excited as hell that they were coming to town to play
>See them half ass their way through the performance
>First and only concert I've ever walked out on half way through

I like Will Ferrell & the other 3

Still a great band IMO but they peaked about 10years ago.

Where are they in this picture?

I would almost agree with this too. However I would say it's most likely just keidis letting the side down. I've seen them twice and he was out of tune both times. The rest of the band were tight as fuck.