Sup Forums is not tumbl-

Sup Forums is not tumbl-

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JKShMC4x6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SO FAR AWAY

"They" don't like Dylan, NIN, and the Beach Boys

IM AFRAID I CAN'T HELP IT

"tumblrfolk" don't listen to this. They wear UP tees, and may have heard some NMH, but that's about it. Real Tumblr core is like My Chemical Romance, and Panic at the Disco and shit. (not to say no one on Tumblr listens to this, it's a very diverse website, but when people think of a stereotypical Tumblr user this is not what they listen to

Is that i grimes picture i see?

What is this signifying?

hey, maybe you should listen to music on its merits instead of treating it like an accessory. are you that insecure?

SO FAR AWAY
SO. FAR. AWAY.

tumblr is Sup Forums, not the other way around

This. I'd add the xx, Fall Out Boy, Grimes (an ad for Art Angels was all over the site in 2015) Beyoncé, and in general recent acts, they're not gonna listen to older stuff unless they get in music either way.

Don't forget Art Angels by Grimes which makes this an interesting and marketable thread

James Brooks from elite autism here who wants to see my cock

Tool

Oww fuck, Art Angels was in the pic! I'm blind. Replace it with Death Grips.

Lmao all those albums have been /my/core for years my man. It is Tumblr that has stolen /my/ taste. Newfags out

inb4 le troll xD

I think im more valuable than this but here i am doing the thing. ironic ofc. dude. i got fat

Say something cunt

Death Grips is in there too

Sup Forums liks blonde on blonde now? it's been a while since I was here

WE WAIT FOR THE DAY

Sup Forums loves BoB

Yes, but it is not accurate.

>tumblr dalek
>not accurate

They are not nearly popular enough there to be tumblrcore.

They've been popular just enough since 2012

theyre tumblr saul williams fyi

You know one of these days Tumblr and Sup Forums are just going to mix together and then you'll feel really silly.

He wants to know if you've finished your errands.

It's already happened though. These threads are made by edgy teenagers. The only ones who ignore this fact are those who want to